Canada's CBC airs 9/11 doubts on National Televesion

Nov 15, 2009
Canada's CBC airs 9/11 doubts on National Televesion:

CBC which is the 60 minutes of Canada spent the entire program airing doubts of the American 9/11 on their National Primetime News Television.

Wow can you imagine the impact this will have on Canada's population toward wanting to know the truth for 9/11.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYlbpS-vVI&feature=player_embedded]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 1-5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xhrJyKGQ8&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 2-5[/ame]

CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 3-5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxrGUujXVc&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 4-5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcaORNbh4A&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 5-5[/ame]

I would say the fact they aired it is a result from the questions being asked. There is a big advantage to being Canadian and asking questions. How many times have you seen seekers labeled as "unPatriotic" or "Traitors" for asking questions? I don't know what the hell happened that day but it all surely didn't happen in the way we were told. Our media didn't do a fucking thing but kiss the bush admin's ass the whole way and is complicit, as well as guilty, of deception.

I would say the fact they aired it is a result from the questions being asked. There is a big advantage to being Canadian and asking questions. How many times have you seen seekers labeled as "unPatriotic" or "Traitors" for asking questions? I don't know what the hell happened that day but it all surely didn't happen in the way we were told. Our media didn't do a fucking thing but kiss the bush admin's ass the whole way and is complicit, as well as guilty, of deception.

Sad times are here for America and every citizen in the what used to be great U.S.A...

The United States has become the land of the sneaky and secretive and turning into a country of the Anti-Truth/Anti-Christ

I predict that because this is a growing issue in the World and the U.S. fails to resolve it from within that the U.S. will become the most hated country in the World.

In the eyes of the World the U.S. will be the land of the evil and the anti-christ/anti-truth and perhaps if Biblical prophecies of 1/3 of the World burns(nuclear) get fulfilled it may likely be the U.S.

This is why I feel the most important thing to do is have a new and independent investigation into 9/11......

Last edited:
canada unlike the us government,is actually interested in the truth about 9/11
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos
the Bush dupes here always run away with their tails between their legs when asked to watch and refute these videos cause they cant.lol.

Sad times are here for America and every citizen in the what used to be great U.S.A...

The United States has become the land of the sneaky and secretive and turning into a country of the Anti-Truth/Anti-Christ

I predict that because this is a growing issue in the World and the U.S. fails to resolve it from within that the U.S. will become the most hated country in the World.

In the eyes of the World the U.S. will be the land of the evil and the anti-christ/anti-truth and perhaps if Biblical prophecies of 1/3 of the World burns(nuclear) get fulfilled it may likely be the U.S.

This is why I feel the most important thing to do is have a new and independent investigation into 9/11......

oh yeah definetly.countries around the world are not only hating the government of the united states for instigating 9/11 but they are now starting to hate americans as well cause were not doing anything about it and I dont blame them.

the Bush dupes here always run away with their tails between their legs when asked to watch and refute these videos cause they cant.lol.

Most Canadians think you guys are nutters, just like they do down here.

I would like to thank you for speaking on behalf of the people of Canada and for having the extraordinary gift of being able to read their thoughts! :clap2:

hey toto frady cat,thanks for exposing your ignorance as always. you know how many canadians have been seen around canada and especially toronto with 9/11 inside job signs? millions. as usual,you've been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media.:cuckoo:

From the show

- Some guy thinks the Pentagon was bombed internally.

- McEwen says that "the majority of Americans believe that Bush knew or was a part of the attacks. Here is an overview of polls. That is generally not the case.
9/11 opinion polls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- The first segment is Richard Gage, an architect, saying it couldn't have happened the way it did.

- In segment two, they have Atta talking over the radio.
- The FAA contact the military eight minutes before the first plane hit the tower. So why do people expect fighters to have intercepted the planes if the air force only knew 480 seconds before the first plane hit?
- Fighters were scrambled after the first plane hit. However, the FAA did not tell the military about United 175 until 10 minutes later, just as the second plane slammed into the towers.
- the fighters were in a holding pattern at the time, 180 km away
- That Griffin conspiracist asks "Why didn't they shoot it out of the air?" And the answer is "Because the military did not know about it when it was happening."
- The guy from Popular Mechanics is on explaining things in a rational way. Good to see that the CBC has put someone sane on the program. He says that "hundreds of thousands of people would have to be keeping a secret. How credible is that?" Its not, that's why conspiracists aren't credible.
- An actor says he believes in 9/11 conspiracy theories
- "So many conspiracy theories, so little time." LOL

- Segment three "South of the border, it is somewhat of national pastime; searching for conspiracies in seminal events." Then they flash pictures of JFK, the moon landing. No kidding.
- Senior counsel at the 9/11 hearings, John Farmer, says that by misleading the public to hide incompetence that day, the government unwittingly triggered the truth movement. No kidding again. The conspiracy theorists would have you believe that the US government is a paragon of ruthless efficiency. Anyone ever actually having to deal with the government would believe otherwise. He says "There is absolutely nothing to support that" in reference to the conspiracy theories.
- David Ray Griffin is a theologian. No wonder the conspiracists treat 9/11 like a religion!
- The conspiracists argue that you can't have cell phones from the air. Gee, you think the "Hypercompetent government" that required tens of thousands of people to have pulled this off would have known that. Guess they must have slipped up!
- However, they show a call from a woman who was on the plane and who left a message for her husband, who the husband says is definitely his wife. The woman was on the plane. How did they get her to make that call? The truther has no idea. He just said "It has to be fake." McEwen says that the government would have had to have hired actors and transmitted sound waves through voice altering machines as well as know personal pet names of the people who were on the plane. Wow, the government sure knows what it is doing! I'm sure glad I'm watching this. Its just discrediting the foilers even more. This is great!

Segment 4
- Professor Dewdney at Western theorizes that the four jets took off, were ordered down to a military facility, two other airlines painted to look like 11 and 175 took off and resumed their flight paths and hit the twin towers. Those planes were empty and piloted by remote control. The passengers and crew of those two flights were put on flight 93 which then intentionally crashed in PA killing all the witnesses. And a cruise missile or some sort of fighter jet hit the Pentagon. The professor is looking very sheepish as McEwen recites his theory back to him. The three original airlines were flown back into the Atlantic Ocean. McEwen asks if his theory is feasible. Dewdney says "Tell me an objection." McEwen replies "Crazy!" :lol: Hilarious!
- Brent Blanchard, international explosives expert who worked at Ground Zero, says that nothing he or the people whom he worked with saw was representative of an explosion. He also said the towers did not fall straight down. As the towers fell, giant structures were legging out to the sides. The towers did not fall at freefall speed. He says it was impossible for explosives to have taken down the towers. The squibs of smoke coming from the towers that the twoofers say is evidence of an explosion occurred after the towers began to fall. He says that it takes much time and many people to wire up a building for demolition. Up to 100 tons of thermite would be necessary to bring down the towers. Seismographs show no explosion.

Well, I must say, that was well worth watching. But what the conspiracists seem not to understand is that is that, in its very Canadian way, the show pwnd their arguments!

Good stuff!

I would like to thank you for speaking on behalf of the people of Canada and for having the extraordinary gift of being able to read their thoughts! :clap2:

You're welcome.

I usually leave that Yukon.

Forum List

Back