Canadian immigration website crashed...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Canada’s Immigration Site Crashes as Liberals Panic

Hillary Clinton voters totally freaking out about election night results are, apparently, looking to relocate as soon as possible.

Immigration Canada’s website has had so many requests in the early hour that the site completely crashed, giving its users an error message.

Wait bed wetters, just GO to Canada.

Don't worry about getting "documents" or waiting in line.

Immigration is a "right" remember?

busting.gif

HAHA fucking bedwetters better be careful or they are going to wake up in an ocean

• Banned
HAHA fucking bedwetters better be careful or they are going to wake up in an ocean

Oh.... don't worry.

Within 24 hours we're going to be bombarded with libturd propaganda about climate change and rising oceans.

I think Canadian immigration laws are strict :)

I once did a little research into this, I don't know of any nation on Earth that has more lax immigration laws than the US. Even Vietnam has more strict immigration law than the US.

Don't get caught illegally entering Mexico, or else you are done for.

They are actually very strict. The US allows almost anyone in who does the paperwork. Canadians only want people who have a lot of money to bring with them.

Yeah, that's the same with most nations. If you are a producer, you can go anywhere. If you are a consumer, you are a prisoner.

I once did a little research into this, I don't know of any nation on Earth that has more lax immigration laws than the US. Even Vietnam has more strict immigration law than the US.

Don't get caught illegally entering Mexico, or else you are done for.
It's true.
Our immigration laws are strict! That's a good thing I think because if you have indulgent immigration laws people who want to immigrate take advantage of that :)

I don't think a brain/morality/productive person drain from the USA to other countries is a good thing, but that's what Trump might inspire.

I'm not going anywhere, of course. If things get really bad, I'll be the rearguard against the barbarian looters. Think of us like the Spartans holding off the Persians.

]
It's true.
Our immigration laws are strict! That's a good thing I think because if you have indulgent immigration laws people who want to immigrate take advantage of that :)

Utterly amazing.

Here is a nice young lady from Vietnam, raised in a country we once went to war in to prevent the spread of communism, who has been taught by communists yet she is still infinitely more informed and capable of making an objective analysis than any bed wetting libturd here in the states.

We were killing the wrong commies I think.

I'm still pissed that Bill Ayers is stealing oxygen.

did it really "crash" --LOL

or did the Canadians shut it down

because they dont want to deal with these loonballs

Forum List

Back