Candidates for the White House

For a Republican candidate, everyone but Tancredo is either too liberal or too middle of the road. McPain is not to be trusted, nor is Frist. Tancredo is not likely to happen.

I can hear the howls now, but I'd like to see Tom DeLay run - after he's cleared of all the charges against him of course. He's very conservative, a superb leader, and has plenty of experience. The very fact that liberals hate him with a passion is enough for me...

DeLay de Man!
:dance:

I've decided not to vote for Senator Clinton except for one case. Normally, I don't like her politics. There is one exception though. I could only vote for Hillary Clinton if Tom Tancredo ran as the Republican nominee for the Presidency.

Mr.Conley said:
I've decided not to vote for Senator Clinton except for one case. Normally, I don't like her politics. There is one exception though. I could only vote for Hillary Clinton if Tom Tancredo ran as the Republican nominee for the Presidency.

May I ask which of Tancredo's policies do you so vehemently object to?

I personally would love to see some combination of Newt, Condi, or George Allen (R-VA).

5stringJeff said:
May I ask which of Tancredo's policies do you so vehemently object to?

I personally would love to see some combination of Newt, Condi, or George Allen (R-VA).

He seems more like a firebrand, a one-issue politician. I know what he'd do about immigration, but the presidency is a 4 year job, and I'd want to know what he'd do beyond the first year. Besides, he doesn't have any particularly noticable credentials, no experience running an organization anything like the Federal government, has minimal experience in foriegn policy. If it wasn't for his stance on immigration, we wouldn't be discussing him.

Other then that, I would never vote for Senator Clinton. I just could not live with myself is we had one guy for president, then another guy, then the 1st guys son, and then the 2nd wife. I didn't think we lived in a two family monarchy.
Plus they all went to Yale. :blowup:

I'll tell you than in 2012 I'd like to see Mark Kirk. Heck, if he didn't have to keep up with National Guard I bet he would run for VP in 2008.

Forum List

Back