Cancer Cures

Here we link the Chinese Emerald Ash Borer (Agrilus planipennis) to human oral squamous cell carcinoma.

Feeding and Development of Emerald Ash Borer on Cultivated Olive
Feeding and Development of Emerald Ash Borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) on Cultivated Olive, Olea europaea | Journal of Economic Entomology | Oxford Academic
'....However, two larvae survived on Devilwood (Osmanthus americanus L.) although they were substantially smaller than those reared on white fringetree.'

Pokeweed and ribosome-inactivating proteins from pokeweed (Phytolacca spp.) have already been mentioned in this thread. The toxin, ricin, from castorbean, is also a ribosome-inactivating protein, and with this connection, will link to the chemistry of the genus Osmanthus:

Ricinoleic Acid / Beta-Oxidation
Metabolism of fatty acid in yeast: addition of reducing agents to the reaction medium influences beta-oxidation activities, gamma-decalactone produ... - PubMed - NCBI

We next link beta-oxidation in ricinoleic acid to beta-oxidation in oral squamous cell carcinoma.

'The histological analysis of the few lymph node metastases that grew from CD36-depleted cells presented an intriguing pattern of large swollen cells that were filled with lipid droplets containing non-metabolized lipids. These structures were not present in the oral lesions generated by OSCC cells depleted of CD36. We therefore hypothesized that CD36+ cells might specifically require lipid metabolism to exert their metastatic potential. In fact, CD36+ CD44bright cells isolated from primary oral orthotopic tumors, but not their CD35+ CD44brigh counterparts, expressed numerous genes involved in lymphatic metastasis and lipid metabolism, which overlapped with the dye+ signature. Second, CD36+ CD44brigh cells expressed higher levels of three key enzymes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation (ACADVL, ACADM, and HADHA). Third, depletion of ACSL1, which adds an acyl-coenzyme A moiety to fatty acids to activate their oxidation, significantly reduced the lymph node metastatic penetrance of parental OSCC cells and OSCC cells overexpressing CD36, but not primary tumor uptake.'
(Pascual G, et al, Targeting Metastasis-Initiating Cells Through the Fatty Acid Receptor CD36

Pascual et al also give a ratio:

'Orthotopic inoculation of limiting dilutions determined that approximately 1/3,000 CD36+ CD44bright cell harbour metastatic potential, a tenfold increase compared to the entire CD44birght popultaion....Furthermore, the4 gene expression signatures of CD36+ and CD36- cells sorted from oral lesions (generated upon inoculation of parental Detroit-562 cells) or lymph node metastasis (generated upon inoculation of CD36+ Detroit-562 cells) were very similar and strongly defined by lipid metabolism.'

Agrilus coeruleus Rossi was introduced in a load of timber from the Mediterranean area in the 1920s at Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin.

Rossi's Fauna Etrusca
Fauna Etrusca : sistens insecta quae in provinciis Florentina et Pisana praesertim collegit Petrus Rossius .. : Rossi, Pietro, fl. 1790 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

We will take note of the drastic essential oil reduction parameter for Hypericum in comparative studies of the palmitic acid / CD36 connection to metastasis pointed out in the Pascual et al study:

Italy "Ash Yellows" Phytoplasma
Herbal drug quality and phytochemical composition of Hypericum perforatum L. affected by ash yellows phytoplasma infection. - PubMed - NCBI

The phytoplasma associated with ash yellows and lilac witches'-broom: 'Candidatus phytoplasma fraxini'. - PubMed - NCBI

Ricinoleic Acid / Oil Palm
Biotechnology of oil palm: strategies towards manipulation of lipid content and composition. - PubMed - NCBI

This next entry links Agrilus species of Vietnam and Laos to arsenic:

Arsenic Vietnam
Microbial community composition of a household sand filter used for arsenic, iron, and manganese removal from groundwater in Vietnam. - PubMed - NCBI
'....archael OTU affiliated to Candidatus....'

Candidatus Nitrospira defluvii
Metagenome of a microbial community inhabiting a metal-rich tropical stream sediment. - PubMed - NCBI
'....historical arsenic contamination is no longer affecting the prokaryotic community....'

Candidatus Phytoplasma fraxini / Witches' Broom
A novel subgroup 16SrVII-D phytoplasma identified in association with Erigeron witches' broom. - PubMed - NCBI

Candidatus notrosopumilus
Archaeal diversity: temporal variation in the arsenic-rich creek sediments of Carnoulès Mine, France. - PubMed - NCBI

'We observed lipotoxicity and high caspase-3 immunoreactivity around large lipid-swollen cells that accumulated in the lymph node metastases of mice treated with CD36-neutralizing antibodies....'
(Pascual et al, op cit)

Caspase-3 / GSK 3beta / Naringenin
Protective Role Of Naringenin Against Aβ25-35-Caused Damage via ER and PI3K/Akt-Mediated Pathways. - PubMed - NCBI

'Hemiphloin C21 H22 O10 5,7,4'-Trihydroxy-6-C-glucopyranosylflavone = 6-C-Glucopyranosylnaringenin = Naringenin 6-C-glucoside = Dihydroisovitexin, from Eucalyptus hemiphloia (Myrtaceae), flowers of Acacia retinoide (Leguminosae), Tulipa genseriana (Liliaceae) and Ardisia pusilla (Myrsinaceae); Hillis WE, Australian Journal of Chemistry (1963) 16: 147; Budzianowski J, Phytochemistry (1978) 17: 2044.'
(The Handbook of Natural Flavonoids)

The vitexin moiety links to Viola.

In Japan, Okamura N, isolated naringenin 6,8-di-glucoside from Zizyphus jujuba var. inermis (Rhamnaceae) Chem. Pharm. Bull. (1091) 29: 3507.

Zizyphus chemistry links to the jujube of Manchu shamanism.

In my article, Notes on Manchu Ethnobotany, Saksaha ([Spring 1999] 4: 34-8), we quoted from Giovanni Stary's 'Praying in the Darkness' a shamanic prayer from the village of Guwalgiya, carries what seems to be a refrain 'soro di obofi.' Stary writes: "Its literal translation means 'already washed with a jujube,' and that is how it is freely translated to the Chinese.paraphrase xianhong de shanzao yijing xijing 'washed with a red mountain jujube.' The meaning nevertheless remains enigmatic." '

'Suanzaoren-tang was first described in the Shennong bencao jing, and we alsohave evidence fro Japanese Saiboko-tu in which the active ingredients have been identified (Journal of Natural Products, 1998 pp. 135-8). In another line of the prayer, 'enduri erseki daifu gala bargiyaki' "may the gods protect us from the hand of the doctors" and name iui huwang, the greatest divinity of Taoism, is invoked.'
(Notes on Manchu Ethnobotany, op cit)

Although Zizyphus species used in the following study are considered inferior to northeast Asian Zizyphus, its mode of action is noteworthy for potential signaling in the actin cytoskeleton mechanism:

'Erythrocytes pre-loaded with betulinic acid or its analogues and extensively washed in order to remove excess of the chemicals could not serve as hosts for Plasmodium falciparum parasites. Betulinic acid and its congeners can be responsible for in vitro anti-plasmodial activity of plant extracts, as shown for Zataria multiflora Boiss. (Labiatae) and Zizyphus vulgaris Lam. (Rhamnaceae). The activity is evidently due to incorporation of the compounds into the lipid bilayer of erythrocytes, caused by modifications of cholesterol-rich membrane rafts.' (Ziegler HL, et al, Bioorg. Med. Chem. (2004) 12: 119-27)

'Effects of peptide alkaloids from Zizyphus on calmodulin-dependent kinase II, on the basis of its ability to activate tryptophan 5-monooxygenase as its substrate in the presence of calmodulin. All thirteen alkaloids tested were stronger inhibitors than chlorpromazine (IC50 2.95 mM) which was stronger than pimozide (IC50 15.0 mM).'
(Han YN, et al, Inhibition of Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II by Cyclic Peptide Alkaloids from Zizyphus Species, Arch. Pharm. Res. (2005 Feb) 28: 159-63)

In Manchu shamanism, the jujube prevents adhesion of the malaria parasite. We now link this phenomenon to CD36:

Plasmodium / CD36
Targeted disruption of a ring-infected erythrocyte surface antigen (RESA)-like export protein gene in Plasmodium falciparum confers stable chondroi... - PubMed - NCBI
'....The severity of malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum depends on the ability of parasites to sequester in the microvasculature of various organs through the adherrence of infected red blood cells to endothelial cell surface molecules, including CD36, CD31, ICAM-1 and the intervillous space of placenta via chondroitin-4-sulfate.'

Definitely a step forward in counteracting cancer metastases, when CD36 is linked to CRISPR/Cas9, and in addition, it links to lichen chemistry already shown in this thread for histone:

CD36 / CRISPR/Cas9
CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Reveals That the Intron Is Not Essential for var2csa Gene Activation or Silencing in Plasmodium falciparum. - PubMed - NCBI
'....Expression of var genes is believed to be under epigenetic control as histone H3 lysine 9 trimethylation....18-bp binding element (18 base-pair binding element)....to actin.....The intronless var2csa gene can be silenced in late-stage parasites and via long-term culture or panning with CD36 receptor, although this silencing can be reversed via panning with chondroitin sulfate A....As many as 84% of PfEMP1 proteins -- excluding var2csa -- are believed to bind to human endothelial receptor CD36. Thus we attempted to induce var gene switching via long-term culture and panning (selective binding) with CD36,'

Importantly, Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome links to malaria, here:

'An alternative mechanism for p57kip2 silencing is a change in chromatin structure of the promoter, as some BWS patients show increased histone H3 lysine 9 methylation, and decreased lysine 4 methylation (Diaz-Meyer N, et al, [2005] Alternative Mechanisms Associated with Silencing of CDKN1C in Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome, J. Med. Genet. 42: 648-55).'
(Epstein, Inborn Errors of Development)

At the same time that Westerners at Peking were being introduced to the Emerald Ash Borer (1886), Japanese and German chemistry was unraveling Cannabis oil:

'Linoleic acid was first recognized by Hazura and Friedreich as a constituent of hempseed oil from Cannabis sativa. These authors demonstrated that the acid contained three double bonds since it formed hexahydroxystearic acid on oxidation and a hexabromostearic acid on bromination (Monatsch. [1887] 8: 147-5).
(Fatty Acids, Markley, p. 156)

At the same time that Westerners at Peking were being introduced to the Emerald Ash Borer (1886), Japanese and German chemistry was unraveling Cannabis oil:

'Linoleic acid was first recognized by Hazura and Friedreich as a constituent of hempseed oil from Cannabis sativa. These authors demonstrated that the acid contained three double bonds since it formed hexahydroxystearic acid on oxidation and a hexabromostearic acid on bromination (Monatsch. [1887] 8: 147-5).
(Fatty Acids, Markley, p. 156)
Badger thank you for sharing all of this information. I've been somewhat sidetracked looking into crohns, johnes disease, and paratuberculosis and other similar bacterial parasites linking them to several relatives and their health issues. Between what is physically visible among several of them and a bit of history of that leg of Rod's family it has been very interesting.

We're not buying the "heavy calcium oxalate" tag for Viola. Gibbons does not caution on it for Viola though elsewhere he does caution for other plants. The vinegar dissolves calcium oxalate, though we wonder what it does to all that marvelous vitamin C. In addition, James Duke does not even list calcium oxalate in Viola (Duke's Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Database). Two supporting articles for our argument are here:

Oxalate / Calcium
[Prevention of the recurrence of urinary lithiasis: mineral waters with high or low calcium content?]. - PubMed - NCBI

www. (ridiculous URL) type in "Key to Preventing Calcium Oxalate Stones is to Get the Right Amount of Calcium."
I found some more info on the "stones". It would be my guess that the C most likely offsets the oxalates if all other conditions are in line where they should be? It is along the lines that sunshine is needed but if you are lacking in C there will be other issues that come into play. I've been playing with a laser light with some promising results thus far. Its too bad my fav dentist is so far away or he could keep documentation as the teeth that have been damage are doing a new thing.

Yes, Euell Gibbons may have mentioned Dr. Jarvios' Vermont folk remedy that includes honey and apple cider vinegar. If a major plant expert like James Duke does not mention oxalate for a plant constituent, it is probably safe for consumption. What looms on the horizon is the conservation of plants, as many have been inadequately studied, for example the cyclotides of Viola and their anti-lymphoma activity: apoptosis. At this time, we are applying Viola tinctures directly onto a cutaneous melanoma lesion in an attempt to suppress metastases. In lieu of an installation in the Mohave region, readers in other areas can do conservation as well, i.e., Schisandra would grow in a small green-house outside of its usual range.

Permits for Threatened and Endangered Species
Permits for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species

When people get sick most will rush off to a doctor for diagnoses and treatments. And, if diagnosed with cancer, most will obediently do whatever the doctor recommends they do. When cancer is diagnosed, one of the first things a doctor wants to do is "treat" (treating is not curing) the sick person with chemotherapy. There are several different types of chemotherapy and it is a guessing game on which one to "try". If one doesn't work, the doctor will try another. The number one purpose of chemotherapy is to slow down cancers progression and hopefully postpone the death of the patient. Sometimes cancer will go into regression. Regression simply means the cancer has stopped growing or shrank. It does not mean the cancer has gone away.

I have done extensive research on cancer, its treatments and its cures with my aim focused on cures. The following video is one of many actual cures for cancer. It is very lengthy and also very informative. I suggest anybody who is interested in curing cancer watch it. Throughout this thread I will be adding more cures for cancer and will be more than happy to share any information I have with anybody who asks for it.

There's a cure, but the Pharmaceutical companies paid politicians to make sure that no doctors cannot practice any natural alternative medicines here in the States. That they must use their poison products for treating cancer.

Yes, Euell Gibbons may have mentioned Dr. Jarvios' Vermont folk remedy that includes honey and apple cider vinegar. If a major plant expert like James Duke does not mention oxalate for a plant constituent, it is probably safe for consumption. What looms on the horizon is the conservation of plants, as many have been inadequately studied, for example the cyclotides of Viola and their anti-lymphoma activity: apoptosis. At this time, we are applying Viola tinctures directly onto a cutaneous melanoma lesion in an attempt to suppress metastases. In lieu of an installation in the Mohave region, readers in other areas can do conservation as well, i.e., Schisandra would grow in a small green-house outside of its usual range.

Permits for Threatened and Endangered Species
Permits for Threatened and Endangered Plant Species
Dealing with stones from a major detox I personally would avoid eating too many of these leaves for a vitamin source. Acerola berry, Nettle and Dandelion were the primary sources of what I used. Lacking sunshine also seems to be an issue living in the Midwest as there are so many bugs here and the winters are so cold. With plenty of C age spots I had gained while here is the Midwest also started going away too. I have not had an opportunity to try Schisandra and will have to wait on the violets until I get a decent means to process them. I have recused the plants every chance i got and spread the seeds around as I have found them over the years.

While reading up on the crohn's and the tooth enamel regeneration I came across some information on the uv light activating the pituitary gland to produce A.melanocytes during the tooth regeneration process. (too many notes and a computer crash to get links). Now taking that back to a tooth that generated enamel under the gum area that I notice the last time my teeth were exrayed I'm pretty sure that vitamin C and K in the juice I made and drank after the chemical exposure played a part in that enamel formation (a dentist had drilled & filled in 95' but lots of pain ensued for several years).

Galangal root of both varieties also has dark skin spot removal properties on some moles. Mixed with Amoxicillin will kill H.plylori, Giardia too if I recall and has been tested in lab to kill stomach cancer cells.

Forum List

Back