‘Cannibal cop’ released into custody of his mother after conviction overturned

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Tuesday morning after Manhattan Federal Court Judge Paul Gardephe issued a bombshell ruling finding there was insufficient evidence for a jury to have convicted him in the sensational case last year.

He ordered the detention, electronic monitoring and mental health treatment for Valle at the request of prosecutors, who said they were appealing the judge's decision. Valle was also ordered to stay off the computer and to keep away from his alleged victims.

If the verdict is reinstated, he could face up to life in prison — but on Tuesday, he was just looking forward to returning to his mom Elizabeth's home in Middle Village.

?Cannibal cop? released into custody of his mother after conviction overturned in stunning reversal - NY Daily News
^^

Thought crimes.

Same as the Hutaree case. Thought crimes.

Charges dismissed in Michigan militia case | Fox News

Which means that at some point these guys will have their cases overturned here because they are in that group:
Two sickos arrested in connection to 'Cannibal Cop' case convicted* - NY Daily News

As revolting as the thoughts may be, you either have evidence or you don't.

I skimmed the story and never heard the original case against him, but get the sense that he was doing some bizarre fantasy thing, which if that's true he's just a weirdo, not a criminal.

I absolutely agree we cannot start being thought police. I've said enough stupid shit in jest in my life that I'd be up the creek by now.

I skimmed the story and never heard the original case against him, but get the sense that he was doing some bizarre fantasy thing, which if that's true he's just a weirdo, not a criminal.

I absolutely agree we cannot start being thought police. I've said enough stupid shit in jest in my life that I'd be up the creek by now.

Here's the problem with that.

This guy was fishing through a police database to find real live victims.

You might as well let people who hire hit men go too.

There's someone in NH just as weird as this dude...and announcing such on a license plate! AFAIK, no charges have been filed against the owner of the vanity plate reading, "DOLCETT".

Note: Googling cryptic vanity plates can lead to interesting results!

How could he be a "cannibal cop"? The tabloid Daily News sold a couple of trees worth of papers though and that's what counts for journalism in the 21's century.

Forum List

Back