Canada the only real good thing that has ever come from it

Canada kicked USass in our War of Independence and out of Canada in the War of 1812. It was an essential force in WWI, WWII, aided us in Korea. I trained with Princess Pat's airborne light infantry, fished in her lakes, and admired her people.

The US is very fortunate to have Canada as a neighbor.

blood....canadian blood poured into nyc ...9/11.....they were closer

o and then their stupid little military they moved them in to protect nyc

o and then even with the shitty exchange rate....they came to nyc for a shopping weekend

Thank you bones.

Canada kicked USass in our War of Independence and out of Canada in the War of 1812. It was an essential force in WWI, WWII, aided us in Korea. I trained with Princess Pat's airborne light infantry, fished in her lakes, and admired her people.

The US is very fortunate to have Canada as a neighbor.

57373-17869.jpg

The PPCLI. I lived in Wainwright Alberta working on the oil rigs and fought with them. :)
poutine is just plain nasty

but yea to toro

what about our ropey?

lol...stirring the cauldron

who?

Was I right or was I right.......... :eusa_whistle:

It's taken him a while to finally get it. But, by George! I think....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHEnTcxtf7c]I think she's got it... [My Fair Lady] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
o and another thing.....when all them planes were unable to land in nyc....canada took them.....private citizens opened their homes to total strangers.....during the 3 day no fly zone.....

I'm glad Canada is there.

It shows us that we have better choices other than what our system brings us.

I'm glad Mexico is there, too.

That nation shows us what happens when we allow an elite to completely dominate a society.

I first say the mighty Peace River valley in fall of 1977 on the old unpaved Al-Can hiway. Nothing else has ever, including the Himalayas or the veld of South Africa, awed me to the deepest most inner private parts of my being as that panolopy of sky, clouds, mountains, forests, valley, river, and profusion of colors. Just the immensity of it all!

Forum List

Back