Can't find an old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
I've been looking for the thread about the guy wanting South Carolina to secede, but I can't find it anywhere, even with a search for just "South Carolina." Can anybody remember the title?

I remember what thread you are talking about, I've tried searching the archives and it just doesn't seem to show up. I'll keep looking.

Unfortunately, you'll likely need to manually find the thread in question. Although no posts were lost during the upgrade, there was an issue in rebuilding the searchindex table in the SQL database. At the time when I ran the rebuild there were 111,000 posts and my host kept terminating the process at around 80,000 posts. There's really no easy way to do this on a shared server without eating huge amounts of server resources.

It appears that the first 80k posts or so are searchable, then the gap, and all future posts from the rebuild are automatically indexed.

Sorry!

-Jim

HGROKIT said:
If this will help, the thread should have been in religion/ethics. It was about establishing a "christian" nation.

Wasnt the Religion/Ethics forum just recently started? I'm thinking General USA chat because the thread in question is older than the Religion Forum... (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back