Canadians angered over "Buy American" rule

Arging with retards, I mean Republicans, is very frustrating.

I wonder if you believe the shit coming out of your keyboard. You are fucking nuts.

Now any bills the Dems pass from now until 2010, any results will be all their responsibility. I won't blame the entire GOP if one or two Republicans go along.

But the bank bailout, if you don't know the political game that went on there, then you probably shouldn't be talking like you know something on USMB, because you dont' know shit.

typical partisan bullshit and ignorance from the douchebag of the year award winner.

Why don't you first get more than 1% of the vote for Perot before you go calling other people idiots.

You do realize you are just as partisan, only you are a libertarian, who nominated Bob Barr. You're a fucking joke.

funny how you think you know my voting record, considering you keep guessing incorrectly.

If Perot were a libertarian, he would not have been against NAFTA.

NAFTA has nothing to do with the bank failures, dipshit. I was AGAINST NAFTA. I voted for Perot because he was AGAINST it. so you lose again.

Hey, that's cool. Its hard keeping track of all you right wingers and libertarians.

I think of libertarians as Republicans who distanced themselves from Bush right before the election. Or Ron Paulies. I like his stance on the banks, but not much else.

So did you vote for Nader, Barr or MCCain this last time?

voted for McCain. wanted to vote for Barr, but I go back and forth about whether or not third party voting is really worth it.

Exactly, so you are an even bigger idiot than I thought.

And your buddy who you positive rep in place of jacking each other off? he's an idiot too.

Hey, that's cool. Its hard keeping track of all you right wingers and libertarians.

I think of libertarians as Republicans who distanced themselves from Bush right before the election. Or Ron Paulies. I like his stance on the banks, but not much else.

So did you vote for Nader, Barr or MCCain this last time?

voted for McCain. wanted to vote for Barr, but I go back and forth about whether or not third party voting is really worth it.

And your buddy who you positive rep in place of jacking each other off? he's an idiot too.

NONE of the candidates in 2008 were AGAINST NAFTA. To Obama, you are nothing more than someone who "clings to anti-trade".

funny how you think you know my voting record, considering you keep guessing incorrectly.
Don't sweat it elvis, that's just a tactic weaker minds take when they cannot defeat your arguements with reason or logic, they try to change the subject and make it personal. I'm guessing the next thing he'll wanna know is your religion so he can attempt to attack that instead of actually addressing the content of your posts. :eusa_angel:

Don't sweat it elvis, that's just a tactic weaker minds take when they cannot defeat your arguements with reason or logic, they try to change the subject and make it personal. I'm guessing the next thing he'll wanna know is your religion so he can attempt to attack that instead of actually addressing the content of your posts. :eusa_angel:

Oh he will and has.

NONE of the candidates in 2008 were AGAINST NAFTA. To Obama, you are nothing more than someone who "clings to anti-trade".

Obama was very clever in how he worded things.

Obama said he was going to fix what is wrong with NAFTA:

The Canadian Government says it was the Clinton campaign who told them not to worry about NAFTA, not Obama's.

NAFTA-Gate Shocker: Did Hillary's Camp Lie and Frame Obama? | Video | AlterNet

Now that we know from the 11,000 pages of Clinton White House documents released this week that former First Lady was an ardent advocate for NAFTA; now that we know she held at least five meetings to strategize about how to win congressional approval of the deal; now that we know she was in the thick of the manuevering to block the efforts of labor, farm, environmental and human rights groups to get a better agreement. Now that we know all of this, how should we assess the claim that Hillary's heart has always beaten to a fair-trade rhythm?

Now that we know from official records of her time as First Lady that Clinton was the featured speaker at a closed-door session where 120 women opinion leaders were hectored to pressure their congressional representatives to approve NAFTA; now that we know from ABC News reporting on the session that "her remarks were totally pro-NAFTA" and that "there was no equivocation for her support for NAFTA at the time;" now that we have these details confirmed, what should we make of Clinton's campaign claim that she was never comfortable with the militant free-trade agenda that has cost the United States hundreds of thousands of union jobs, that has idled entire industries, that has saddled this country with record trade deficits, undermined the security of working families in the US and abroad, and has forced Mexican farmers off their land into an economic refugee status that ultimately forces them to cross the Rio Grande River in search of work?

As she campaigns now, Clinton says, "I have been a critic of NAFTA from the very beginning."

But the White House records confirm that this is not true.

Her statement is, to be precise, a lie.

When it comes to the essential test of the trade debate, Clinton has been identified as a liar - a put-in-boldface-type "L-I-A-R" liar.

Some Canadian news outlets reported last week that Barack Obama's campaign had reached out to Canadian officials, telling them to effectively ignore Obama's concerns about NAFTA, claiming the rhetoric was just political posturing. Those reports turned out to be false. Canadian news also noted that Obama aides had contacted the Canadian ambassador with the same message. That turned out to be false, too. Both Hillary Clinton and John McCain read almost identical talking points, but much of the accusations proved to be unfounded. Nevertheless, given the attention and scrutiny, the largely controversy had a fairly significant impact in Tuesday's primaries.

Barack Obama, who threatened during the presidential campaign to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement unless he could renegotiate it, may delay trying to rework the accord as he focuses on the U.S. economic crisis.

Obama likely to delay overhaul of NAFTA - Latin America & Caribbean Politics - MiamiHerald.com

The Canadian Government says it was the Clinton campaign who told them not to worry about NAFTA, not Obama's.

Now that we know from the 11,000 pages of Clinton White House documents released this week that former First Lady was an ardent advocate for NAFTA; now that we know she held at least five meetings to strategize about how to win congressional approval of the deal; now that we know she was in the thick of the manuevering to block the efforts of labor, farm, environmental and human rights groups to get a better agreement. Now that we know all of this, how should we assess the claim that Hillary's heart has always beaten to a fair-trade rhythm?

Now that we know from official records of her time as First Lady that Clinton was the featured speaker at a closed-door session where 120 women opinion leaders were hectored to pressure their congressional representatives to approve NAFTA; now that we know from ABC News reporting on the session that "her remarks were totally pro-NAFTA" and that "there was no equivocation for her support for NAFTA at the time;" now that we have these details confirmed, what should we make of Clinton's campaign claim that she was never comfortable with the militant free-trade agenda that has cost the United States hundreds of thousands of union jobs, that has idled entire industries, that has saddled this country with record trade deficits, undermined the security of working families in the US and abroad, and has forced Mexican farmers off their land into an economic refugee status that ultimately forces them to cross the Rio Grande River in search of work?

As she campaigns now, Clinton says, "I have been a critic of NAFTA from the very beginning."

When it comes to the essential test of the trade debate, Clinton has been identified as a liar - a put-in-boldface-type "L-I-A-R" liar.

Some Canadian news outlets reported last week that Barack Obama's campaign had reached out to Canadian officials, telling them to effectively ignore Obama's concerns about NAFTA, claiming the rhetoric was just political posturing. Those reports turned out to be false. Canadian news also noted that Obama aides had contacted the Canadian ambassador with the same message. That turned out to be false, too. Both Hillary Clinton and John McCain read almost identical talking points, but much of the accusations proved to be unfounded. Nevertheless, given the attention and scrutiny, the largely controversy had a fairly significant impact in Tuesday's primaries.

do you find out where Obama is every day so you can face that direction when you worship him?

I'm addressing his lies and errors.

do you find out where Obama is every day so you can face that direction when you worship him?

Stand for liberty wrote to you: that is just a tactic weaker minds take when they cannot defeat your arguements with reason or logic, they try to change the subject and make it personal. I'm guessing the next thing he'll wanna know is your religion so he can attempt to attack that instead of actually addressing the content of your posts.

And then you go and post this reply to me? :lol:

POT, MEET KETTLE!!!

Stand for liberty wrote to you: that is just a tactic weaker minds take when they cannot defeat your arguements with reason or logic, they try to change the subject and make it personal. I'm guessing the next thing he'll wanna know is your religion so he can attempt to attack that instead of actually addressing the content of your posts.

And then you go and post this reply to me? :lol:

POT, MEET KETTLE!!!

it was in response to you defending Obama for EXACTLY the same thing Bush would say regarding NAFTA. So which way are you facing today? Let me see if I can find out where Obama is so you can face EXACTLY that direction when you get on your knees.

Barack Obama, who threatened during the presidential campaign to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement unless he could renegotiate it, may delay trying to rework the accord as he focuses on the U.S. economic crisis.

SHOCKING! You mean our statist, pro-protectionism President wants to "renegotiate" existing trade agreements, say it ain't so Joe..... I wonder what he'll do if the Mexicans and Canadians tell him to go bugger off?

SHOCKING! You mean our statist, pro-protectionism President wants to "renegotiate" existing trade agreements, say it ain't so Joe..... I wonder what he'll do if the Mexicans and Canadians tell him to go bugger off?

Vote "present"?

how to disappoint bobo,, put his chrysler deal on hold.. no sale no for now... hee hee hee..

But I thought you said a few posts earlier that:

NONE of the candidates in 2008 were AGAINST NAFTA.

Now he's "pro protectionism"?

Sort of like how you liars said he was "the most liberal" and now we see you were liars then too?

What a liar or idiot you are.

Vote "present"?

Like I said boys, there may not be anything Obama can do about this problem.

But we know for sure that there is nothing the GOP would do about this problem.

One would but can't, the other won't. Maybe if the one who can't had more support???

But you support the one that won't.

So you must be pro NAFTA and anti American workers/middle class.

Checkmate.

But I thought you said a few posts earlier that:

NONE of the candidates in 2008 were AGAINST NAFTA.
Well the reason you "thought" that is because you're obviously delusional and can't read well enough to tell one poster from another poster, I didn't post that ya moron. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back