Can't buy soda in San Fransisco eitehr

The San Francisco policy, the result of an executive order from Mayor Gavin Newsom, dictates vending machines on city property can no longer dispense Coke, Pepsi and other calorically sweetened beverages. Sports drinks and artificially sweetened water also are included in the ban.

Juices must be 100 percent fruits or vegetables with no added sweeteners.

Like others pushing bans or so-called "fat taxes," Newsom's goal is a thinner, healthier citizenry.

What an ass!

I wonder if he owns stock in the juice company.

Immie

Grocery stores can still sell them.

And will do so in large quantities.

Also restaurants. Newsome is a restaurant owner.

It shan't be long until they'll be removed from the outside of shops, or of course not within X number of feet of a school. Next, there will be a minimum age in which to buy. Wouldn't surprise me.

The San Francisco policy, the result of an executive order from Mayor Gavin Newsom, dictates vending machines on city property can no longer dispense Coke, Pepsi and other calorically sweetened beverages. Sports drinks and artificially sweetened water also are included in the ban.

Like others pushing bans or so-called "fat taxes," Newsom's goal is a thinner, healthier citizenry.

What an ass!

Immie

Given San Francisco is arguably the birthplace of Aids, I find it odd that thin is equated with healthy?

Call it pop. Problem solved.

Wait, I thought if it was illegal, you can't tax it.

Kalifornia is confusing.

What an ass!

Immie

Given San Francisco is arguably the birthplace of Aids, I find it odd that thin is equated with healthy?
:eusa_eh:

you're retarded

In the US, it was first recorded in LA.- Hollywood, baby!

go back and it came from ******* fucking monkeys in africa
then spread amongst homosexuals.

In other words.. Charlie Bass started AIDS

Pssst!

Wanna buy a sixpack of Cola?

I know a guy who's making it in his basement.

Forum List

Back