Cancellations Of Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I did this when the Tribune got all liberal. My dad ended up resubscribing, but not under my name, which I'd held since 1980. We also subscribe to SunTimes, WSJ. I've already cancelled WSJ print. If one is a long time subscriber, this is actually quite traumatic. I'm used to getting my papers at 5 a.m. or so. For them not to be there, :shocked:

http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/008731.php

http://patterico.com/2006/06/24/4767/patterico-cancels-his-subscription-to-the-la-times/

2. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    Good for you
    I didn't subscribe to them, so I can't know what your feeling.....
    But if I had, I would of been the first in line to cancel my subscription...

This isn't censoring, this is showing a certain company, we will not stand by any longer, and take what their trying to sell........:clap:

3. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    "I hope this becomes a trend." I share your sentiment, Patterico, and applaud your action in cancelling your subscription to the East Coast's Poison Pen.

If Americans really love their country and want to see the Middle Eastern terrorists defeated, cancelling their subscriptions to the NYT will very definitely become a trend. That miserable "Gray Lady" needs to be put out of business once and for all. Enough is enough. Sedition is sedition, and being a traitor to one's country is the lowest of the low.