Candidate Rick Perry's Inaugural Video...

Perry's "job creation" is a joke. The most people with minimum wage jobs means the most people requiring government assistance.

Perry's Job-Creation is no joke. Your Hopey Changey One's record is though.

Your Changy Thinky group in Congress messed all over the floor, didn't they, LibocalpyseNow, and are receiving their just desserts in falling popularity and liklihood of returning to Congress. Choices have consequences as they are going to learn.

Having said that, Obama is going to have a rough re-election campaign.

Much of the solid job growth has been mixed between government and private in the great State of Texas. Too many of the jobs have been low paying, though, and that is a concern for Perry in the coming election. His political opposition will happily point out where he is weak.

I am happy to know that Perry is as great a spiritual as Clinton, so Perry's playing to the far right should be taken only for what it is: a ploy for votes, nothing else.

People need jobs and Rick Perry has been much more successful in creating them than the Hopey Changey One has been. That's just fact.

Perry has been lucky, yes, that he had government stimulus and defense spending to help out.

He himself has offered very little constructively concerning the problem of job creation.

Perry has been lucky, yes, that he had government stimulus and defense spending to help out.

He himself has offered very little constructively concerning the problem of job creation.

Well if he has offered "very little constructively",then what can you say about the Hopey Changey One? Perry's Job-Creation Record is second to none.

Well if he has offered "very little constructively",then what can you say about the Hopey Changey One? Perry's Job-Creation Record is second to none.

Lib, Perry has done very little by himself is the point.

You understand that, don't you, you could have a decent job creation record in Texas if you were governor. It isn't Perry that did it, but who is trying to take credit for it.

I will vote for Perry if it comes to that, but let's not make silly claims like you just did that can be blown sky high.

You still trying to float that lie Fake Jake?

The lie - Economic job growth in Texas was dependent on stimulus money and defense contracts...IOW Government Spending.
The Truth - Texas has created more jobs in the last year than the other 49 states combined.

They all got stimulus money.

They all receive a share of defense spending.

When you look at the last government report on the subject of Federal Government spending by state...the Consolidated Federal Funds Report for Fiscal Year 2009, which is the most recent report that the Census Bureau has released...

Texas is close to the bottom...like 42 out of 50.

Here is the source: The States Where America Spends The Most (And The Least) Per Person - 24/7 Wall St.

See my blog page http://www.usmessageboard.com/blogs/missourian/476-rick-perry-debunking-liberal-lies.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/blogs/missourian/476-rick-perry-debunking-liberal-lies.html

Last edited:

Lib, Perry has done very little by himself is the point.

You understand that, don't you, you could have a decent job creation record in Texas if you were governor. It isn't Perry that did it, but who is trying to take credit for it.

I will vote for Perry if it comes to that, but let's not make silly claims like you just did that can be blown sky high.

So you give Perry no credit for succeeding but you give the Hopey Changey One much credit for failing? Sorry,but that just doesn't make much sense. Perry has been very successful creating Jobs while all others have been failing miserably. The man deserves credit.

Lib, Lib, Lib, show me where I gave Obama 'much credit' for job creation, hmmm?

You can't link Perry policies to job creation in Texas: that's a non-starter.

Lib, Lib, Lib, show me where I gave Obama 'much credit' for job creation, hmmm?

You can't link Perry policies to job creation in Texas: that's a non-starter.

So Perry's successes will always be perceived as failures to you. See,that just doesn't make any sense. Just give the man the credit he deserves. He has done a great job on Job-Creation.

Where did I say 'failures', Lib. If Perry had been governor of Ohio, he would be in the same crap they all are up there. Perry has done nothing special at all in Texas.

Show us the link between Perry, his specific policies, and job creation in Texas. You will have to leave out defense spending and stimulus, as that originates in D.C.

Right now i'll go with Perry on Job-Creation. If it's between him and The One,Perry gets my Vote.

If the one decision that makes or break for Perry or Obama, don't choose job creation, for you will be pilloried on that one, legitimately so.

Jobs & the Economy will be the key issue in 2012. And Perry gets my Vote over The One. But hey,that's just me.

Right now i'll go with Perry on Job-Creation. If it's between him and The One,Perry gets my Vote.

It's between Obama and Perry, I'm taking George Carlin's advice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk]George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube[/ame]

Perry's "job creation" is a joke. The most people with minimum wage jobs means the most people requiring government assistance.

Perry's Job-Creation is no joke. Your Hopey Changey One's record is though.

Perry’s stewardship of Texas over the course of the last decade has seen Texas grow into the second largest economy in the country.

He at least has not done anything that appears to have messed it up, so far
Which is more than the Left can say with Papa Obama and the national economy and his three years in office

The main point being, politicians take the good and bad, no matter how deserved it is.....

The fact that Papa Obama's team has taken a “Preemptive Strike" Against Perry Reveals the weakness in Papa Obama’s Own Record and their concern over him.

The good news, if he gets the nomination, it appears, we won't have to hold our nose as much as we would to vote for Romney.
Granted, Perry's past stands on immigration, his Nanny State tendencies and proneness to crony capitalism,
do call into question if he is able and willing to make the real changes needed or will he lapse into another dismal Bush-like presidency.

However, at this point, he seems "beltway" approved enough and with less RINO baggage than Romney, to appear more "genuine" and to appeal to enough
of the base and independents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back