Cancer concerns mount over TSA body scanners

My SIL travels a lot for work, via airplane, and goes through the scanners. She just found out she has 3 lumps on her thyroid; she's going in for a biopsy next week.

Last edited:
So the doctor called my SIL and she has thyroid cancer. Wonder how long the government will let unsuspecting people go through these machines before finally yanking them? How many more people will be dx'd with cancer?

Radiation exposure is cumulative, people who have had a lot of x-rays and cat scans should beware.

I don't think the government should irradiate the public wholesale.

That being said, I think it's a little premature to conclude that the TSA scanners were the cause of a cancer.

Maybe they should have studied this more before implementing their Cancer Machines? Just a thought anyway. Although it's too late now. What do you tell Citizens who were given Cancer by their own Government? It's too late for them. The TSA is great huh?

Last edited:
So the doctor called my SIL and she has thyroid cancer. Wonder how long the government will let unsuspecting people go through these machines before finally yanking them? How many more people will be dx'd with cancer?
Great question. Where is the infamous FDA on this?

Hey LIBS? I thought Gubmint was supposed to stop this shit from happening? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back