Canceled TV shows.

The Shannara Chronicles

I was just starting to get into it...a shame...some of the greatest books I've read..

Mars.

I'm not sure if this series has been canceled, but they haven't made a new episode in months and months but I was really getting into it. It is a combination of SciFi dramatization coupled with some documentary style inserts of today's movers and shakers in the space arena.

'Mars'- New Series Combines First Mission Drama With Documentary | Trailer
the shannara chronicles was not canceled....will be back for season 2 in june...

The Shannara Chronicles

I was just starting to get into it...a shame...some of the greatest books I've read..

Mars.

I'm not sure if this series has been canceled, but they haven't made a new episode in months and months but I was really getting into it. It is a combination of SciFi dramatization coupled with some documentary style inserts of today's movers and shakers in the space arena.

the shannara chronicles was not canceled....will be back for season 2 in june...

I took a brief look at that show, but it seemed way too MTV for me. :p

I don't know why -- but Cash Cab was a favorite for awhile. Scenes of NYCity, great host, good questions. I always wanted to stake out NYC while they were filming and find that cab.. Same Taxi ID # each season. Wouldn't be all that hard. :banana: Only 10,000 cabs on the streets of Manhattan..

The Shannara Chronicles

Mars.

I took a brief look at that show, but it seemed way too MTV for me. :p
i get it.....

The Shannara Chronicles

Mars.

The last episode aired March 1st, 2016. They are already over a year. Where did you get your information that they would be back in June?

'The Fades' canceled after one season

The Fades (TV Mini-Series 2011– ) - IMDb
Agreed. That series had potential. Natalie Dormer is pretty hot so that helped.

The story I read or heard, for what it was worth, is that for some reason, probably a British thing, the producers had to choose between the Fades or Being Human (the Brit version) being canceled, and the Fades lost.
Yeah, that's too bad.

The Shannara Chronicles

Mars.

The last episode aired March 1st, 2016. They are already over a year. Where did you get your information that they would be back in June?
episode guides say they will be back in June 2017....and MTV said they ordered a second season last April.....

Forum List

Back