Canadian company receiving American Tax dollars?!

Lawrence1202

Rookie
Jun 17, 2010
On ReutersExposed.com I read about Reuters (a Canadian Company) receiving American tax dollars to help fund office renovation. In addition, they're sending American jobs overseas while refusing to negotiate different wages. I find this a little outrageous. Is anyone else concerned? Thoughts comments concerns?

On ReutersExposed.com I read about Reuters (a Canadian Company) receiving American tax dollars to help fund office renovation. In addition, they're sending American jobs overseas while refusing to negotiate different wages. I find this a little outrageous. Is anyone else concerned? Thoughts comments concerns?

Outrageous? Yes. Surprising? No. I wouldn't be surprised if Osama bin Laden saw a check in the mail the way our Marx Brothers government operates.

The offices to be renovated will be in the US. American workers will do the renovation.

IOW, all the money ends up in America

Forum List

Back