CanadFreePress:Obama IMMORAL AND GUTLESS

Canada Free Press : Conservative News, Politics and Editorials. (Slogan)

In Canada Conservatives are a tiny minority, just like they are here. If they were a majority they would not have a popular universal healthcare system.

This is NOT a good gauge of what Canada thinks about your president.

Nice try though, you guys are getting SUPER desperate.. :lol:

Obama:* Lose—or—be Impeached!

Obama: Lose—or—be Impeached!

This article says it all.. Even our Canadian neighbors recognize the Coward for who he is.. What a national disgrace and embassament this President is..

Sad.

The Russians think he's doing a great job!

Of course they do after Obama whispered and promised to help further Russia's goal of disarming America, once he's re-elected!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA]Obama caught on mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

In Canada Conservatives are a tiny minority, just like they are here. If they were a majority they would not have a popular universal healthcare system.

But they DO have voter ID laws.

This is NOT a good gauge of what Canada thinks about your president.

Nice try though, you guys are getting SUPER desperate.. :lol:

Conservatives are in the majority in Canada now. Where have you been?

And the universal health care system sucks, but that's for another day.

We are working on a two tier model.

Obama:* Lose—or—be Impeached!

Obama: Lose—or—be Impeached!

This article says it all.. Even our Canadian neighbors recognize the Coward for who he is.. What a national disgrace and embassament this President is..

Sad.

No love lost for Obama either over the bullshit he pulled over Keystone. And Prime Minister Harper has an investigation via Canada Revenue over Soros and his front "the Tides" up here trying to influence our energy policies.

I'm beginning to think you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to love Obama.

They are when you compare them directly to the Liberal party, by itself.

When you include the New Democratic, Liberal and others the demographics change.

The Conservative party is going to be gone in their next election (2014), the NDP had an increase in seats by over 175% in response to the Cons and a voter turnout that increased almost +2KK voters.

In a registration sense, the Liberal party, NDP, Green and others have the Cons beaten by a long shot. Not even close.

They are when you compare them directly to the Liberal party, by itself.

When you include the New Democratic, Liberal and others the demographics change.

The Conservative party is going to be gone in their next election (2014), the NDP had an increase in seats by over 175% in response to the Cons and a voter turnout that increased almost +2KK voters.

In a registration sense, the Liberal party, NDP, Green and others have the Cons beaten by a long shot. Not even close.

Liberal Party is decimated. The Greens are non existent except for Elizabeth.

And the only reason the NDP did so well was because they were under the leadership of Layton. The NDP win was not in response to the Conservatives.

It was a desire by Jack and Olivia to cream the Liberals into obscurity. And they did. It was payback for many years of Liberals raiding the NDP base.

Now I loved Jack to death. I lived in Toronto for many years and Layton was a politician I could admire. I miss him greatly. He was a man of integrity.

And just so you know, I've been around Canadian politics my whole life. You cannot bullshit me.

I started off as a teenager campaigning for the Pierre Elliot Trudeau and came to my senses once I ran my own business and became a conservative. But I've been at this for decades.

Last edited:
CanadaFreePress?

That's fucking hilarious.

Oh it's not just CanadaFreePress. Right across the board from National Post to the Globe and Mail, most have reversed themselves on Obama.

When he pulled that obvious election year move on blocking the Keystone to appease enviro whackos, Obama didn't give many Canadians a warm and fuzzy anymore.

CanadaFreePress?

That's fucking hilarious.

Oh it's not just CanadaFreePress. Right across the board from National Post to the Globe and Mail, most have reversed themselves on Obama.

When he pulled that obvious election year move on blocking the Keystone to appease enviro whackos, Obama didn't give many Canadians a warm and fuzzy anymore.

I don't doubt it.

But Canada Free Press is just some crazy woman's blog. They're not what you would call a respectable source.

Forum List

Back