Canadion Geese

misterblu

Sep 11, 2004
Taken at Bradley Park on the South Hill of Puyallup:

bradleypark0005.jpg

bradleypark0006.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Nice pic, but I hate those damn birds. Can they be hunted yet?

mom4 said:
How did that happen?
Well either Darin is a lot smaller than he thinks or Mary likes really big robes. Then again, it might be indecent, if in focus? :shocked:

Nice pics!

Enter Grammarian
Though it has become common to refer to these birds as Canadian Geese, their original and correct name is Canada Geese. At least until they get their passports. :)
Exit Grammarian.

Kathianne said:
Well either Darin is a lot smaller than he thinks or Mary likes really big robes. Then again, it might be indecent, if in focus? :shocked:
Some things are best left unfocused.

:D

Mr. P said:
Yep...so many here and they never leave, there is a season on them.
They never leave here either! To think they were 'endangered' 20 years or so ago. Damn green poops!

mom4 said:
How did that happen?

D was feeling bold one day and decided to send me an embarassing picture over IM. Before I could download it, he decided it would be in his best interests to cancel it. He figured I would use it to embarass him. :halo:

He forgot that I have a large monitor. I screen captured the little preview and blew it up. :rotflmao: :laugh: :thup:

misterblu said:
D was feeling bold one day and decided to send me an embarassing picture over IM. Before I could download it, he decided it would be in his best interests to cancel it. He figured I would use it to embarass him. :halo:

He forgot that I have a large monitor. I screen captured the little preview and blew it up. :rotflmao: :laugh: :thup:

And we love you for it! :mm:

Forum List

Back