Canada’s Defense Minister Gets Cold Reception in India

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Is he a Khalistan sympathizer? If so then it all makes sense.

---

Canada’s defense minister, Harjit Sajjan, flew to his native Punjab on a mission to strengthen Canada’s relations with India but no one official was there to greet him at the airport.

Ahead of Sajjan’s arrival, Punjab’s chief minister falsely called Sajjan a Khalistani, a group of Sikh separatists with terrorism links. “I won’t meet him. There are five ministers who are Khalistanis and I am not interested in meeting any Khalistanis,” Punjab’s top elected official, Amarinder Singh, said.

Your site has a paywall here some better links

Canada to work with India for justice for victims of 1984 massacres: Sajjan

Harjit Sajjan a Sikh nationalist? The Defence Minister responds

He was there to support the victims of the 1984 anti-sikh riots, when after the prime minister Indira Ghandi was killed Sikhs were blamed and between 2800 and 8000 sikhs were killed and the government is accused of coordinating and covering up the attacks

Anti-Sikhs-Riots_023030397179.jpg

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia

Sikh leaders from India have more credibility with me than Canada or its officials. If they (Indian Sikh leaders) think he is a Khalistani then there is a good chance that he is a Khalistani. Canada has a long history of supporting Khalistani terrorists that has resulted in hijacking and murders of innocent Indians.

Sikh leaders from India have more credibility with me than Canada or its officials. If they (Indian Sikh leaders) think he is a Khalistani then there is a good chance that he is a Khalistani. Canada has a long history of supporting Khalistani terrorists that has resulted in hijacking and murders of innocent Indians.

LONG LIVE INDEPENDENT KHALISTAN--------Sikhs are human beans too. ----
it's not their fault that they get into violence-------they were hanging out with
muslims,,,,,,,,,historically. They will get over it

it's not their fault that they get into violence-------they were hanging out with

There is a difference between Sikhs and khalistanis. Also, there is a difference between Muslims and terrorists.

There is a difference between Sikhs and khalistanis. Also, there is a difference between Muslims and terrorists.

LONG LIVE FREE KHALISTAN ----------what's the difference

Is he a Khalistan sympathizer? If so then it all makes sense.

---

Canada’s defense minister, Harjit Sajjan, flew to his native Punjab on a mission to strengthen Canada’s relations with India but no one official was there to greet him at the airport.

Ahead of Sajjan’s arrival, Punjab’s chief minister falsely called Sajjan a Khalistani, a group of Sikh separatists with terrorism links. “I won’t meet him. There are five ministers who are Khalistanis and I am not interested in meeting any Khalistanis,” Punjab’s top elected official, Amarinder Singh, said.

This guy looks more like a minister of defence for some east indian country rather than for Canada. Maybe our next minister will be a muslim wearing a burka. hey, you never know. Anything is possible here in Canistan. Our PM just loves having as many third world bums running Canistan. After all, we must look very multicultural these days.

You will know the difference once you stop taking hashish.

Your site has a paywall here some better links

Canada to work with India for justice for victims of 1984 massacres: Sajjan

Harjit Sajjan a Sikh nationalist? The Defence Minister responds

He was there to support the victims of the 1984 anti-sikh riots, when after the prime minister Indira Ghandi was killed Sikhs were blamed and between 2800 and 8000 sikhs were killed and the government is accused of coordinating and covering up the attacks

Anti-Sikhs-Riots_023030397179.jpg

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia

So, tell someone who cares. :badgrin:

Our Canadian politicians have supported every where in the world but Canada. Canada has had for a number of years unpatriotic politicians who think that the rest of the world is more important than Canada or Canadians. Many are nothing more than traitors to Canada. Hiring this guy who wears a turban on his head sure does not look like Canada too me. He looks more like a minister for some east indian country.

You will know the difference once you stop taking hashish.

I think that most of our Canadian politicians are on hashish because at most times they don't appear to know what the hell they are doing. They are flooding Canada with legal and illegal immigrants that Canada is now starting to look like the third world. That hashish is f'n up their few brain cells that they have. They pretty much all need an IQ check up fast.

Our Canadian politicians have supported every where in the world but Canada. Canada has had for a number of years unpatriotic politicians who think that the rest of the world is more important than Canada or Canadians. Many are nothing more than traitors to Canada. Hiring this guy who wears a turban on his head sure does not look like Canada too me. He looks more like a minister for some east indian country.

There is nothing wrong with his looks. There certainly seems to be something wrong with your brain.

There is nothing wrong with his looks. There certainly seems to be something wrong with your brain.

My brain is working fine for me. I had an IQ check up last week, and I passed with flying colors. His looks do not define how a Canadian should look. Canada is a Caucasian country, for now, not a punjabi country, and all our politicians should look like they are representing Canada, not some foreign country. There is something wrong with your brain if you think otherwise.

LONG LIVE FREE-KHALISTAN!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE FREE QUEBEC!!!!!!!!

I don't give a dam about khalistan, nor quebec. I wish the hell quebec would separate, and get the hell out of Canada. Canada's support for khalistan, India, and quebec have cost the Canadian taxpayer's billions of their tax dollars supporting people who could careless about Canada. Canadian politicians are such azzholes. They pretty much have screwed up the Lord's prayer. :badgrin:

I don't give a dam about khalistan, nor quebec. I wish the hell quebec would separate, and get the hell out of Canada. Canada's support for khalistan, India, and quebec have cost the Canadian taxpayer's billions of their tax dollars supporting people who could careless about Canada. Canadian politicians are such azzholes. They pretty much have screwed up the Lord's prayer. :badgrin:

oh.......sorry

My brain is working fine for me. I had an IQ check up last week, and I passed with flying colors. His looks do not define how a Canadian should look. Canada is a Caucasian country, for now, not a punjabi country, and all our politicians should look like they are representing Canada, not some foreign country. There is something wrong with your brain if you think otherwise.

Who told you that Canada was a Caucasian country?

(I was hoping to not get drawn into the discussion but here I am :))

Because it bloody well started off as a Caucasian country just like America did. Whites were in the majority big time in both countries. Of course today in Canada it is starting to look like the rest of the non-white world. Have you been to most malls in Vancouver or Toronto lately? Well, it does not look like a white country in those malls. Our immigration policy back before the sixties was a policy of bringing in British,Europeans, and Australians as our new immigrants. 80% as a matter of fact. Now 80% of our new immigrants are coming from non-white countries. Canadian politicians today are traitors too Canada because of their pro-nonwhite immigration policy. Even in America today they are importing more non-whites into their countries than whites as they once did decades ago. Even Europe they are doing the same. The white people are on a racial suicide course all over the world if they don't start to wake the hell up and stop this massive non-white immigration madness now. It is getting late for old whitey.

oh.......sorry

Sorry for what?

Because it bloody well started off as a Caucasian country just like America did. Whites were in the majority big time in both countries. Of course today in Canada it is starting to look like the rest of the non-white world. Have you been to most malls in Vancouver or Toronto lately? Well, it does not look like a white country in those malls. Our immigration policy back before the sixties was a policy of bringing in British,Europeans, and Australians as our new immigrants. 80% as a matter of fact. Now 80% of our new immigrants are coming from non-white countries. Canadian politicians today are traitors too Canada because of their pro-nonwhite immigration policy. Even in America today they are importing more non-whites into their countries than whites as they once did decades ago. Even Europe they are doing the same. The white people are on a racial suicide course all over the world if they don't start to wake the hell up and stop this massive non-white immigration madness now. It is getting late for old whitey.

People of many colors, backgrounds, ethnicities, languages and faiths have always been a part of what is America, and they always will be. Cowardly clowns with no dignity, self-respect, or understanding of America need to grow a pair and get their shit together, or get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back