Cannabis Chemical for Pancreatic Cancer

Handbook of Natural Flavonoids shows the structure of cannaflavin B, C21H20O6, 5,7,4'-Trihydroxy-3'-methoxy-6-prenylflavone, from Cannabis sativa (Cannabidaceae), Barrett, ML, Experentia, 1986 42: 452. We see a geranyl moiety in cannaflavin A, which is reminiscent of it anti-mycobaterial properties, A differing from B only in having a longer side chain.

3 hours ago.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stu...impact-harvard-researcher-says-165116708.html
'....flavonoid FBL-03G.'

This is suspicious, Chinese have done the same thing with reports on natural compounds by naming it with a number. This is very likely not a newly discovered compound, but its identity hides behind a number so that those who are clued up about such chemistry can't verify their suspicions.

The Israelis have been researching cannabis for 40 years

israel-cannabis-2-1024x640.jpg

I recently baked the most heavenly brownies by decarboxilating 5 g of gelato for about an hour and a half lowest over setting then added the mix to a stick of melted Kerry's Gold butter and 1 cup of water and let that simmer over very low flame for 5 hours, turning the flame off about every hour or so for about 1/2 hour. Once strained I added in Gelato terpene, pinene a and b terpenes and CBD oil to the butter

I recently baked the most heavenly brownies by decarboxilating 5 g of gelato for about an hour and a half lowest over setting then added the mix to a stick of melted Kerry's Gold butter and 1 cup of water and let that simmer over very low flame for 5 hours, turning the flame off about every hour or so for about 1/2 hour. Once strained I added in Gelato terpene, pinene a and b terpenes and CBD oil to the butter

I had no idea making pot brownies was so complicated.

I had no idea making pot brownies was so complicated.

It's trial and error. My sister in law, raised by Seattle hippies, raved about the latest batch.

It's trial and error. My sister in law, raised by Seattle hippies, raved about the latest batch.

Forum List

Back