Cannabis Chemogenetics and Hair Loss

#17, yes, we would tend to agree with boycotting smoking because, like tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke likely contains small amounts of cyanide. A cigarette is like an X-ray. Chronic smoking causes wrinkles around the mouth from this cyanide chemistry saturating the tissues. Nonetheless, it effeminizes male receptors and is a tranquilzer, failing on the plane of consistency because it is always the hit, the dose, or the dealer. It is too unwieldy to use in controlled situations such as sexual yoga. The 5-strain article points to the fact that the chemistry will differ, even amongst the same strains, due to growing and environmental conditions.

So in post #14, what about the female side of this collective genome?
I have idea since I decided not to get the estrogen therapy.

If cannabis users are determined to continue their habit, it seems much better to ingest rather than smoke.

Balding Pot Heads (University of Amsterdam)
'....The general toxicity of smoking has been linked to hair loss. The carcinogen content has been shown to slow down cell proliferation in the hair follicles....As the cells prematurely enter telogen....'

Cannabis chemistry already compromises male androgen receptors, which we define as effeminizaion, though bald men are different sex symbols than bald women. It is the female whose genes for hair loss too, are specific to her familial line, socially making cannabis smoking for her a kind of Russian roulette.
1604274647482.png

Once again, we said Russian roulette, differences in affects on the individual's genome. Cyanide, in the news:

'....hydrogen cyanide....implicated in respiratory diseases.'

As far as is known, there are no medical photos of Marley's lungs.

Why fuck with your mitochondria for a not-so-cheap high?

Uncoupling Electron Transport / Disrupted Mitochondria Function

We have already posted frontal fibrosing alopecia in females. That is why we qsk of the female side of genomes. Cannabis is not the only plant that contains interesting chemistry, especially for the cannabinoid 2 receptor.

Hair Follicle / Cannabinoids / CB2 Ligand
'....bicyclic sesquiterpene....decreases inflammatory responses.'

And this is precisely the target of FFA in females, linking directly to COVID-19 biology in the human host.

On this thread, we see little discourse about the female who smokes, though male pics and father-son expressions of the genome that smokes. Smoking anything is now passe. You will be forced to re-learn how to support your habit, while the Chinese study the virus that dances you like a marionette. They already know its source in nature.

I don't like the smell or taste, so I have stayed away from it. There is a grow facility right down the street from where I work and if the wind shifts just right, I smell the crap. I am not sure why anyone would smoke or use it, just not my thing.

I don't like the smell or taste, so I have stayed away from it. There is a grow facility right down the street from where I work and if the wind shifts just right, I smell the crap. I am not sure why anyone would smoke or use it, just not my thing.
You should get a whiff of a kill plant for animals so you can eat meat.

On this thread, we see little discourse about the female who smokes, though male pics and father-son expressions of the genome that smokes. Smoking anything is now passe. You will be forced to re-learn how to support your habit, while the Chinese study the virus that dances you like a marionette. They already know its source in nature.
What a load....

I have, but when cooking meat, it doesn't smell good. Pot smells like skunk, no matter what you do to it. If others want to use, I'm good with it, just not around me.

I have, but when cooking meat, it doesn't smell good. Pot smells like skunk, no matter what you do to it. If others want to use, I'm good with it, just not around me.
I have weed that doesn't smell like a skunk it smells like flowers...

Hair loss can be a bummer, but I haven't heard about cannabis chemogenetics specifically causing it. It's always a good idea to do some research and consult with a professional to get accurate info.

Inhaling smoke into your lungs is *always* bad for you.

I support weed smokers right to smoke. It’s a free country. It just makes me roll my eyes how so many claim it harmless, or even healthful.

epigenetic modification - Bing Just adding this to the discussion it is interesting. They have an article related to Cabnnibas I will post it if I can dig it up. It seems maybe both good and bad effects from it by this report

I am 59, started smoking at 16 and I still have long hair, my eldest son is 36 doesn't smoke weed he is bald and has been for a decade...
Male pattern baldness is usually genetic from the maternal side.

I've always suspected that alcohol and tobacco (cigarette smoking) caused hair loss. In fact, I had a slightly receding hairline until I quit smoking 14 years ago (at age 48) which has since stopped completely .....on a side note no alcohol since 2017. And I smoke weed but moderately.

It's pretty funny that tobacco smokers spend way more on cigarettes than I spend on weed.

Forum List

Back