Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau triggered by the word....."Mankind."

5gq7c6crvmf01.jpg

This sounds funny, but in a big way, it's not. There has always been a confusing problem with the English language when it comes to the use of the terms "man" or "men." Sometimes they have been interpreted as meaning all people of both sexes, and other times to mean males only, in a totally unpredictable fashion.

For example: if one says "all men are created equal," does this mean that all males are created equal or that all human beings are created equal? Similarly, before passage of the 19th Amendment, it appears that laws about voting covered only "men," meaning males.

This situation has led to much confusion among women as to our exact legal status.

I find "people-kind" rather awkward, but I think that the term "humankind" should be used to clear up this mess.

It is very unfortunate that some men have to be reminded that one-half of us are women and find the idea somehow funny. Yet they think of themselves as heterosexuals. Now, this is funny!

Aaaaand, he gets an applause from the pathetic fucking losers.

Most Canadians are losers. They believe anything the government tells them.

So, I wonder what the next word will be that goes by the way of the dodo bird? Will we change "Man"atee to Personatee? Will we change "Man"itoba to Personitoba? Is "man"hole cover gone and now changed to person hole cover? What about the word history? Will we change it to persontory? I could go on but I think that you get the point.

The people are becoming dumber by the day because they let the stupid politically correct politicians and the globalist zionist elite do the thinking for them.

This sounds funny, but in a big way, it's not. There has always been a confusing problem with the English language when it comes to the use of the terms "man" or "men." Sometimes they have been interpreted as meaning all people of both sexes, and other times to mean males only, in a totally unpredictable fashion.

For example: if one says "all men are created equal," does this mean that all males are created equal or that all human beings are created equal? Similarly, before passage of the 19th Amendment, it appears that laws about voting covered only "men," meaning males.

This situation has led to much confusion among women as to our exact legal status.

I find "people-kind" rather awkward, but I think that the term "humankind" should be used to clear up this mess.

There is no mess. I learned English at an early age, and have never experienced any confusion of the use of "man" or "men" in any context.

The confusion is a construct of forces that would modify human behavior and attitudes to match their own.

Is this bloke deliberately setting out to make himself look a tit?

'We Indians do not dress like this everyday'

Justin Trudeau ridiculed by Indians for 'fake and annoying' traditional outfits
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

This guy is not a bloke, he is a frog from quebec. Ribbit-ribbet. This prime mistake of Canada is great at making himself look stupid and silly. Only idiotic and brain dead liberals could like this fool. This guy thinks more about the rest of the world than Canada. He loves the third world and this is why Canada will be getting more of those 3rd world immigrants and less white immigrants. Another unpatriotic PM at the helm steering the Canadian ship into the rocks.

There is no mess. I learned English at an early age, and have never experienced any confusion of the use of "man" or "men" in any context.

The confusion is a construct of forces that would modify human behavior and attitudes to match their own.

Indeed. Humankind would have been just as good as saying peoplekind. Peoplekind sounds stupid just like this PM is, stupid.

Aaaaand, he gets an applause from the pathetic fucking losers.

I guess we are no longer humans, but now instead: "Hupersons."

How long before they change the word "his"tory to personstory? Or "man"atee to personatee? Or "Man"itoba to personitoba? It gets silly by the day. The marxist left leaning liberals are trying to get rid of words like man/woman, his/her, husband/wife, mother/father and push transgender on us all and make us appear to be all neutral gender people.

Assholes. :1peleas:

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

This guy is not a bloke, he is a frog from quebec. Ribbit-ribbet. This prime mistake of Canada is great at making himself look stupid and silly. Only idiotic and brain dead liberals could like this fool. This guy thinks more about the rest of the world than Canada. He loves the third world and this is why Canada will be getting more of those 3rd world immigrants and less white immigrants. Another unpatriotic PM at the helm steering the Canadian ship into the rocks.

When the Indian PM and his family make a reciprocal visit we are going to insist that he wears lumberjack clothing or they dress up like Mounties.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

When the Indian PM and his family make a reciprocal visit we are going to insist that he wears lumberjack clothing or they dress up like Mounties.

(X)That would be funny to see the Indian PM wearing a lumber jacket. But no, the Indian PM will not no doubt be wearing his own Indian woredrobe. Maybe kid Turdeau will make him feel at home and put on some Indian outfit. You know the kid likes to suck up to those third world people.

After learning during these Olympics that we’re not nearly as good at curling and hockey as we thought we were, Canadians had been clinging to knipsbrat as our one last hope to gain some self-respect as a nation.

Canadians Heartbroken After American Crokinole Squad Defeats Team Canada in Shootout
PYEONGCHANG, SOUTH KOREA Extra time was needed to decide the Gold Medal in Women's Crokinole at the 2018 Winter Olympics on Wednesday.…
DAILYBONNET.COM

"The cringey Canuck spent eight painstaking days humiliating his home nation at the taxpayers’ expense. He wore a different coloured Indian outfit every day. He even started Bhangra dancing at one point, and went to meet Bollywood stars dressed in a golden Sherwani (they wore black suits)", writes Christian Butler.

Justin Trudeau: cultural appropriator
Has his ludicrous India trip burst the Trudeau bubble?
SPIKED-ONLINE.COM

Forum List

Back