Candace Owens banned from twitter for posting a tweet by NYT reporter

Yeah, just imagine all those white antifa protesters calling Candce Owens and the Black police officers at the scene race traitors. Antifa are a bunch of unhinged monkeys... the new Democrat party in motion

You got it backwards. You conservatives are unhinged and Owens is a loon.

Antifa is not unhinged? are you fucking crazy or did you not watch the same video? No one has a right to form a mob and protest someone eating breakfast. hurling filthy insults .... those are your heroes? your the loon

When your opposition mails pipe bombs, that's what I call unhinged. When you decide to lead and your leadership is based on verbal attacks and lies about your opposition such as what Owens and Kirk do, that's what you're going to get. I personally would not have done it, I'd probably would ask for my money back and ate elsewhere. But you reap what you sow and both Kirk and Owens are unhinged.

How is this race relations?
I wonder if Candice Owen ever paid back the money she took from whites in that racial discrimination suit she filed?

Was she discriminated against?

According to her there is no more racial discrimination and people doing what she did are acting like victims. But you guys don't care, you'll support any dumb ass black sellout as long as they validate your beliefs.

Validate my beliefs? who said I agree with everything she has to say about race relations? But I do believe she has a right to hers, and I think if she's selling anyone out its the Liars on the left who use their race. I didn't even know who she was before this week but when I looked her up, I found her story, where one of her fellow Blacks who worked at Twitter sent her hundreds of fake Tweets from supossed White men calling her the N word plus sending her threats. All because she was about to help uncover this very same practice through an online anti- bullying program she was trying to develop. Maybe she wants to disasociate herself from Liars like this who feel that any means justifies their ends.
And yeah, I would support her decision to stand up for herself or do you feel the need to keep black women in their place?

She has the right to her opinion an we have the right to say that based on reality her opinion is wacko. Keep black women un their place? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

All my life I've known strong black women and Owens is not one of them. She is weak and stupid, an embarrassment to the legacy of great black women such as Tubman, Coretta Scott King, Madame CJ Walker, Mary McCleod Bethune, Fannie Lou Hamer, Shirley Chisolm, Barbara Jordan and many others.

The only reason you are here talking your shit is because Owens validates your racist beliefs. If she was Jamelle Hill, a very intelligent black woman with more standing than this token pushed out by a conservative organization to be used to try sucking blacks into the republican party, you would do what you guys did when there was a thread here about her. Tell her to shut up and know her place. Or how she should be grateful to whites.

Owens is a sellout with significant mental issues.

Got it! Someone like her has different ideas and its a threat to you. As I said I probably dont agree with everything she says. I'm probably way more of a liberal than she is but You resort to calling people like her crazy, who obviously isnt. Calling her a token, when I can listen to her talk and see she has her own mind pretty well.... Calling people crazy to shut them up is a very well useful tactic its well understood. THey did that back in the Soviet Union and Cuba... only they went further and completely locked up political opponents.
I only had to see the video of antifa punks harrasing her , calling her names and furthermore.... it was another black activist who sent her hundreds of emails telling her to DIE N***.
This other woman your talking about Jamelle Hill? I'm sorry, I never saw that thread so dont try lumping me in with "YOU GUYS" Nice try.

No, things just don't work like that. Owens is no threat to me. And you can see she doesn't have her own mind. She is a token. There are black conservatives out there who can't stand this sellout. You see being black, I understand and know of the myriad philosophies that exist among us. You don't. There is a reason conservatives like Owen, Elders, Sowell, Peterson and Carson are promoted by whites, while conservatives like Singleton, Setmayer, Woodson and others aren't.

The black conservative that refuses to deny racism do not get the promotion the sellouts do. The real blacks who think for themselves are denigrated. Candice Owens has no ideas. She's black spewing white racist memes about blacks. And that's all she is.

Based on reality Candice Owens is crazy. She received a settlement for an act of discrimination against her thereby proving the modern real existence of such discrimination, but claims that blacks who complain about the existence of racism today are doing so because they have a victim mentality. Despite the increase of white nationalist groups and incidents of crimes against blacks by such groups, she says they are not a problem. That's psychosis at best. It also shows internalized racism. Both are mental problems.

While I agree that Democrats aren't owed our votes, there are valid reasons for black people's rejection of the Republican party. Let us look at the past decade
DcxQRoDWAAEYavK

The GOP is well-aware of its racist image and has made more efforts to change just that than even question the cause. Those aesthetic changes are often rooted in cynicism.

The GOP reaction to Obama:
"We elected Mike Steele to be RNC chair because he's a black guy" - Ian Walters

DcxQa8LXUAYjp5V

DcxQdxKX0AAYOFo

Q: "Do you think the Republican party has a racism problem?"

Michael Steele, ex-RNC chair: "Yes they do, and I think we need to be honest and acknowledge it"

Too bad most Republicans aren't listening...

aCU1nUWzneXRm7mU

In their efforts to find aesthetic solutions to their racism problem, Republicans were led to Diamond and Silk. And these two fulfill their roles as black mascots/shields perfectly.

Here's the ad they were paid 7000$ to do for known neo-nazi Paul Nehlen
HvQRaJqqc3xCQxWk

Here's Steve King cheering Diamond & Silk's testimony about FB "censoring conservatives" (even tho they lied under oath about being paid by Trump).
DcxQnSQX4AAZC1n

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's often quoted by neo-nazis like Richard Spencer. No self preservation here!
DcxRDblX0AE7MaQ

Whether it's Diamond & Silk lying about the NRA helping end slavery, Ben Carson referring to slaves as "immigrants," or Candace Owens claiming police brutality in black communities doesn't exist, they all seem to serve the purpose of sanitizing the history and effects of racism.
DcxSCdnVQAAqbZy

DcxR0TDVwAA6RCy

DcxR9BlUQAAIzaW

Seems odd that Candace Owens claims racism is no longer a factor while also working for an org that keeps on getting busted for hiring racists. Do members of TPUSA literally texting "I HATE BLACK PEOPLE" count as free thinkers? Why delete their old tweets? Is that not censorship?
DcxSHxGV4AArQ46

DcxSMBQVMAANkdK

DcxSSvnVQAAm0uw

DcxSXvXVQAAHmi7

Forum List

Back