Cancer information

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A few weeks ago someone very, very close to me came to let me know they will be in a battle with cancer. Evidently it has been caught early is the better news of it all, bad news of it is that it is also at the brain stem among to other locations. Since then I have up my search into natural herbs and treatments for these particular types of cancer. I thought possibly if I share it here this information may help someone else or allow them to give their loved ones some more information as I come across it.

These herbs are also in studies at Pubmed.gov

Pao Pereira Extract Suppresses Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Cell Growth, Survival, and Invasion Through Inhibition of NFκB Signaling. - PubMed - NCBI

Pao Pereira Extract Suppresses Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Cell Growth, Survival, and Invasion Through Inhibition of NFκB Signaling
Abstract
Pao extract, derived from bark of Amazonian tree Pao Pereira, is commonly used in South American medicine. A recent study showed that Pao extract repressed androgen-dependent LNCaP prostate cancer cell growth. We hypothesize that Pao extract asserts its anticancer effects on metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) cells. Pao extract suppressed CRPC PC3 cell growth in a dose- and time-dependent manner, through induction of apoptosis and cell cycle arrest. Pao extract treatment induced cell cycle inhibitors, p21 and p27, and repressed PCNA, Cyclin A and Cyclin D1. Furthermore, Pao extract also induced the upregulation of pro-apoptotic Bax, reduction of anti-apoptotic Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, and XIAP expression, which were associated with the cleavage of PARP protein. Moreover, Pao extract treatment blocked PC3 cell migration and invasion. Mechanistically, Pao extract suppressed phosphorylation levels of AKT and NFκB/p65, NFκB DNA binding activity, and luciferase reporter activity. Pao inhibited TNFα-induced relocation of NFκB/p65 to the nucleus, NFκB/p65 transcription activity, and MMP9 activity as shown by zymography. Consistently, NFκB/p65 downstream targets involved in proliferation (Cyclin D1), survival (Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, and XIAP), and metastasis (VEGFa, MMP9, and GROα/CXCL1) were also downregulated by Pao extract. Finally, forced expression of NFκB/p65 reversed the growth inhibitory effect of Pao extract. Overall, Pao extract induced cell growth arrest, apoptosis, partially through inhibiting NFκB activation in prostate cancer cells. These data suggest that Pao extract may be beneficial for protection against CRPC.

Inhibition of pancreatic cancer and potentiation of gemcitabine effects by the extract of Pao Pereira. - PubMed - NCBI
Abstract
Lack of effective therapy is a major problem in the treatment of pancreatic cancer. In the present study, we investigated a natural product, the extract of Pao Pereira (Pao), for its anti-pancreatic cancer effect in vitro and in vivo, either alone or in combination with the first-line chemotherapeutic drug gemcitabine (Gem). Pao induced dose-dependent apoptosis to all five tested pancreatic cancer cell lines. The combination of Pao and Gem had a synergistic effect in the inhibition of cell growth, with combination indices (CIs) <1 by Chou-Talalay's median effect analysis based on the isobologram principle. Adding Pao to Gem treatment reduced the concentration of Gem to produce an equitoxic effect on pancreatic cancer cells. In an orthotopic pancreatic xenograft mouse model, mice bearing PACN-1 tumors were treated with Pao and Gem, either alone or in combination. The progression of tumors was monitored longitudinally by imaging of live animals. While Gem did not provide significant inhibition, Pao treatment significantly suppressed tumor growth by 70-72%. Combined Pao and Gem treatment further enhanced the tumor inhibitory effect compared to Gem alone, and markedly reduced metastatic lesions in the peritoneum. Collectively, these data suggest that the extract of Pao possesses anti-pancreatic cancer activity and can enhance the effects of Gem in vitro and in vivo.

I have not found the abstracts for the Thyroid and Brain cancer treatments yet mentioned on the websites for Mirko Beljanski yet. Thyroid cancer has increased significantly among children in the coast areas of California after the Fuckushima nuclear fiasco.

I hope your friend beats this. Being aware of all different aspects and studying up on each procedure is a big help. And praying.

It was a tough time for me when I had it but I KNEW that is not what would kill me. Can't explain, cuz I would sound weirder than most folks think I already am. Suffice it to say..I knew when they cut it out...it would be gone. And it is.

I hope the same for your friend.

Format
  • Summary
  • Summary (text)
  • Abstract
  • Abstract (text)
  • MEDLINE
  • XML
  • PMID List
Send to:
Choose Destination
  • File
  • Clipboard
  • Collections
  • Order
  • My Bibliography
  • Citation manager
  • Format
  • 1 selected item: 23174220
  • FormatMeSH and Other Data
  • Subject
  • Additional text
Didn't get the message? Find out why...
Generate a file for use with external citation management software.

See comment in PubMed Commons below
Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Mar;1830(3):2517-25.
Monogalactosyl diacylglycerol, a replicative DNA polymerase inhibitor, from spinach enhances the anti-cell proliferation effect of gemcitabine in human pancreatic cancer cells.
Akasaka H1, Sasaki R, Yoshida K, Takayama I, Yamaguchi T, Yoshida H, Mizushina Y.
Author information
  • 1Division of Radiation Oncology, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Chuo-ku Kobe, Hyogo 650-0017, Japan.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Gemcitabine (GEM) is used to treat various carcinomas and represents an advance in pancreatic cancer treatment. In the screening for DNA polymerase (pol) inhibitors, a glycoglycerolipid, monogalactosyl diacylglycerol (MGDG), was isolated from spinach.

METHODS:
Phosphorylated GEM derivatives were chemically synthesized. In vitro pol assay was performed according to our established methods. Cell viability was measured using MTT assay.

RESULTS:
Phosphorylated GEMs inhibition of mammalian pol activities assessed, with the order of their effect ranked as: GEM-5'-triphosphate (GEM-TP) > GEM-5'-diphosphate > GEM-5'-monophosphate > GEM. GEM suppressed growth in the human pancreatic cancer cell lines BxPC-3, MIAPaCa2 and PANC-1 although phospholylated GEMs showed no effect MGDG suppressed growth in these cell lines based on its selective inhibition of replicative pol species. Kinetic analysis showed that GEM-TP was a competitive inhibitor of pol alpha activity with nucleotide substrates, and MGDG was a noncompetitive inhibitor with nucleotide substrates. GEM combined with MGDG treatments revealed synergistic effects on the inhibition of DNA replicative pols alpha and gamma activities compared with GEM or MGDG alone. In cell growth suppression by GEM, pre-addition of MGDG significantly enhanced cell proliferation suppression, and the combination of these compounds was found to induce apoptosis. In contrast, GEM-treated cells followed by MGDG addition did not influence cell growth.

CONCLUSIONS:
GEM/MGDG enhanced the growth suppression of cells based on the inhibition of pol activities.

GENERAL SIGNIFICANCE:
Spinach MGDG has great potential for development as an anticancer food compound and could be an effective clinical anticancer chemotherapy in combination with GEM.
PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I also love this guy he explains the working of the human experience (how your body works; he calls it the owners manual) and gives a lot of good advice on health issues. This one is an excellent video on cancer.
How to Heal from Cancer & Prevention

John Bergman
Published on Oct 30, 2014
How to Heal from Cancer & Prevention

Did you know that fluoride was a toxic agent that is given to large communities without any regulation on the dosage? "But I don't drink tap water," I hear you saying. Well, do you boil your pasta in tap water? Do you wash your fruits and vegetables in tap water? Do you brush your teeth with tap water? If so, you DO take in unmeasured levels of Fluoride every day which leads to an increase in cancer rates. If you are lucky enough to live on the West Coast, you are also being subjected to radiation from Fukishima every day which causes an increase in dangerous free radicals!

At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to health.
http://www.theArthritisReversalSystem... is my online video course with 21 videos, 3 manuals and an online forum!
http://SkypePackage.com for online consults.
SUBSCRIBE at John Bergman

Another video. This is a long one but worth watching as it tells how many doctors who were treated with contempt, jailed or banned by actually helping to treat patients with cancer or provide studies in truth about cures for some cancers and refused to retract their studies or papers.

For those keeping the sick alive to pay and pay it is all about money. For some of those with these illnesses it could be pride or many other issues that keep them from seeking other alternatives. I recall back years ago my brother told me and everyone else I was not a professional artist as I was not officially trained in a school for such activities. Odd thing about that was I took my mom one year with me to work with me. She was not professionally trained either. As we worked together I told her what my brother said and she laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Mom and I continued to do that type of seasonal art work for over twenty years. She continued on to teach herself many other art trades and was a prize to get for seminars and cherished by many who were actually college trained artist.

Anyhow here the video for those who are interested in watching;

This guy is great. He tells it like it is on a lot of issues all people face today.

Learning more history as the search goes on. Did y'all know Reagan went to Germany to be treated for cancer while in the A Oval office?
This guy seems to have a lot of information. Just my personal opinion but I am with the doctor that believes a lot of these cancers are fungus's. We have had a slew of people around here dying of cancer this year that we know or getting cancer and being given very little hope. Even going outside here this year one can smell the mold and fungus's in the air.

On one of the previous videos I listed above I learned they used coconut milk in WWII as a blood replacement when they ran out of blood.

This post is gratis of Synthaholic's post concerning heart conditions related to glyphosate as that is where the link was found to these articles. I know many women who either had breast removed or took Taxol as a chemo therapy for breast cancer treatment. They would have loved to have this information prior to going through all of that.

"Ginger: 10,000x Stronger Than Chemo (Taxol) In Cancer Research Model
Wednesday, September 23rd 2015 at 7:30 pm

A new study published in PLoS reveals a pungent component within ginger known as 6-shogaol is superior to conventional chemotherapy in targeting the root cause of breast cancer malignancy: namely, the breast cancer stem cells.

As we have discussed in greater detail in a previous article titled, "Cancer Stem Cells: The Key To Curing Cancer," cancer stem cells are at the root of a wide range of cancers, not just breast cancer, and are sometimes referred to as "mother cells" because they are responsible for producing all the different "daughter" cell types that makeup the tumor colony. While cancer stem cells only constitute between .2 and 1% of the cells within any given tumor, they have the seeming "immortal" ability to self renew, are capable of continuous differentiation, are resistant to conventional chemotherapeutic agents, and are tumorigenic, i.e. are capable of "splitting off" to create new tumor colonies. Clearly, the cancer stem cells within a tumor must be destroyed if cancer treatment is to affect a lasting cure.................." more at Title link

A large list of possible protectors for those at risk, from Vitamin E to Green Tea studies that may be helpful to those searching for cancer information

To me awhile to find this video again. I have always thought that some cancers could be very well a virus or fungus related. This doctor and the videos seemed to be well worth watching if you are searching;

Dr Tullio Simoncini

This one is a more recent interview uploaded May 2015

She self treated for bladder cancer with directing from Dr Tullio Simoncini via email

This one is longer but shows how ants die from a brain fungi; very interesting. Assassin fungi at about 4:00

40764_f520.jpg

From Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Sott.net

A portion of the article:

"Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells"...... more at link

Concerning the dichloroacetate (DCA) for cancer read this next page and search thoroughly before making a decision on a route of treatment.

A Dangerous Pharmaceutical Espoused as Alternative Medicine: Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA)

A portion of the article;
"When people read about alternative treatments, they generally assume that they are natural and safer. In the majority of cases, these assumptions are well founded. It is prudent to be watchful for alternatives which are actually dangerous pharmaceutical imitators. DCA is officially a part of orthodox medicine, but it has not yet become popular. Doctors provide it off-label, which is never the case for effective, natural, and safe alternative treatments. Allopathic doctors can be disbarred from practicing medicine if they recommend the Budwig protocol, Gerson therapy, Hoxsey therapy, vitamin B-17, or mega-doses of vitamin C, as utilized by Linus Pauling. Yet they routinely prescribe dangerous and less effective chemicals, such as DCA, with no professional repercussions."

A more up to date page.. with noted results The DCA Site - Updating You on DCA and Cancer - Dichloroacetic acid and Dichloroacetate

Defects in mitochondrial metabolism and cancer

http://www.cancerandmetabolism.com/content/pdf/2049-3002-2-10.pdf

Cancer as a metabolic disease: implications for novel therapeutics
At Oxford Journals
  • Received August 1, 2013.
  • Revision received November 19, 2013.
  • Accepted December 9, 2013
Emerging evidence indicates that cancer is primarily a metabolic disease involving disturbances in energy production through respiration and fermentation. The genomic instability observed in tumor cells and all other recognized hallmarks of cancer are considered downstream epiphenomena of the initial disturbance of cellular energy metabolism. The disturbances in tumor cell energy metabolism can be linked to abnormalities in the structure and function of the mitochondria. When viewed as a mitochondrial metabolic disease, the evolutionary theory of Lamarck can better explain cancer progression than can the evolutionary theory of Darwin. Cancer growth and progression can be managed following a whole body transition from fermentable metabolites, primarily glucose and glutamine, to respiratory metabolites, primarily ketone bodies. As each individual is a unique metabolic entity, personalization of metabolic therapy as a broad-based cancer treatment strategy will require fine-tuning to match the therapy to an individual’s unique physiology..... much more at link

Yeast (fungus) growth also occurs in metabolic dysfunctions
Some of this information is at wiki...
Saccharomyces is a genus in the kingdom of fungi that includes many species of yeast. Saccharomyces is from Greek σάκχαρ (sugar) and μύκης (mushroom) and means sugar fungus. Many members of this genus are considered very important in food production. It is known as the brewer's yeast or baker's yeast. They are unicellular and saprophytic fungi. One example is Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which is used in making wine, bread, and beer. Other members of this genus include the wild yeast Saccharomyces paradoxus that is the closest relative to S. cerevisiae, Saccharomyces bayanus, used in making wine, and Saccharomyces boulardii, used in medicine.... more at link

Eggplant Extract

This woman documented her cancer treatment with day by day photos

12 minutes
Curaderm BEC5 120 days to cure BCC

Published on Jul 2, 2013
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor
Please bear with my first time at doing this.
I wished to share Slide show of 120 days to cure four year old Basal Cell Carcenoma. I was diagnosed with Basel Cell Carcenoma and biopsied as cancerous in October, 2011. At that jucture I was scheduled for Mohs Surgery. Do to Divine Intervention, my insurance cancelled the day before, and the surgery did not happen. Another year and half later, in March 2013, I was told by my MD to "Get It Done!" I researched the cost of Mohs, since I am disabled and have no medical insurance. I stopped counting at five thousand, and they really could not tell me a total cost because each layer they cut, has a price; and there is no way to know how deep and wide, until they begin cutting. (Like an iceberg)
Then there is reconstructive surgery.
I began researching alternative solutions.
I found Curaderm BEC5. I would say it is not for the weak of heart, though I am proud I perservered through the scarey weeks, and on Day 119, the cancer is gone, the wound healed and awaiting the new "light pink" skin to pigment.

This next one has a fairly large area on his forehead where a skin graft will be required if surgically removed
4 minutes
Time lapse video and pictures of Basal Cell Carcinoma removal (skin cancer) treatment, no surgery

Poisonous Poke Berries has a possibility of having a cancer cure in the
Synthesis of ε-Viniferin Glycosides

pokeweed.JPG

We have one of these wild Poke berry plants (Phytolacca Americana) that grows out back and I was curious what it was. Today as I looked it up I discovered it has properties now being looked at for possible treatments in childhood Leukemia, Peritoneal cancers and other cancers.

Chemopreventive Activity Against Cancer, Allergic, Alzheimer’s Diseases of Stilbene Glycosides

Posted Fri, May, 23,2014

Pubmed

Checking up on some herbs I came across some more cancer information that may be interesting to some.

The Northern Prickly Ash, there is also a Southern variety. It has both anti-fungal and properties that have tumor reduction capabilities.

At WIKI more of this information is available;
Zanthoxylum americanum, the common prickly-ash, common pricklyash, common prickly ash or northern prickly-ash (also sometimes called toothache tree, yellow wood, or suterberry), is an aromatic shrub or small tree native to central and eastern portions of the United States and Canada. It is the northernmost New World species in the citrus (Rutaceae) family, and is part of the same genus as sichuan pepper.[1] It can grow to 10 meters (33 ft) tall with a diameter at breast height (DBH) of 15 cm (5.9 in).[2] It produces membranous leaflets and axillary flower clusters.[2] The wood is not commercially valuable, but oil extracts from the bark have been used in traditional and alternative medicine, and have been studied for antifungal and cytotoxic properties.[2] The genus name is sometimes spelled Xanthoxylum.

At PumMed is this brief abstract;
Crude extracts of the berries of Zanthoxylum americanum showed significant lethality to brine shrimp larvae and exhibited cytotoxicity to human tumor cells. Activity-directed fractionation led to 5 furanocoumarins (cnidilin, imperatorin, isoimperatorin, psoralen, and xanthotoxin), the last three of which are bioactive in these bioassays. All were previously known as natural compounds but are new to this plant species.

Upon a Google search much more information is available

Rosemary also referred to by some as 'the kings crown'. The name 'rosemary' comes by the Latin from of 'dew' (ros) and 'sea' (marinus), or 'dew of the sea'. A long history behind the beautiful plant used for various healing properties through the ages. Spaniards revered Rosemary as one of the bushes that gave shelter to the Virgin Mary in the flight into Egypt. It was called Romero and also the Pilgrim's Flower. In the winter it can be used along with Orange peels on low heat (or on top of the stove) to release a nice aroma into the house. We use the Orange peels in the Winter in a pan of water on the stove for the vitamin C.

Polyphenols from the Mediterranean herb rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) for prostate cancer

Sakina M. Petiwala,1 Angela G. Puthenveetil,1 and Jeremy J. Johnson1,2,*

Abstract
The Mediterranean diet is rich in fruits and vegetables and has been associated with a variety of health benefits including cancer prevention. One aspect of the diet that has not received enough attention is Mediterranean herbs. Specifically, rosemary and its polyphenolic diterpenes (carnosic acid and carnosol) are known to possess anti-oxidant activity that may be beneficial for cancer control. Herein, we describe the in vitro and in vivo studies carried out towards understanding the molecular mechanisms of carnosic acid and carnosol leading to inhibition of prostate cancer. The reported findings suggest that these polyphenols target multiple signaling pathways involved in cell cycle modulation and apoptosis. Further work is required to understand its potential for health promotion and potential drug discovery for prostate cancer chemo prevention...... more at above link...

Various Herbal Uses listed at WebMD...
Rosemary is used for digestion problems, including heartburn, intestinal gas (flatulence), liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite. It is also used for gout, cough, headache, high blood pressure, and reducing age-related memory loss.
Some women use rosemary for increasing menstrual flow and causing abortions.
Rosemary is used topically (applied to the skin) for preventing and treating baldness; and treating circulation problems, toothache, a skin condition called eczema, and joint or muscle pain such as myalgia, sciatica, and intercostal neuralgia. It is also used for wound healing, in bath therapy (balneotherapy), and as an insect repellent..more at link

Are Dandelions A Natural Anti-Cancer Agent? Researchers Win Grant Money To Investigate

Excerpt;
Dandelion is rich in important vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, iron, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid and magnesium.

In addition, it has been known for years that it contains up to 535% of the required dose of vitamin C and 110% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin A.

John Di Carlo, 72 year-old man was personally convinced of the healing properties of dandelion. He had been subjected to intense and “aggressive” chemotherapy to fight for his health, and after three years of no success, he was sent home to spend his last days with his loved ones. Then, John began to drink tea from the root of the dandelion as a last effort to fight against cancer, as there was no effect after the procedure of chemotherapy and doctors did not offer alternatives to treat cancer.

Are Dandelions A Natural Anti-Cancer Agent? Researchers Win Grant Money To Investigate
excerpt; in fact, Pandey has already published research proving that dandelion root extract induces apoptosis (cell death) in human melanoma cells without destroying neighboring non-cancerous cells.

Update and another link that may help someone else that is looking for the natural ways to subdue cancer.

My family member that was diagnosed with brain Cancer and several other areas of cancerous spots is doing great thus far concerning the cancer that was diagnosed. They have been using natural healing methods to combat the cancer.

A pubmed.org listed study of common Mullein with my personal notes that may help someone else looking for a way to help themselves or a family member.

Isolation of chemical constituents from the aerial parts of Verbascum thapsus and their antiangiogenic and antiproliferative activities.
Zhao YL1, Wang SF, Li Y, He QX, Liu KC, Yang YP, Li XL.
Author information

Abstract

Phytochemical investigation of Verbascum thapsus led to the isolation and identification of one new iridoid compound named verbathasin A, along with ten known compounds. The structure and relative stereochemistry of verbathasin A were elucidated by analysis of spectroscopic data. All the isolates except 10-deoxyeucommiol (my notes> see eucommu helps disperse amyloids) and ajugol (a non toxic substance also found in herbal remedy plants, see below or PMID:15036466 & PMID:18520054) were tested for antiangiogenic and antiproliferative activities, and compounds luteolin and 3-O-fucopyranosylsaikogenin F showed promising antiproliferative activities, with an obvious effect of inducing apoptosis of A549 lung cancer cells. PMID: 21656353 DOI: 10.1007/s12272-011-0501-9

(A549 cells are adenocarcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cells) An angiogenesis inhibitor is a substance that inhibits the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis). Some angiogenesis inhibitors are endogenous and a normal part of the body's control and others are obtained exogenously through pharmaceutical drugs or diet. Antiproliferative of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
A picture for those who do not know what Mullein is.
http://www.herbalextractsplus.com/images/herbs/mullein-leaf-isp.jpg
mullein-leaf-isp.jpg

Forum List

Back