Candid comments or political ploy?

ToonTheNEws

Rookie
Apr 11, 2011
Recently President Obama was supposedly caught on open mic dissing the Republicans. In today’s media savvy world do you think they knew that he was still miced and wanted to play to the left by sounding tough???
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PM55x5CvSQ]YouTube - Obama Disses Republicans on Open Mic![/ame]

Recently President Obama was supposedly caught on open mic dissing the Republicans. In today’s media savvy world do you think they knew that he was still miced and wanted to play to the left by sounding tough???

Candid comments or political ploy?

The media did not broadcast these “unintentional” comments under the banner of being a political message, they treated it as a news story about his “flub”.

So Obama not only got to touch on every one of his talking points, he also got to deliver the message to a lot of people who would never watch a political message otherwise.

So I think it was a political ploy. A brilliant political ploy.

It might have been a brilliant political ploy but it did not sound "tough" to me. Typical lefty lisping that has since been overcome by more bad news for an incompetent Obama administration.

I heard nothing untoward in this audio file.

What makes any of us think this was supposed to off the record? Sounds like it was recorded before an audience and was CLEARLY meant to go on the record

What's more think O laid out his position well, and his complaints about the Rs have merit, too.

This suddenly concern from the GOP about the budget and deficit does not ring true given the way the GOP spent money when Bush II was in office.

The GOPS claim that they are the nation's accounts also doesn't ring true given that all their cuts are aimed at social programs and none aimed at our extremely bloated military budget.

Last edited:
Everything with the Obama and his comrades in Arms is a Ploy.

and the sheep fall right back in line.

For someone that is well known for not being the smoothest without a teleprompter President Obama seemed rather smooth and concise with his comments here.

Forum List

Back