Candidate Corner is open

Not only did Jill Stein nearly triple the McKinney vote when she (Stein) ran in 2012 --- which is sitting right there in post 55 and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it --- that 2012 election got Stein the most votes in a general election of any female Presidential candidate in the history of the United States.

lol ... Greens peaked when Nader was the candidate, period. Stein hasn't even matched his lowest vote totals. Her less than 500,000 votes nationwide is a joke, no matter what her sex is, and there ain''t a damn thing you can do about it, except whine.

Finally, thing three --- it's spelled with an H: bhong.

Fun fact: you're just desperate to 'post last!!!' lol

Yes, It's a place to discuss your candidate of choice with other supporters of said candidate.

Well cereal_killer ---- I'll enjoy it a LOT more when you appropriately add a section for Gary Johnson supporters eh?? Or are you just promoting the general media horse race here?
I'm not opposed to adding it, but seeing that the race is really between Trump/Clinton I left it off. I'll add it if you think there's enough interest. Let me know

Oh there's enough interest for CNN to do a Lib Candidate meeting for an hour last week. He's already polling 10 to 12% and (I know this gonna be rough for you bud :badgrin:) Those 2 governors are the only SANE choice on the ballot this year.

Please do add a forum.. And maybe I'll moderate my tone on Trump a bit !!!

cereal_killer -- You do realize that if the Lib ticket even gets 25 electoral votes, in a tight race between the OTHER two -- one of them then has to win by 26.. And I'm thinking it could be 20 to 30..
In which case -- it goes to the House.

You wouldn't want to be standing in the way of a historic event like that --- would ya??
I'll add Gary Johnson.

Libertarian ticket won't get 5 electoral votes so I'm not concerned with standing in the way of anything historic :)

Appreciate that.. But crow will be served -- and this post is bookmarked.. Fine candidate you've got there BTW.. I'll find a couple nice things to say about him... :rolleyes:
If he wasn't such a pothead I think he'd be taken a little more serious. I'm not opposed to a Libertarian ticket (I was a big supporter of Ron Paul) but Johnson just doesn't cut the mustard in todays political climate.

Well cereal_killer ---- I'll enjoy it a LOT more when you appropriately add a section for Gary Johnson supporters eh?? Or are you just promoting the general media horse race here?
I'm not opposed to adding it, but seeing that the race is really between Trump/Clinton I left it off. I'll add it if you think there's enough interest. Let me know

Oh there's enough interest for CNN to do a Lib Candidate meeting for an hour last week. He's already polling 10 to 12% and (I know this gonna be rough for you bud :badgrin:) Those 2 governors are the only SANE choice on the ballot this year.

Please do add a forum.. And maybe I'll moderate my tone on Trump a bit !!!

cereal_killer -- You do realize that if the Lib ticket even gets 25 electoral votes, in a tight race between the OTHER two -- one of them then has to win by 26.. And I'm thinking it could be 20 to 30..
In which case -- it goes to the House.

You wouldn't want to be standing in the way of a historic event like that --- would ya??
I'll add Gary Johnson.

Libertarian ticket won't get 5 electoral votes so I'm not concerned with standing in the way of anything historic :)

Appreciate that.. But crow will be served -- and this post is bookmarked.. Fine candidate you've got there BTW.. I'll find a couple nice things to say about him... :rolleyes:
If he wasn't such a pothead I think he'd be taken a little more serious. I'm not opposed to a Libertarian ticket (I was a big supporter of Ron Paul) but Johnson just doesn't cut the mustard in todays political climate.

We've been called a lot of names. Because we've been 30 years AHEAD of political trends. Potheads, Faggot Lovers, Pansy Traitors. That last one was because we favored turning Iraq loose under Saddam rather than invading OR continuing to starve and BOMB that country daily.. After 12 years of containment and over 300,000 deaths from our embargo and insidious ABUSE of the Oil for Food program by the UN -- It should have been clear that we done enough harm..

If you want "deals" that involve USING the power in the IRS, EPA, OSHA, Commerce, Justice depts -- Deals that NOBODY is truly gonna like --- by a guy who wont be able to attract and retain the best and brightest -- then just carry on.. Get your bleeding heart broken again.. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Great signatur like Ted Cruz saying to say if hims 3 important things in he laws before he can't get nominate role for Republican because that wasn't enough with ten states. The Donald was 2,5 times better than Canada's Cruz.

25 wining states was enough to bring action in the primeries.

I'm seeing lots of posters posting in enemy territory. Just saying.

Last edited:
I'm seeing lots of posters posting in enemy tarritory. Just saying.

Hmm -- to me the site's idea of posting a "safe space" forum in politics and expecting it to police itself seems a bit like a kid going "oh look, a real beehive. Wonder what they'll do if I hit it with a baseball bat"....

I'm seeing lots of posters posting in enemy tarritory. Just saying.

Hmm -- to me the site's idea of posting a "safe space" forum in politics and expecting it to police itself seems a bit like a kid going "oh look, a real beehive. Wonder what they'll do if I hit it with a baseball bat"....
Poor bees

I want Jill Stein in primeries to.
Open treat with this lady this day.
:beer:

Forum List

Back