Canadian Jew Demands Torture for Whites

When reading this remember this national vanguard is a white supremacist group.

Just a word of caution where this info is coming from.

I'm sure alot of people already know, but this is for people that don't.

Really? Who do the members of the National Alliance want to be supreme over? Have you read the platform?

The column is directly linked, in any event. Go around if you think it's a fake.

Really? Who do the members of the National Alliance want to be supreme over? Have you read the platform?

:rolleyes:
ok well lets see,

Here are some quotes from the people that put National Vanguard together, if you can't get the clue, I'm sorry for you.

"Our goal is to recruit and reach out to White people." by the Member Coordinator

"..we hope that every member can find his or her niche in helping us build a White future. " by Chairman

Gee, do you want some more. Maybe you should read before you talk.

I will not read something from people that have this kind of goal in mind. There is no such thing as white people. Well maybe albinos. There is only one race and its the human race. By the way remember I'm Puerto Rican and I'm white color, but I'm not really included am I?

All the Alliance's goals sound great to me. It may sound a bit utopian, but there is no question white folks need to stick together.

If you are from Puerto Rico but racially white, you're white. White is a biological, racial category, not a national one, obviously. There are white Cubans and white Spaniards, down south white Chileans and white Argentines. They're all part our family.

"No such thing as white." Ha. What if a judge told the Jews who sue for Holocaust money, "There's no such thing as Jews." Or, what if the blacks who demand affirmative action were told, "there's no such thing as blacks."

What do you think their response would be?

what about the white scandinavians? or white Irish? Black Irish for that matter? Theres black jamaicans, black africans, black hatians, black australians.

I could go on, but you know you'll lose.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Theres black jamaicans, black africans, black hatians, black australians.

Yes, and every single one of them is eligible for affirmative action in America.

Face it. Race cuts through borders like a hot knife through butter. Why would black member of Congress be so concerned about Haiti and Africa? Jewish members of Congress so concerned about Jews? My rep next door, Anthony Weiner, spends his time 1) putting out news releases about "anti-Semitic" crimes and 2) lobbying for Jonathan Pollard, the spy for Israel. My own, Ed Towns, is a black man whose main concern, legislatively, is black people. My borough president is a Jew named Marty Markowitz who tore down the picture of George Washington in the municipal building because he was "too much of a white guy." Guess someone forgot to tell him that "whites don't exist," so what's the big deal? How can you tear down something that doesn't exist?

Interesting pattern here. Whites exist when it's time for their daily bashing, when it's time to talk about racism and how it's holding blacks back, and when it's time to make demands on their wallets. Whites cease to exist the minute THEY start wondering why they should put up with this bullshit!

Originally posted by William Joyce
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2546

And you guys thought ol' Willie was exaggerating!

Willie you found a Jew whose as kooky as you guys.

Also the boycott Cabelas story on the neo nazi site was interesting. Do you guys have any documentation to prove that he was fired for his political views or was he just a lazy piece of shit? God I love Cabelas, what a store!

Oh, man. You need PROOF that a guy associated with "white supremacism" got the boot for it? I forget the history, but I think he was arrested for flier distribution, and his arrest got back to Cabela's. Ain't that a kick.

Here's the official word:

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/

Cabela's is pretty awesome, but the race comes first.

Gosh!! Now why would anybody think that history isn't just like they taught us in high school?

The jews really hate it when you upset their little applecart; they've been blackmailing the rest of the world with their Holohoax story for 59 years now and they'd sure hate to see the $$$$ stop coming in just because it was all a lie.

"the call for torture of Ernst Zündel and for members of the National Alliance" shows just what a fair and just people the jews are. Ernst Zundel exposed their little fabrication and they have tried their best to destroy him for it.

It's definitely OK to be anything but WHITE and the worst sin of all is to be proud of being WHITE!!!!

And, if one does not agree with the jews and their train of thought.... one is to be subjected to torture "designed to break his neurotic attachment to self-induced intellectual impairment."
makes me wonder how much Adolf Eichman was subjected to before he "confessed" after he was illegally kidnapped by the "chosen".

man, dont u get it, THere are still people out there who hate jews. and if u say oh ya it was 60 years ago such a long time, well u could say that the blacks should shutup because slavery happened 150 years ago. and the civil rights happend 40 years ago.

Forum List

Back