Can't get to Election 2008 Board

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
And I cried a bit on the inside.

jsanders, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I couldn't either. Is it because we aren't Obamabots?

Ravir, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why is the "default" on posts now "quick reply" rather than "advanced, and no way to opt for permanently on "advanced?"

Also, why do I haver to log in now, every post?

Why is the "default" on posts now "quick reply" rather than "advanced, and no way to opt for permanently on "advanced?"

Also, why do I haver to log in now, every post?

- Please visit the control panel, to set the posting mode to advanced.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/profile.php?do=editoptions (You can find the setting on the bottom of that page)

- The "Quick Reply" is only optional, you can still use the "Post Reply" button.

- To solve the login problem, you might have to delete the cookies in your browser - let me know if that does not help.

i LIKE the quick reply.

Kudos to the powers that be.

Forum List

Back