Canadians Could Face Prison Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Based on the way the Canadian security apparatus criminalizes and stabs allies in the back, this is a boon for their budgets.

Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.

Based on the way the Canadian security apparatus criminalizes and stabs allies in the back, this is a boon for their budgets.

Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.
So like if we were in Canada, and I called you a stupid bitch, I could be arrested?

So like if we were in Canada, and I called you a stupid bitch, I could be arrested?

No, if you don't refer to me in the proper gender I demand you could be jailed. There was a University prof who refused to refer to students in gender neutral terms, they tried to have him fired. He has raised a couple of millions in a gofundme campaign and is actually more wealthy than if he hadn't had the threats and pushback from the "progressives" and alt-left.

Sir:

Is it the French who have Canada fucked up?

I spent some time in Calgary...and they were like Great Americans.

No, if you don't refer to me in the proper gender I demand you could be jailed. There was a University prof who refused to refer to students in gender neutral terms, they tried to have him fired. He has raised a couple of millions in a gofundme campaign and is actually more wealthy than if he hadn't had the threats and pushback from the "progressives" and alt-left.
Well... If I'm a guy and your a guy, and I use the term bitch which connotes a feminine position it could make me a criminal..

Forum List

Back