Candy to me:Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazed

Rookie
Aug 31, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Me too the Corny one....

I'll see your bet and raise you....

Obama wins I leave the board, Romney does, you do?

Her response...

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

I warned you I swim in the deep end, put up or shut up kid.

Me too the Corny one....

Her response...

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

That doesn't up the ante at all.

What it does is allow you to skulk away in shame. My methodology is the ultimate! You have to wear it as a badge of shame if your guy loses...you don't see that?

We all know you're too much of a little bitch to risk it. Or am I wrong? How about coming up to the big leagues?

• Banned
I'll bet you ten bucks....

"I'll see your ten and raise you fifty."

No, already bet you ten and thats all I have.

Shut up kid.....

I'll bet you ten bucks....

"I'll see your ten and raise you fifty."

No, already bet you ten and thats all I have.

Shut up kid.....

You're betting nothing of value to me. Seeing you leave in disgrace isn't good enough. I want you to be here every day after Obama wins. I want to invite you to our victory party, sit your fat ass in 3 seats in the front row, and put a hat on your head.

Your ID has only value to you; to me it and you are worthless except for your appeal as a circus freak.

The bottome line is this:

IF You're as confident as you say, you would have no problem risking a sig line. IF is too big a word for you of course.

• Banned
You should read it.....wait can you tell me why Bammy buried so much about Student Loans in it?

Your inexperience in life makes you say silly things....tell me honey.....how many levels of coverage can the State Exchanges offer?

You should read it.....wait can you tell me why Bammy buried so much about Student Loans in it?

Your inexperience in life makes you say silly things....tell me honey.....how many levels of coverage can the State Exchanges offer?

It's your thread; why are you changing the subject? Look bitch; I understand that Romney isn't going to win, he's roadkill, he's circling the drain, and Obama is now just padding the margin of victory by going back to Florida for the first time in a month or so.

The bet is this...the same thing I offered TPS:

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

Lets stick to the topic of just how much of a ballerina you're going to be and dance all around instead of sacking up and taking the challenge.

I am going to bed honey, my dog is more intelligent than you.

Ahh, the inevitable retreat from a challenge. I'm sorry you're so monumentally lacking to not have the guts to risk your sig line. That is something you'll have to live with. When you wake up again tomorrow, your shortcomings and lack of character will still be there; don't worry.

Obviously you're out of your depth here. Maybe USMB has a forum for guppies like you. You should inquire so you won't be so humiliated again.

Me too the Corny one....

Her response...

You would truly be amazed if there was a single lefty that was true to their word.

Aint gonna happen......

Me too the Corny one....

Her response...

You would truly be amazed if there was a single lefty that was true to their word.

Aint gonna happen......

TPS is the one who started a sock puppet; not me.

I would hate to see either of you go. I feel we all contribute to this board even though many times/ or maybe never agree.

Its worth the "risk" to get rid of Grumps. Amazed...I could care less about. Grumps calling me "scared"...lets see how brave he is.

I'm guessing he'll pussy out of it too. Like nearly all Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back