Candace Owens: The left uses racism to control black Americans

Little throw back to my gal! But she’s right! Share and share!
Piss them racist democrats off!

Well I'm white and I say the right uses racism to control white people. I'm just as much an expert on white people as she is on blacks. Only difference is more white Americans agree with me. What percent of blacks agree with her, 5%?

As of September 2019, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrat, 29% identified as Republican, and 38% as Independent.

This is a fight for independents. Your tactics aren't working on independents and your tactics are making blacks want to vote next year. But not for Trump.

CanDunce is the last one that should reference racism being used as a method to control anyone.

Before she became the flip flopping opportunistic fake that she is today, she used the NAACP to act in her behalf in an alleged racism complaint that she filed and won $37,500 over, then later publically turned on them , calling them "the worst organization for black people"

ROFLMAO.
Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
Cool story,, did you watch the video?

I've already heard her bad arguments before. What made you pull her out of your bag of tricks today? Trying to use race to divide us?

Well I'm white and I say the right uses racism to control white people. I'm just as much an expert on white people as she is on blacks. Only difference is more white Americans agree with me. What percent of blacks agree with her, 5%?

As of September 2019, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrat, 29% identified as Republican, and 38% as Independent.

This is a fight for independents. Your tactics aren't working on independents and your tactics are making blacks want to vote next year. But not for Trump.

Yes because democrats use race to control blacks.. I’m glad you agree

ROFLMAO. Posting accurate information regarding her past questionable actions is not being racist.

The fact that now she is pimping the guillable, extreme right audience that she is now claiming to be aligned with and calling out her "behavior" is not "name calling". It is acknowledging that she is using some fools.

Grow up.
What’s she’s saying is accurate and with passion. She’s a fighter.. she’s speaking the truth

A neophyte like her has absolutely no business being called to testify before congress when there's much, much more eloquent voices on the right than her white bread PC pandering ass.
Cool story, love your opinion

Eat shit you low-IQ hypocrite
Wooooooo why the hate pal!? Lol
You make it easy to hate. You should change your pic back to that Trump douche kid who was taunting that indian. That's who you are in my head.

CanDunce is the last one that should reference racism being used as a method to control anyone.

Before she became the flip flopping opportunistic fake that she is today, she used the NAACP to act in her behalf in an alleged racism complaint that she filed and won $37,500 over, then later publically turned on them , calling them "the worst organization for black people"

ROFLMAO.
Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
Cool story,, did you watch the video?

I've already heard her bad arguments before. What made you pull her out of your bag of tricks today? Trying to use race to divide us?
Just posting diverse views that are pretty accurate.. it’s good to hear free blacks speaking about how democrats treat them

I have to go. I just made a $5000 sale. I just made $75 in commission.

What’s she’s saying is accurate and with passion. She’s a fighter.. she’s speaking the truth

A neophyte like her has absolutely no business being called to testify before congress when there's much, much more eloquent voices on the right than her white bread PC pandering ass.

You make it easy to hate. You should change your pic back to that Trump douche kid who was taunting that indian. That's who you are in my head.
Well ok,, I like diversity

I have to go. I just made a $5000 sale. I just made $75 in commission.

Ummm ok

Yeah man what the GOP needs to do is embrace mediocre blacks, lgbtqs and muslim grifters! That'll really trigger the libtards LOL

Yeah man what the GOP needs to do is embrace mediocre blacks, lgbtqs and muslim grifters! That'll really trigger the libtards LOL
It would be so easy to win back the groups you currently bash in order to win over white ignorant racists. For example blacks, gays and latino's and even muslims are generally conservative people if you think about it.

And what pisses me off is that as soon as picking on these groups stops working for Republicans, Republicans will pull a 180 and suddenly latinos, gays, blacks and muslims will be so happy that they can finally be part of the grand old party. Idiots. LOL.

But that's better than what the GOP did since Bush. You would think they would have changed their message after losing to Obama but they stayed the course and eventually after 8 years voters forget it was Republicans who caused the great recession, middle east wars and divisive politics.

The same way when you go to a Trump rally all you see is sub mediocre whites.

It would be so easy to win back the groups you currently bash in order to win over white ignorant racists. For example blacks, gays and latino's and even muslims are generally conservative people if you think about it.

And what pisses me off is that as soon as picking on these groups stops working for Republicans, Republicans will pull a 180 and suddenly latinos, gays, blacks and muslims will be so happy that they can finally be part of the grand old party. Idiots. LOL.

But that's better than what the GOP did since Bush. You would think they would have changed their message after losing to Obama but they stayed the course and eventually after 8 years voters forget it was Republicans who caused the great recession, middle east wars and divisive politics.

While the mainstream GOP genuflects submissively to so-called minorities, hyper-masculine blacks, devout catholic hispanics, and anti-woman muslims all turn out in droves to strike back at white people by voting Democrat no matter how contradictory the Dem platform is to their personal beliefs.

Republicans treat everyone equal .. it’s you democrats that pander to people of color for votes. We are the party of equality

Of course I did. And it is really humorous how she vacillates, yet is held in such high regard by some.

Most opportunists do.
What did she wavier on? Aren’t most blacks that get paid by democrats to say “racism “ opportunist?

Did you read the article and fact check it? She has a history of being a flake.
Yes and you are fake,, and stop being racist towards her calling her names .. thank you

ROFLMAO. Posting accurate information regarding her past questionable actions is not being racist.

The fact that now she is pimping the guillable, extreme right audience that she is now claiming to be aligned with and calling out her "behavior" is not "name calling". It is acknowledging that she is using some fools.

Grow up.

Her "truth" is a moving target. And as far as being a fighter and "passion"?

Of course she is Most individuals with a history like hers are passionate.....in the moment that is most rewarding to them.

Last edited:
What did she wavier on? Aren’t most blacks that get paid by democrats to say “racism “ opportunist?

Yes and you are fake,, and stop being racist towards her calling her names .. thank you

Grow up.

Her "truth" is a moving target. And as far as being a fighter and with "passion"?

Of course she is Most individuals with a history like hers are passionate.....in the moment that is most rewarding to them.
Umm ok,, you don’t like her she triggers you.. I got cha

Grow up.

Her "truth" is a moving target. And as far as being a fighter and with "passion"?

No. She doesn't "trigger me" at all. I'm just old enough to see through her bullshit and find it amusing how her gullible supporters actually see her as being "different".

When the political landscape changes, so will she.......Again.

Grow up.

No. She doesn't "trigger me" at all. I'm just old enough to see through her bullshit and find it amusing how her gullible supporters actually see her as being "different".

Just a diverse opinion no need to call her names

Grow up.

I never called her a "name".

I referred to her as "opportunistic, and fake"

I described her "actions and behavior".

There is a difference between the two.

And why are you so emotionally invested in what anyone "calls" her, or describes her to be?

Are you fantasizing about her dominating you?

"Warrior black chick distributes new and improved testicles to emasculated white males"?

LMAO.

Last edited:

And why are you so emotionally invested in what anyone "calls" her, or describes her to be?

"Warrior black chick distributes new and improved testicles to emasculated white males"?

LMAO.
So you called her fake,, no need to call her names., just move on, she’s the most courageous female in the world today, a real leader

LMAO.
So you called her fake,, no need to call her names., just move on, she’s the most courageous female in the world today, a real leader

Yes. Her "behavior" is fake. Less than 2 years ago, she was acting the exact opposite of how she acts now....on the surface. That is an appropriate term for her.

Such inconsistency does not require any courage and to be a leader among a gullible group of individuals who do not have the ability to lead themselves is no badge of honor.

Forum List

Back