Can't Let Curvelight's Lies about AmRen Slide

of course it frightens him. because if what you said is true then the low average IQ for blacks is a main factor in their low achievement, and racism is not the main (or only) cause of all their troubles.

Lol....is this how you try to bait people? You guys embed yourselves in sites like stormfront and amren then look at the rest of the world as if you have been gifted with esoteric schools and anyone who disagrees is frightened or hates whites or ....blah blah. Grow the fuck up.

embed myself in stormfront and amren? I haven't been to stormfront but I have seen amren. so far most of what I have seen at amren is mainstream articles that admittedly put blacks in a bad light but only because blacks often act foolishly or criminally. just because you don't like the speaker it doesn't turn fact into fiction.

of course it frightens him. because if what you said is true then the low average IQ for blacks is a main factor in their low achievement, and racism is not the main (or only) cause of all their troubles.

Lol....is this how you try to bait people? You guys embed yourselves in sites like stormfront and amren then look at the rest of the world as if you have been gifted with esoteric schools and anyone who disagrees is frightened or hates whites or ....blah blah. Grow the fuck up.

embed myself in stormfront and amren? I haven't been to stormfront but I have seen amren. so far most of what I have seen at amren is mainstream articles that admittedly put blacks in a bad light but only because blacks often act foolishly or criminally. just because you don't like the speaker it doesn't turn fact into fiction.

But, Ian, does it balance with demonstrations of whites acting foolishly or criminally? Because they do.... even if you don't like to admit it.

But, Ian, does it balance with demonstrations of whites acting foolishly or criminally? Because they do.... even if you don't like to admit it.

and there are black sites that do the same to whites. those sites do not have the same notoriety or taint that whites sites do. probably because there is a lot less material to work with.

Haven't been to stormfront? Rotfl......already linked your profile from there. But like I already predicted.....you would deny it. If the articles presented by amren are legit then there is no justification to ever celebrate such a racist site. If the same articles can be found elsewhere why choose to help promote such racism?

Haven't been to stormfront? Rotfl......already linked your profile from there. But like I already predicted.....you would deny it. If the articles presented by amren are legit then there is no justification to ever celebrate such a racist site. If the same articles can be found elsewhere why choose to help promote such racism?

slandering me again? I don't go to stormfront. like most whites the idea of being connect with white supremist sites freaks me out. as far as amren goes... I defended someone who linked to one of their articles by saying that the article doesn't change its content or veracity by being there. you obviously disagree, but factually you are wrong.

slandering me again? I don't go to stormfront. like most whites the idea of being connect with white supremist sites freaks me out. as far as amren goes... I defended someone who linked to one of their articles by saying that the article doesn't change its content or veracity by being there. you obviously disagree, but factually you are wrong.

What an ignorant fucking waste of time. I never said an article linked on amren means the article is false. You guys are too fucking pathetic to waste more time on this so you know what.....it doesn't matter how much you guys lie. Your lives are so inconsequential and meaningless that you have absolutely nothing to contribute and anyone who gives you credence for what you say is not someone I would be concerned with at all. Have fun!

and there are black sites that do the same to whites. those sites do not have the same notoriety or taint that whites sites do. probably because there is a lot less material to work with.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Do the math.

why do you consider either a wrong? do you want to censor 'hatefacts'? should we just ignore any fact that puts a certain group in a bad light? blacks are free to say that they are under represented in an certain area and then blame white racism but whites arent allowed to defend themselves by saying that black deficientcies are the main reason for the under representation. So unless you are going to stop blacks from blaming whites, you should stop chastizing whites for blaming blacks.

why do you consider either a wrong? do you want to censor 'hatefacts'? should we just ignore any fact that puts a certain group in a bad light? blacks are free to say that they are under represented in an certain area and then blame white racism but whites arent allowed to defend themselves by saying that black deficientcies are the main reason for the under representation. So unless you are going to stop blacks from blaming whites, you should stop chastizing whites for blaming blacks.

What I think is that we should not lump people together by anything. We might both be white - but there the similarity ends. Just because we have the same color skin doesn't make us alike. You don't defend accusations of racism by promoting some fallacy of others. You defend against racism by not being a racist. It ain't hard.

What I think is that we should not lump people together by anything. We might both be white - but there the similarity ends. Just because we have the same color skin doesn't make us alike. You don't defend accusations of racism by promoting some fallacy of others. You defend against racism by not being a racist. It ain't hard.

you have a point. but you are also ignoring that blacks want to be treated as individuals and not be blamed for group negative social traits like crime but then flip around and want to be members of the group when it comes to collecting benefits like affirmative action. whites on the other hand are considered a group when the blame comes down for past misdeeds like slavery even though they had no part in it.

make up your mind, are we individuals or members of a group.

I never said an article linked on amren means the article is false.

You gave that heavy implication over and over, and I think that when this debate began, you didn't fully understand the function and structure of AmRen. Now it sounds like you're conceding this point, so I'll modify the thread title:

"CurveLight admits that a link by AmRen to an MSM article does not render the article false, but continues to be so blinded by political correctness that any observation of inherent race differences or unfairness to whites in our current social scheme prompts him to screech about 'white supremacists' and 'terrible racism'".
:razz:

Forum List

Back