Candidate’s looks matter for less-informed voters

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Candidate

Now we know why the retarded rightwing men vote for and admire Bachmann and Palin, they're less informed and vote for the even lesser informed. Considering that Foxnews dumbs down their followers......

Candidate

Now we know why the retarded rightwing men vote for and admire Bachmann and Palin, they're less informed and vote for the even lesser informed. Considering that Foxnews dumbs down their followers......

It's ashame that you are so jealous of good looking people. Have you tried makeup?

Frequent TV viewers who don't get any kinds of other political news are the voters most likely to be influenced by a candidate's physical appearance, a new Massachusetts Institute of Technology study shows.

Try as we might LOOKS still influence how we feel about people.

I am not entirely sure that is necessarily a bad thing.

But looks have nothing to do with truthfulness, thats what people should focus on, thats why so many dumb men let pretty women manipulate them into doing their bidding even if it is wrong.

Candidate

I'm sorry, do we have any candidates running who are bald? Overweight? Have some horrid growth growing out of their noses?

Come on, Obama ran on his looks just as much as Palin or Bachmann do. In fact, any election is usually won by the better looking guy. Is it any surprise the most successful modern president used to be an actor?

Candidate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTQ7sbXecw]‪A Good Man‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

We get the government we deserve on both sides of the aisle. The best and the brightest are in no hurry to subject themselves to the crucible of the race. Why should they? They can make comparable money at a number of other jobs where they are basically anonymous, free to do whatever they want in their spare time--things like smoking a cigarette (aghast!), or tweeting about the US Women's Soccer Team without a backlash. Who needs it?

I really do not know that much about him but the former governor of Virginia was a guy named Marc Warner (I think thats his name). Sounded like a great candidate the time I heard him speak on Bob Edwards Show....chose not to run. As I recall, he cited the gauntlet of the 57 states (lol) and the scrutiny.

Don't blame the media. They feed us what they think we want. The rating bear out they are largely correct. There is a reason why fashion runway models are our news readers nowadays.

We get the government we deserve; the fourth estate isn't the culprit, it's a voice of the people. I personally like Lou Dobbs and wish that he wouldn't have gone off the deep end on immigration. I think that him and someone like Tim Russert could have gotten us back to sensible examinations of the policies without the MTV aspect of the campaigns.

So that's why Obama beat McCain. It sure wasn't on policies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9GespLQrM8]‪Howard Stern shows Obama supporters r confused.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Candidate

I've always known that. How else would Barack Obama have won in 2008? It sure wasnt for his extensive record, policy ideas, or demonstration of leadership ability.

Candidate

so much for swearing off trolling :lol:

Who was better looking;

McCain or Obama Obama
Bush or Kerry Kerry [by an inch]
Bush or Clinton Clinton
Carter or Reagan Reagan
Nixon or JFK JFK

seems historical facts are against your trolling blather.

Candidate

I'm sorry, do we have any candidates running who are bald? Overweight? Have some horrid growth growing out of their noses?

Come on, Obama ran on his looks just as much as Palin or Bachmann do. In fact, any election is usually won by the better looking guy. Is it any surprise the most successful modern president used to be an actor?

The only ugly Presidents, in my life, where Nixon and Carter.
Ford was no looker, but he wasn't elected.

Yes because the ugly people is schoooooooooooooooo schmaaaaaaaaaaaart. Like Ed Shultz and Rachel Maddow. haha. Well there goes that theory.

moreugly.jpg

untitled.jpg

:lol:

Candidate’s looks matter for less-informed voters

That explains a lot.

biden-interview.jpg

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American
who is articulate and bright and clean and a
nice-looking guy… I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Candidate

I never knew that Clinton was an actor, other than being a politician.

Forum List

Back