Cancer Cures

The basal cell carcinoma is spread along the transverse facial nerve. This location is also where missing teeth of the upper jaw are located. Geminoma of the pituitary compares with the few melanocytes that may be located there. Galangal (Alpinia) links to malaria in plants, and we have already mentioned CD36 metastasis and the fact that CD36 recognizes palmitic acid:

Podlipaev, SA, Zool. Inst. Russian Acad. Sci. (2000), Insect Trypanosomatids
'....The monophyletic Phytomonas clade appears to be recent. Intraphloemic flagellates show considerable genetic differences from the latex parasites and from the parasites of insects. On rRNA phylogenetic trees, Phytomonas (intraphloemic) form the earliest branch opf a monophyletic clade of plant flagellates. Phloem-inhabiting Phytomnas are causative agents of epiphytotic plant diseases of introduced plants in South America -- coffee, oil palm, coconut and the ornamental plant, Alpinia purpurata. The damage is so high that botanists consider Phytomonas to be a natural barrier for plant naturalization. Interestingly, coffee disease has reached epiphytotic proportions twice, in the beginning and in the middle of the last century. Intraphloemic trypansomatids have been found in 4 species of South American native palms (Camargo, 1999) but no trypanosomatids have been found in coconut and oil palms in their native regions or in Southeast Asia where palm agriculture is very extensive. Thus from these data and from classical "rules" of parasitology such pathogenic, non-stable host-parasite systems appear somewhat new, arising in the case of palms, within historical times.'

Separation technology is the problem with Viola: it contains palmitic acid. To apply a poultice of violet leaves feeds the tumor unnecessarily. That is why we used tincture instead.

We link Helen Stafford's Alzheimer's to Fagopyrum anti-Alzheimer's

'An unusual UDP-glucoe:C-glucosyltransferase was described recently in Fagopyrum esculentum. The enzyme converted 2-Hydroxynaringenin to 6-(or 9)-C-glucosyl-2-hydroxynaringenin. The enzyme was quite specific and could not use naringenin, naringenin chalcone, or apigenin as substrate. Apparently, the essential prerequisite was the hemiketal structure provided by the 2-hydroxy group. Its molecular weight was about 41kDa with pH optimum of 9.8. In a subsequent step, H2O is eliminated to form the C-flavone glycosides, isoorientin and vitexin.'
(Stafford HA, Flavonoid Metabolism)

Ap 2017 China / Fagopyrum / Alzheimer's Micro-haemorrhage Inhibition
Neuroprotective Effect of Fagopyrum dibotrys Extract against Alzheimer's Disease. - PubMed - NCBI

Alpinia has activity:

'(E)-Labda-8(17), 12-diene-15,16-dial fro Hedychium coronarum and Alpinia galangal (Zingiberaceae), Sao Paulo, Brazil and China. Antifungal activity; V-79 IC50 18.5 mcg/mM.'
(Anticancer Drugs from Plants, Animals and Microorganisms p.52)

Alpinia has activity:

'(E)-Labda-8(17), 12-diene-15,16-dial fro Hedychium coronarum and Alpinia galangal (Zingiberaceae), Sao Paulo, Brazil and China. Antifungal activity; V-79 IC50 18.5 mcg/mM.'
(Anticancer Drugs from Plants, Animals and Microorganisms p.52)
It does not work on all of the dark spots or moles so different causation of the different spots I would guess. It does seem to do an overall improvement on skin color consistency. It did on mine anyhow.

We link Helen Stafford's Alzheimer's to Fagopyrum anti-Alzheimer's

'An unusual UDP-glucoe:C-glucosyltransferase was described recently in Fagopyrum esculentum. The enzyme converted 2-Hydroxynaringenin to 6-(or 9)-C-glucosyl-2-hydroxynaringenin. The enzyme was quite specific and could not use naringenin, naringenin chalcone, or apigenin as substrate. Apparently, the essential prerequisite was the hemiketal structure provided by the 2-hydroxy group. Its molecular weight was about 41kDa with pH optimum of 9.8. In a subsequent step, H2O is eliminated to form the C-flavone glycosides, isoorientin and vitexin.'
(Stafford HA, Flavonoid Metabolism)

Ap 2017 China / Fagopyrum / Alzheimer's Micro-haemorrhage Inhibition
Neuroprotective Effect of Fagopyrum dibotrys Extract against Alzheimer's Disease. - PubMed - NCBI
Has it been tried on people that have memory loss due to using aspartame?

I think its more the soup or juice I have used on the teeth issue along with the light. I went back through to recall what I put in the stew pot to make soup when that enamel came forth and repaired that tooth (that was 2007). I had also gave my pup Cilantro and diatomaceous earth when he was lil'. He had double the enamel on his baby teeth due to that. His baby teeth worried me when they did not come out at first when his adult teeth came in as they had such think enamel on them.
The soup had red cabbage, cilantro, orange, tomatoes, cilantro, beef rib meat, potatoes, peppers, carrots and tad of molasses plus I was taking a calcium every day and Amoxicillin.

added Plus a friend had me use her light on a reoccurring warthens tumor which is where that tooth gain enamel....

Last edited:
There is a wavelength that goes into the files. The article states, 'V-79 cells do less excision repair of UV-irradiated DNA than do human fibroblasts, as indicated by the difficulty of measuring excision directly...UV irradiation of.254nm at 0.36 Watts / sq. M.'

What is the wavelength of the laser?

There is a wavelength that goes into the files. The article states, 'V-79 cells do less excision repair of UV-irradiated DNA than do human fibroblasts, as indicated by the difficulty of measuring excision directly...UV irradiation of.254nm at 0.36 Watts / sq. M.'

What is the wavelength of the laser?
Got me, I just order the best and most reasonable low level one I could find closet to what I had read about. Tried it on a loose tooth the first day and it tightened up by the next day. Tried it on the back tooth that had broken off a few times and a few weeks later noticed little white buds forming. Also used it on the warthens tumor was removed that needs fixed, it help a little on that too.

The Py+ report also links to the anilino moiety we have already mentioned in this thread.

Another thing is I started using sunlight on the distilled water again.

Well, it might say on the laser, but a 5mw HeNe is about 632.8 nm. Note that 630nm is the wavelength used to activate delta-aminolevulinic acid applied to basal cell carcinoma. The porphyrin uptake addiction by tumor cells is precisely why the aminolevulinic acid (ALA) was developed.

Forum List

Back