canada

I love canada, I am not allowed to enter the country at the moment but they have some great party towns near the border. :)

canada moved what defensives they have into the harbour on 9/11....most of the blood used after 9/11 was canadian...as they could donate blood that reached nyc quicker...then they came to nyc when a special weekend was held...for them..they ignored the exchange rate and came into nyc to shop and help the economy...

i dont see why you are laughing about them...you are wrong...but then americans rarely remember what they allieds do...

o and they took in americans when there was a no fly zone..opened their cities and their homes....but yea laugh at them...

fatality you have made a total ass of yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSYipouABI&feature=PlayList&p=86F1C5FCDBA8506A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26]YouTube - South Park Uncut - Song - Blame Canada[/ame]

Fuckin' Celine Dion and Alan Thicke!

And that Shatner...HOOOBOY!! :rofl:

blame_canada_1.jpg

o and they took in americans when there was a no fly zone..opened their cities and their homes....but yea laugh at them...

fatality you have made a total ass of yourself.

Okay You win. Call off the Invasion of Canada.
You all get to keep your signature Niagara Falls Beer Bottle Openers as a thank you.
Now go Home All of You.
There will be no pillaging tonight!
Strolling Bones, They will Never know what they owe you. :):):):):)

Forum List

Back