Cancer sucks

We all know it............came back from seeing sister n law......who had emergency surgery who had complications from the Chemo...............

Could hardly recognize her............My God.........Prayers folks...........

It does. And nobody should be in that treatment regime without support and people watching over them while they are in the hospital.

We all know it............came back from seeing sister n law......who had emergency surgery who had complications from the Chemo...............

I'm sorry for this eagle, for you and your family.

Cancer is a fucking evil POS. I will pray for you all and ask Our Lord Jesus Christ to throw a ring of love and protection around you.

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

"emergency surgery" "Chemo............…"

I really just can not fathom the pain she is enduring. Not a praying type but I am.

The Chemo can cause small tumors in the colon to shrink rapidly.........causing a rupture.........which is what happened...........Had to cut part of the colon out.

Didn't know til now that it is a common problem in Chemo therapy.............Which forced the surgery........White cells down from the chemo makes healing very difficult........

The Chemo can cause small tumors in the colon to shrink rapidly.........causing a rupture.........which is what happened...........Had to cut part of the colon out.

Didn't know til now that it is a common problem in Chemo therapy.............Which forced the surgery........White cells down from the chemo makes healing very difficult........

I did not realize that either.

Forum List

Back