Can't get used to my laptop

Good now I can understand what you’re saying bro. Before I thought you had a speech impediment :poke::booze:
My fingers stutter. It's hell doing Morse.

Seriously, lift your thumbs. Port of folks will just barely touch that stupid mouse pad.
I do it was just weird typing like that, but the hateful m-fugga is dormant now!

So there is a way to turn it off? Don’t matter anyway I broke my laptop. The Chinese do that on purpose to piss us off.
Yes there was. First I looked on the internet for my exact laptop and found many articles on how to do it, but none of them worked. Finally I gave up and Kat suggested looking in the bios/setup for a tool to shut it off. I did, and even though it was buried under misleading/generic terminology, I found it and decimated it.

Thank you. I am looking into that. Then maybe I can stop typing like a fag.

View attachment 245054
Good now I can understand what you’re saying bro. Before I thought you had a speech impediment :poke::booze:
My fingers stutter. It's hell doing Morse.

Seriously, lift your thumbs. Port of folks will just barely touch that stupid mouse pad.
I do it was just weird typing like that, but the hateful m-fugga is dormant now!

So there is a way to turn it off? Don’t matter anyway I broke my laptop. The Chinese do that on purpose to piss us off.

Exactly

Forum List

Back