Canada wants us to know they are officially against Islamophobia

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Canada is a nation that hates America because America is much more famous than Canada. Its prime minister, the alleged bastard son of Fidel Castro, wears goofy hats and takes orders from George Soros. Canada is easily the most suicidal country in the West, and for the sake of mankind it would probably be best if US forces were to forcefully invade it immediately.

As part of the frozen, dying nation’s long, public death rattle, the Canadian House of Commons passed a motion last week officially condemning “systemic racism and religious discrimination,” but with an extra-special focus on “Islamophobia,” which, as everyone knows, is a disease you catch from Muslims.

Motion 103, which in a wild twist of fate just so happens to be authored by Pakistani-born Canadian Parliamentarian Iqra Khalid, commands the government to face eastward, kneel prostrate, touch its forehead to the ground, and “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.” This non-binding motion does not attempt to define “Islamophobia,” but it appears to rule out the possibility that a common citizen’s apprehension about increasing numbers of Muslims in Canada may be an entirely justifiable survival instinct based on a deep understanding of Islam’s 1,400-year history of murderous hostility toward all things Western.

Earlier this month at a protest of the proposed measure, masked white anarchists allegedly beat up numerous Muslims who’d fled Islamic countries and considered this motion the first step toward sharia law.

I wonder. Is it Islamophobic to hate radical Islam?

I would guess it is, if you are a mind numbed left wing nut job.

All I need to know about this thread I just read in the list of tags.

Sometimes ignorance is fucking hilarious.

And sometimes OPs are even hilariouser:

Canada is a nation that hates America because America is much more famous than Canada. Its prime minister, the alleged bastard son of Fidel Castro, wears goofy hats and takes orders from George Soros

:rofl: :tinfoil:

and for the sake of mankind it would probably be best if US forces were to forcefully invade it immediately.

Actually we did that, war of 1812. Got our asses kicked.

Our idiotic boy king actually views Somali's as refugees from Minneapolis and Maine.

:lol:

He'll let Syrians rot in refugee camps in Jordan to take in those poor souls whose welfare $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ are going to dry up.

:

That's it! Build a northern wall!

Snowcastle-2-NWT-Tourism.jpg

Canada is a nation that hates America because America is much more famous than Canada. Its prime minister, the alleged bastard son of Fidel Castro, wears goofy hats and takes orders from George Soros. Canada is easily the most suicidal country in the West, and for the sake of mankind it would probably be best if US forces were to forcefully invade it immediately.

As part of the frozen, dying nation’s long, public death rattle, the Canadian House of Commons passed a motion last week officially condemning “systemic racism and religious discrimination,” but with an extra-special focus on “Islamophobia,” which, as everyone knows, is a disease you catch from Muslims.

Motion 103, which in a wild twist of fate just so happens to be authored by Pakistani-born Canadian Parliamentarian Iqra Khalid, commands the government to face eastward, kneel prostrate, touch its forehead to the ground, and “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.” This non-binding motion does not attempt to define “Islamophobia,” but it appears to rule out the possibility that a common citizen’s apprehension about increasing numbers of Muslims in Canada may be an entirely justifiable survival instinct based on a deep understanding of Islam’s 1,400-year history of murderous hostility toward all things Western.

Earlier this month at a protest of the proposed measure, masked white anarchists allegedly beat up numerous Muslims who’d fled Islamic countries and considered this motion the first step toward sharia law.

I'm a dual Canuck and American and I can attest to the Soros connection. But also the Aga Khan.

THAT connection should scare the crap out of all Americans because Trudeau the moron will Islamify Canada in a heart beat.

I'm a dual Canuck and American and I can attest to the Soros connection. But also the Aga Khan.

THAT connection should scare the crap out of all Americans because Trudeau the moron will Islamify Canada in a heart beat.

Sharia, blah blah blah.

Tell them if they keep letting Muslims in, their Florida vacations get cut off.

See how fast that raises the ire of 90% of Canada.

Tell them if they keep letting Muslims in, their Florida vacations get cut off.

See how fast that raises the ire of 90% of Canada.

That's not "90% of Canada". That's just Ontario and Québec.

But it's nice to know how cavalier you are with Florida's economy.
Hey, here's your next step ---- have Florida kick out the baseball spring training teams. Because "they're rapists".

jaime-garcia.jpg

Lefthanded rapist/pitcher/crime-bringer Jaime García​

Last edited:
This thread is not about a debate on capitalism. Get back to the topic or don't post
This thread is a debate about immigration. This is the immigration forum. What's your deal, anyway?

"My deal" is I was keeping your thread from being derailed into a different subject unrelated to what you started, so how about a thank you and lose the fucking attitude.

This thread is not about a debate on capitalism. Get back to the topic or don't post
This thread is a debate about immigration. This is the immigration forum. What's your deal, anyway?

"My deal" is I was keeping your thread from being derailed into a different subject unrelated to what you started, so how about a thank you and lose the fucking attitude.
Where did all the posts go on capitalism? Damn! We were having such a nice debate and someone had to go fuck it up.

Forum List

Back