Cankooks Sign Petitions to Cripple US Economy, Ban Water

I couldn't hear the clip that well - were these people saying CO2 or H2O? CO2 seems to be the big bitch now with the environmentalists. On the other hand ... if there were a ban on H2O it would take care of the CO2 problem very quickly. We can survive a whole lot longer without food than we can without water.

Let's let the environmentalists try that little experiment on themselves first - I mean, wouldn't it be some sort of animal abuse to try it on mice or monkeys first?

I couldn't hear the clip that well - were these people saying CO2 or H2O? CO2 seems to be the big bitch now with the environmentalists. On the other hand ... if there were a ban on H2O it would take care of the CO2 problem very quickly. We can survive a whole lot longer without food than we can without water.

Let's let the environmentalists try that little experiment on themselves first - I mean, wouldn't it be some sort of animal abuse to try it on mice or monkeys first?

It was water. Just show how uninformed and bias the conference is ...

They agreed to ban water without knowing what they were hearing or seeing

Reminds me of most gov't programs
:eusa_angel:

Dihydrogen monoxide. Nasty stuff. There oughtta be a law. :eek:

It was water. Just show how uninformed and bias the conference is ...

They agreed to ban water without knowing what they were hearing or seeing

Reminds me of most gov't programs
:eusa_angel:
"Ready, fire, aim!!"

I saw John Kerry interviewed recently and he admitted that the name really should be changed to Global Climate something or other because the people are laughing their asses off because the weather has been a bit chilly the past couple of years.It kind of of cramps their style trying to peddle some questionable science on the world.This way when the weather again tends to warm up it's climate change,when it gets colder it's climate change.

It' a win win for them.Or so they believe...:lol:

Dihydrogen monoxide. Nasty stuff. There oughtta be a law. :eek:

:lol:

Here is a great way to sum this up.

Seattle has the highest suicide rate in America. And, Seattle is also the 2nd highest concentration of liberal, enviro whackos in the country (2nd only to San Fran).

Eventually, the liberal enviroloon comes to the conclusion that EVERYTHING is bad for us and everything, even water, must be banned.

Eventually, the libtard will come to the conclusion that even he, himself, is bad for himself........and he will determine that he must ban himself for his own good. And he'll kill himself....for his own good.

So.....I suppose lets just wait it out haha.

Oh, and they only wanna ban water because they think the Obama's can't swim. Come on, ya'll all know you thought it too.

Forum List

Back