Canadian Mayor supporting total handgun ban

yep , i am 100 percent Native American from a long line of Native Americans Slade and i don't like the 'third world' imports that are flooding the USA .

I am 100% Native American too...both Parents were born here ....

After a mass shooting left three people dead, including the shooter, in Toronto on Sunday, the city's conservative mayor backed a proposal that even the most liberal American politicians wouldn't dare support ― a total ban on all handgun sales.

"Why does anyone in this city need to have a gun at all?" Mayor John Tory asked at a city council meeting on Monday.

Tory spoke a day after 29-year-old Faisal Hussain opened fire with a handgun on a busy avenue in the city, killing two females and injuring 13 other people. The incident left Torontonians in fear and mourning and prompted the city council to vote on Tuesday night to ask the federal government to ban the sale of handguns within city limits.

"What's happened in the United States is what not to do," said Toronto city councilman Joe Cressy following Sunday's shooting.

Toronto's Mayor Did What No U.S. Leader Has Done After A Mass Shooting

So do they really think that a ban on handguns in Toronto will stop people from getting guns? They consider this Mayor a conservative?

I don't know, but I think liberal politics is beginning to infect our friends up north. A nice dog and pony show to placate the masses. Canada already has strict gun measures, in fact, the same measures liberals think we should implement here such as special licensing, government training, and of course, all the red tape. But oh! It's not working very well.

Will our Democrats learn anything from Canada? Probably not. But according to this Huff piece, their strict regulations have led to more shootings and gun deaths in 2018 compared to last year.

Most Canadians want a strict urban gun ban.

The vast majority of Canadians favours a total ban on guns in urban areas, a new poll suggests.

According to the poll, conducted by Ekos Research Associates for The Canadian Press, 69 per cent of those surveyed agreed with the statement "I think that there should be a strict ban on guns in urban areas."​

Most Canadians back total ban on guns in urban areas, poll suggests

Canadians don't give a shit about what American Trump supporters think about guns in Canada.

The shooter got his gun illegally through gang connections......so banning guns isn't going to change that ........they have more gun control and now their gun crime is going up.......

yep , i am 100 percent Native American from a long line of Native Americans Slade and i don't like the 'third world' imports that are flooding the USA .

I am 100% Native American too...both Parents were born here ....

Me too.

All my parents grandparents, and great-grandparents were born here, lived here all their lives, and (except for my mother who is still alive) died here, and were buried here. My nearest immigrant ancestors were great-great-grandparents, and I have at least one line that is known to have been here as far back as the 1600s.

New Topics

Forum List

Back