Canada’s Defense Minister Gets Cold Reception in India

Canada became Caucasian when the Caucasians from Britain and Europe made it so. For now, it still is, just. Because of Caucasians indians have been somewhat civilized. It was the white man that finally stopped all the different indian tribes from continuing to kill each other. You should be glad to hear that.[/QUOTE

FEDUP-----shuddup. Canada ----when the imperialist pigs from Europe INVADED----was not
much populated-----already "racially" mixed and now comprehensively mixed with the invaders.
The imperialist invaders did not do them any favors-----but that situation is almost all over. Logically
Canada could be called "white" for those people who are so stupid----that they consider "race"
or skin tint an issue in the human species------it ain't. The human brain does not vary from TINT TO
TINT

Stunned listen. Asia for Asians. Africa for blacks. India for Indians. No problem They are not being multiculturalized. Caucasian countries for everyone(multiculturalism)and it will create problems in the future. Caucasian people have a right to a homeland where they can be in the majority just like the others are. Why can't stunned liberal/dumbocrats like you understand that? Caucasians are being replaced in their own white countries by people who are not culturally compatible. Muslims as an example for one such group that refuses to become and assimilate into American or Canadian culture. Instead, why don't you "shuddup" you dumb buffoon. You are the reason why there will be big problems down the road with your stupid pro-multicultural liberal programs and agendas. You cannot mix so many cultures together, and think peace will reign. Turf wars will begin.

you are very confused. I have no doubt that you cannot come close to defining what a "WHITE PERSON"
is--------interesting news for you-----the Indians of India are CAUCASION. But even MORE interesting news---
the Human species has not BRED PURE for the past 10,000 years. All lands are MULTI RACIAL. MUSLIMS? ---arabs ----ie the people of arab countries, are also CAUCASION as are Iranians. What is
your issue------you need a homeland for hard drinking rednecks? Bloody limeys tend to refer to all kinds \of people NOT COCKNEY stupid------as "brown" Are you a bloody limey with four front teeth missing?
A congenital TURNIP HEAD? Can you name this WHITE PARADISE that exists somewhere in your mind.
I was born in the USA------I cannot tolerate more than 10 minutes in the sun-----I TURN INTO A TOMATO----
but in the lexicon of jerks like you-----I am not "white" either

Be nice![/QUOTE

no

Why not?

Stunned listen. Asia for Asians. Africa for blacks. India for Indians. No problem They are not being multiculturalized. Caucasian countries for everyone(multiculturalism)and it will create problems in the future. Caucasian people have a right to a homeland where they can be in the majority just like the others are. Why can't stunned liberal/dumbocrats like you understand that? Caucasians are being replaced in their own white countries by people who are not culturally compatible. Muslims as an example for one such group that refuses to become and assimilate into American or Canadian culture. Instead, why don't you "shuddup" you dumb buffoon. You are the reason why there will be big problems down the road with your stupid pro-multicultural liberal programs and agendas. You cannot mix so many cultures together, and think peace will reign. Turf wars will begin.

you are very confused. I have no doubt that you cannot come close to defining what a "WHITE PERSON"
is--------interesting news for you-----the Indians of India are CAUCASION. But even MORE interesting news---
the Human species has not BRED PURE for the past 10,000 years. All lands are MULTI RACIAL. MUSLIMS? ---arabs ----ie the people of arab countries, are also CAUCASION as are Iranians. What is
your issue------you need a homeland for hard drinking rednecks? Bloody limeys tend to refer to all kinds \of people NOT COCKNEY stupid------as "brown" Are you a bloody limey with four front teeth missing?
A congenital TURNIP HEAD? Can you name this WHITE PARADISE that exists somewhere in your mind.
I was born in the USA------I cannot tolerate more than 10 minutes in the sun-----I TURN INTO A TOMATO----

Be nice![/QUOTE

no

Why not?

don't want to....

Be nice![/QUOTE

no

Why not?

don't want to....

What is your rationale behind this mean girl facade? Or, are you really a mean girl?

Be nice![/QUOTE

no

Why not?

don't want to....

What is your rationale behind this mean girl facade? Or, are you really a mean girl?[/QUOTE

I do biology-------even DISSECTION

What is your rationale behind this mean girl facade? Or, are you really a mean girl?[/QUOTE

Where do you get your hashish from? That is some good quality stuff :)[/QUOTE

never used the stuff------do you know where I can get some?

Something is off :)

don't want to....

Where do you get your hashish from? That is some good quality stuff :)[/QUOTE

never used the stuff------do you know where I can get some?

Something is off :)[/QUOTE

NAH!!! kali is in control-----all is well with the cosmos

At least Canada does not invade any country it feels like. ....

That's not by choice but by weakness.

So, you choose to and enjoy invading other countries then, uhmm? So, you are a warmonger, and always looking for a country to drop bombs on? Canada does not believe in dropping bombs on countries that do not like or agree with our political points of view and opinions. ....

It has nothing to do with what Canada believes or prefers. Canada is too weak for any other options.

That is because we have always had weak leaders......

It's a matter of Canada being weak as a nation and a people. Simple as that.

I must admit that Canada does need a leader like Trump. The one we have now is an asshole liberal. Kind of reminds me of someone around here. I wonder who that may be?

:funnyface:

You need to feel sorry for yourself because you seem to concern yourself more with the rest of the world rather than where you are living. Sad and pathetic.

Who told you that Canada was Caucasian? If anything Canada is Indian (native).

Canada became Caucasian when the Caucasians from Britain and Europe made it so. For now, it still is, just. Because of Caucasians indians have been somewhat civilized. It was the white man that finally stopped all the different indian tribes from continuing to kill each other. You should be glad to hear that.

Every country has/had tribes/groups that did not like each other and sometimes killed each other. If you want to know about the sectarian violence in UK, go watch Braveheart :)

BTW, it was India which ended up civilizing robber baron Brits.

It was the Brits that brought peace and civilization to the Indians. Native Indians also. You have been reading to much anti-British liberal white hating nonsense.

You need to feel sorry for yourself because you seem to concern yourself more with the rest of the world rather than where you are living. Sad and pathetic.

Who told you that Canada was Caucasian? If anything Canada is Indian (native).

Canada became Caucasian when the Caucasians from Britain and Europe made it so. For now, it still is, just. Because of Caucasians indians have been somewhat civilized. It was the white man that finally stopped all the different indian tribes from continuing to kill each other. You should be glad to hear that.[/QUOTE

FEDUP-----shuddup. Canada ----when the imperialist pigs from Europe INVADED----was not
much populated-----already "racially" mixed and now comprehensively mixed with the invaders.
The imperialist invaders did not do them any favors-----but that situation is almost all over. Logically
Canada could be called "white" for those people who are so stupid----that they consider "race"
or skin tint an issue in the human species------it ain't. The human brain does not vary from TINT TO
TINT

Point you are missing is that Canada is not a Caucasian country. It belongs to Indians.

Not anymore. For now it is a Caucasian country.

At one time America and Canada got the majority of it's new immigrants from Britain, European, and Australia. Now today non-whites are the majority of new immigrants entering those countries mentioned. ....

And in the future it might be something else. Maybe Europe again. Who knows and who the fuck cares? America is over and above all that. Canada is your fucking problem. Nobody here cares about the blank space on the map north of the United States.

....Pretty much the whole world hates America. I wonder why? ....

I don't. America doesn't give a shit who 'likes' us. Canada has nothing else, so that jr high bullshit is terribly important to them. Sad.

Education is important to Canadians unlike most Americans where Hollywood and starting wars somewhere are more important to you. :asshole:

You should ask for refunds from the schools that educated you :)

Too long ago now. But I could if I would. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back