Cancel the Russian investigation!!!!!!!!! Everything solved.

Funny chit but during the last election in 2016, Democrats gained seats.

You confuse Republican gerrymandering & voter suppression with winning election because they can govern.

No one really cares about the DNC servers except for Truimpettes trying to cover up their orange buddy's lies about his campaign's connection with Russia. A proven fact.

Why don't you try defending your other hero, Roy Moore. Both he & Rump have a history of young girls.

Read the article. D's are in shambles. And D's have some spectacular gerry mandered districts as well.And keep at it. Keep pushing the Russian narrative as the only reason Hillary lost.

:lol:

You come off as a complete idiot to buy into that shit.

D have some? Really? The ones formed with the Republicans shove all the Democrats into a couple of districts.

I don;t know any Democrsats who blame Hillary's loss solel;y on Trump's collusion with the Russians.

We jusat think that colluding witrh a foireign govertnme t to run election related ads is illegal & should be prosecuted.

I think Hillary lost becauseof the years
What lies? Will one of you fuckwads please present a list of these Obama lies?
Trump lies every fucking day. He lies to you & you are eirther too srtupid to know it or just don't care.

Here is one link for starters-
Obama’s biggest whoppers

But if you really want to dig in to all the deceitfulness of BO, go here-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20

Always happy to help the ill-informed. Your welcome!
Don't pay for the post. List a few.

Yea, because then you’ll be convinced. SARCASM. You can keep sucking BO’s crank if it suits you, I don’t give a damn. All politicians lie, it’s part of their stock and trade. Only the blissful choose to ignore that fact.
Styatistics prove that no one has lied more than your orange hero.

Statistics prove that liberal brains are missing the logic receptor.

Reading Trumpette posts prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back