Canadian Radio Bans Carrie Underwood

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Carrie Underwood's hockey-playing husband, Mike Fisher, has spoken out against a radio station in Canada after it stopped playing her music and blamed the country singer for prompting his move to Tennessee.

Fisher was traded by the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators earlier this month, but the exchange did not sit well with DJs at one local station in Fisher's native Canada, who called his move "a betrayal to our community" and vowed not to play Underwood's music on the station.

It's unclear whether the DJs were serious, but Fisher says his country star wife was left disappointed by the news.

Radio station in Canada stops playing Carrie Underwood after husband traded - MSN Music News

Well, how mean! This hardly seems "Canadian" of y'all.

Whaca think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8[/ame]

Can we ban that chick Justine Bieber now.....please?

Last edited:
I thought that too. Then I stopped being a crotchety old person and gave him half a chance. Not my type of music and his voice is good, not great, but he's just a kid - not annoying, not a punk - just a kid making his own kind of music. Let him be.

So, yet again, Maddie bullshits. 'Canadian Radio'.... is actually 'a Canadian Radio station'.... it's no wonder she's often confused.... she clearly lacks basic writing and comprehension skills.

*Sits back, awaits neg* :lol:

Justin Bieber is a white Michael Jackson.

I see a future of heartbreak, betrayal, and identity confusion for him.

I thought that too. Then I stopped being a crotchety old person and gave him half a chance. Not my type of music and his voice is good, not great, but he's just a kid - not annoying, not a punk - just a kid making his own kind of music. Let him be.

Mebbe -- provided he gets a goddamned haircut.*

*Did I write that? LOL!

Mebbe -- provided he gets a goddamned haircut.*

*Did I write that? LOL!

He did.

Justin-Bieber-new-haircut-20111.jpg

DAMN RIGHTS!!

She's a reason why a popular hockey player left his team!

In Canada, that's one of the most serious criminal offenses...

See, I knew it! Canada DOES hate the US!

All those decades of politeness were just to lure us into a false sense of security, am I right?

CanadaOnTop.jpg

More Canadian Content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back