Cancer Cure - Found but Hidden?

I had someone in my Sunday School class this past Sunday claim that they believe there is a cure for Cancer ... and Diabetes, but it's being suppressed because too many companies, facilities etc. would suffer because of it (not worded well, but you get what I'm saying....)

Do you believe this?
Do you believe it is even possible?
It's impossible for the healthy human body to develop cancer. Cancer isn't a disease caught like the flu. You give cellular malfunctions the opportunity and it's a waiting game. The problem with many people is they want to do what they want to do and expect society to provide an out. Christians are right in there too, with the added bonus they think God will bail them out.

Eat right and take care of yourself and your body will be the best cure for cancer possible.
Some are more prone than others, sometimes you can help getting sick, you can't live in a bubble
That wasn't close to my point. We can only increase or decrease the odds, there is no guarantee in life. If one is eating and living an unhealthy life they have greatly increased the odds for cancer. Expecting mankind to fix it with medicine while one lives the way they want is a big part of the health problem in this country.
In women, it is documented that the pill and hormones for menopause greatly increase women's chance of getting breast cancer yet they hand both drugs out like candy.

They want people to die off. Population control.

I had someone in my Sunday School class this past Sunday claim that they believe there is a cure for Cancer ... and Diabetes, but it's being suppressed because too many companies, facilities etc. would suffer because of it (not worded well, but you get what I'm saying....)

Do you believe this?
It's impossible for the healthy human body to develop cancer. Cancer isn't a disease caught like the flu. You give cellular malfunctions the opportunity and it's a waiting game. The problem with many people is they want to do what they want to do and expect society to provide an out. Christians are right in there too, with the added bonus they think God will bail them out.

Eat right and take care of yourself and your body will be the best cure for cancer possible.
Some are more prone than others, sometimes you can help getting sick, you can't live in a bubble
That wasn't close to my point. We can only increase or decrease the odds, there is no guarantee in life. If one is eating and living an unhealthy life they have greatly increased the odds for cancer. Expecting mankind to fix it with medicine while one lives the way they want is a big part of the health problem in this country.
In women, it is documented that the pill and hormones for menopause greatly increase women's chance of getting breast cancer yet they hand both drugs out like candy.

... not to mention x-rays, radiation they give you to do CT scans etc

No, they don't want their customers to die. There's not much of a future in that. People make demands so they meet the demands. I know women taking the stuff, men too. They don't want to age and want the medical profession to do something about it. They're Americans after all.

Do you believe this?
You posting this is just as crazy

any cure would be known and celebrated.

impossible to hide such a thing unless everyone with knowledge of it can be silenced

Do you believe this?

impossible to hide such a thing unless everyone with knowledge of it can be silenced

Trust me, I thought the woman at church was nuts to bring it up (I have heard such conspiracy theories before) - but I hate when Christians behave ignorantly. Just makes it look like all Christians are nuts or dumb.

Do you believe this?

Trust me, I thought the woman at church was nuts to bring it up (I have heard such conspiracy theories before) - but I hate when Christians behave ignorantly. Just makes it look like all Christians are nuts or dumb.

Crazy old ladies at Sunday School aren't that rare. An old lady at Sunday School was how I first heard about Jade Helm 15

Do you believe this?

The drug industry being able to advertise has opened my eyes to the side effects of drugs. I will eat healthy, not be to upset for not sleeping a couple nights.

The drugs sound worse than the cure.

Do you believe this?

Exactly. It's impossible.

Just saw a news segment where stage 1 breast cancer patients that results from estrogen DO NOT NEED CHEMO. Take tamoxifen (estrogen blocker) instead. Yeah. I know. But my onc wanted me to do radiation and chemo "just in case". I said fuck that shit...and HAYELL no. And I didn't. Yet, NOW, they are telling women what I already figured out myself via google search. Docs want you to poison your body "just in case" probably because of the money they get every time they invade your body with those toxins.
Gracie you may want to read the articles at this site I posted here Cancer information | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Another thing about ginger; since the chemical accident I rarely go out or eat out as if I get sick now it can take months for me to be able to just get out of bed. On special occasions birthday etc.. I do make an exception. If I feel even a little bit sick I take a 1/3 cup of ginger and honey mixture. The upset tummy generally is gone within ten to fifteen minutes. Evidently it will kill a lot of bacteria types.

Gracie you may want to read the articles at this site I posted here Cancer information | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Another thing about ginger; since the chemical accident I rarely go out or eat out as if I get sick now it can take months for me to be able to just get out of bed. On special occasions birthday etc.. I do make an exception. If I feel even a little bit sick I take a 1/3 cup of ginger and honey mixture. The upset tummy generally is gone within ten to fifteen minutes. Evidently it will kill a lot of bacteria types.
Hopefully not the good ones. You need bacteria in your gut or you'll die. I eat the pro-biotic yogurts, especially with an upset stomach. I rarely eat out too, since I rarely do I don't think I have the tolerance for all the extras in the chow.

Hopefully not the good ones. You need bacteria in your gut or you'll die. I eat the pro-biotic yogurts, especially with an upset stomach. I rarely eat out too, since I rarely do I don't think I have the tolerance for all the extras in the chow.
Unless your yogurt is made with natural ingredients you may not be gaining very much. I started taking the ginger after I was covered in chemicals. The chemicals wiped out a lot of my lung capacity and damaged my esophagus. Personally I could not do at all without it at this point because it has been a life saver for me. I learned after spending a few months without it; when I do not use it my middle finger fingernails start turning downward on the ends.

The honey and ginger both inhibit Listeria and E Coli. If I recall properly I checked this out through publications of lab test once before. If you study it all out you can find the receptors that are blocked and so forth as that info is online.

From Scientists cure cancer, but no one takes notice -- Sott.net

A portion of the article:

"Canadian scientists tested this dichloroacetate (DCA) on human's cells; it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells and left the healthy cells alone. It was tested on Rats inflicted with severe tumors; their cells shrank when they were fed with water supplemented with DCA. The drug is widely available and the technique is easy to use, why the major drug companies are not involved? Or the Media interested in this find?

In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria, but they need to be triggered to be effective. Scientists used to think that these mitochondria cells were damaged and thus ineffective against cancer. So they used to focus on glycolysis, which is less effective in curing cancer and more wasteful. The drug manufacturers focused on this glycolysis method to fight cancer. This DCA on the other hand doesn't rely on glycolysis instead on mitochondria; it triggers the mitochondria which in turn fights the cancer cells"...... more at link

40764_f520.jpg

Concerning the dichloroacetate (DCA) for cancer read this next page and search thoroughly before making a decision on a route of treatment.

A Dangerous Pharmaceutical Espoused as Alternative Medicine: Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA)

A portion of the article;
"When people read about alternative treatments, they generally assume that they are natural and safer. In the majority of cases, these assumptions are well founded. It is prudent to be watchful for alternatives which are actually dangerous pharmaceutical imitators. DCA is officially a part of orthodox medicine, but it has not yet become popular. Doctors provide it off-label, which is never the case for effective, natural, and safe alternative treatments. Allopathic doctors can be disbarred from practicing medicine if they recommend the Budwig protocol, Gerson therapy, Hoxsey therapy, vitamin B-17, or mega-doses of vitamin C, as utilized by Linus Pauling. Yet they routinely prescribe dangerous and less effective chemicals, such as DCA, with no professional repercussions."

A more up to date page.. with noted results The DCA Site - Updating You on DCA and Cancer - Dichloroacetic acid and Dichloroacetate

Newer trials noted on DCA April 2014:

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-04-dichloroacetate-cancer-treatment.html

"Now, researchers at the University of Georgia have discovered a new way to deliver this drug that may one day make it a viable treatment for numerous forms of cancer. They published their findings in the American Chemical Society's journal ACS Chemical Biology.

"DCA shows great promise as a potential cancer treatment, but the drug doesn't find and attack cancer cells very efficiently in the doses researchers are testing," said Shanta Dhar, an assistant professor of chemistry in the UGA Franklin College of Arts and Sciences. "We have developed a new compound based on DCA that is three orders of magnitude more potent than standard treatments."

Every cell in the body needs energy to divide and grow, and most of them do this by breaking down sugar. When cells misbehave, they are normally deprived of their food and die in a process called apoptosis.

Cancerous cells, however, find a way around the natural order by discovering other sources of energy. Dhar's technology, which she calls Mito-DCA, destroys the cancer by focusing on a part of the cell called mitochondria, commonly known as the powerhouse of cells because they generate most of the cell's chemical energy"...more at link.

What Are Mitochondria?

Occurrence
All living organisms are built with one fundamental brick: the cell. In some cases, a single cell constitutes an entire organism. Cells contain genetic material (DNA and RNA), and they carry out essential functions, such as metabolism and protein synthesis. Cells are also capable of self-replicating. However, the level of organization varies within the cells of different organisms. Based on these differences, organisms are divided into two groups: eukaryotes and prokaryotes.

Plants, animals and fungi are all eukaryotes and have highly ordered cells. Their genetic material is packaged into a central nucleus. They also have specialized cellular components called organelles, each of which executes a specific task. Organelles such as the mitochondria, the rough endoplasmic reticulum and the golgi serve respectively to generate energy, synthesize proteins and package proteins for transport to different parts of the cell and beyond. The nucleus, as well as most eukaryotic organelles, is bound by membranes that regulate the entry and exit of proteins, enzymes and other cellular material to and from the organelle..... more at link

Eggplant Extract

This woman documented her cancer treatment with day by day photos

12 minutes
Curaderm BEC5 120 days to cure BCC

Published on Jul 2, 2013
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor
Please bear with my first time at doing this.
I wished to share Slide show of 120 days to cure four year old Basal Cell Carcenoma. I was diagnosed with Basel Cell Carcenoma and biopsied as cancerous in October, 2011. At that jucture I was scheduled for Mohs Surgery. Do to Divine Intervention, my insurance cancelled the day before, and the surgery did not happen. Another year and half later, in March 2013, I was told by my MD to "Get It Done!" I researched the cost of Mohs, since I am disabled and have no medical insurance. I stopped counting at five thousand, and they really could not tell me a total cost because each layer they cut, has a price; and there is no way to know how deep and wide, until they begin cutting. (Like an iceberg)
Then there is reconstructive surgery.
I began researching alternative solutions.
I found Curaderm BEC5. I would say it is not for the weak of heart, though I am proud I perservered through the scarey weeks, and on Day 119, the cancer is gone, the wound healed and awaiting the new "light pink" skin to pigment.

This next one has a fairly large area on his forehead where a skin graft will be required if surgically removed
4 minutes
Time lapse video and pictures of Basal Cell Carcinoma removal (skin cancer) treatment, no surgery

Published on Apr 27, 2013
http://www.tennisfitnesslove.com
Because of the many emails asking for advice, I put together this article with close up pictures, so you can see my progress and compare to how yours is doing:

http://www.tennisfitnesslove.com/2014...

As a tennis player with daily sun exposure for hours, I have been diagnosed with a BCC (basal cell carcinoma), I have been recommended Mohs surgery, but because I don't like to be cut and scarred, I chose a natural treatment with Curaderm BEC5 cream. It works great for slow growing (non-melanoma) skin cancers. You just have to be patient, because the treatment takes about 8-12 weeks. My treatment took almost 20 weeks, because by the week 12, there was another secondary BCC that needed to be healed.

Amazon Black salve treatment among other things documented by a GVloanguy from a beginning point when he decided he was no longer willing to have anymore surgery to a final statement after a three year battle with cancer.

video 1 video 2 video 3

day 21 a victory video as he show tumors out which appear to be lymph tumors in the jaw line under and around the ear..
Please do not get extremely excited as he is full of cancer (black salve is not a remedy to treat cancer throughout as it is in too many locations. When it went into his lymph nodes this was a sign it was everywhere) he knows this so he tries whole body treatment. His struggles to live without going through more surgery, chemo and radiation therapy. His effort gains him three years of looking and seeking answers. A very brave man.

January 2013 more goo comes out for him

His final video August 2013

His daughter uploaded a video Oct. 7, 2013

This woman has many youtube videos. She treated her cancer with a black salve and took it internally. Her video is from 2013 her last comment was six days ago. She also keeps an eye on her PH levels which is very important IMO if you are watching your diet along with working on your health.

Not all black salves are equal. Check the ingredients throughout if you try to use any supplement.

Forum List

Back