canada Teaching Anti-Americanism

BTW, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION], I will be posting another pro - North America PSA tonight as well. Do you have any suggestions?

What is unique about canadian music...do they say, 'eh' and the end of every verse? But of course, I addressed this point earlier...I guess you were too canadian to see it (typical).

Oh, curling is the unofficial national sport of canada...:doubt:

Canadians don't say "eh" even as much as Youpers do.

Ah, you're prolly too pig-ignorant to even know what a Youper is. Fuck it. :eusa_hand:

I already posted some stuff way back that exists nowhere but Canada, the point of which was to disprove the ignorance you blithely walk around packing. Your reaction was "who cares". So on one hand you never heard of this stuff, and at the same time you run around declaring it doesn't exist.

Spare me further trolling. Your thread is a joke and a failure from the start.

Eh?

Of course, you can't spell out what is unique...it all sounds the same to me. How canadian of you. You are not too good at this, eh?

Ah that's right, you said that before too, "it all sounds the same to me". It was at that moment I was overcome with pity. What a sad existence to be that deaf. :itsok:

I got over it though, considering the bald arrogance it takes to declare somebody's culture "doesn't exist" just because you aren't bright enough to perceive it. In so doing you represent exactly what the rest of the world hates about us; inbreds like you.

The links are still back there; the point doesn't go away just because you have your ears up your ass. It's not the culture's failure; it's yours.

Canadians don't say "eh" even as much as Youpers do.

Ah, you're prolly too pig-ignorant to even know what a Youper is. Fuck it. :eusa_hand:

I already posted some stuff way back that exists nowhere but Canada, the point of which was to disprove the ignorance you blithely walk around packing. Your reaction was "who cares". So on one hand you never heard of this stuff, and at the same time you run around declaring it doesn't exist.

Spare me further trolling. Your thread is a joke and a failure from the start.

Eh?

Of course, you can't spell out what is unique...it all sounds the same to me. How canadian of you. You are not too good at this, eh?

Ah that's right, you said that before too, "it all sounds the same to me". It was at that moment I was overcome with pity. What a sad existence to be that deaf. :itsok:

I got over it though, considering the bald arrogance it takes to declare somebody's culture "doesn't exist" just because you aren't bright enough to perceive it. In so doing you represent exactly what the rest of the world hates about us; inbreds like you.

The links are still back there; the point doesn't go away just because you have your ears up your ass. It's not the culture's failure; it's yours.

And no matter how many times I ask, you cannot identify one thing unique about canadian music. Could it be...

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT IT!

canada's view is irrelevant. we will start caring about what a canuck feels when they become significant.

Damned straight! But thanks to Obama, it is more like government cheese in one hand and safety scissors in the other.

...The Three `Rs, Canada style, have been teaching school children as young as grade school an image of Americans as dishonourable, churlish and even bullying....
...NEVER TRUST canada and canadians.
The OP laments that Canadians observe that American culture is "dishonorable, churlish and even bullying". Then s/he goes on in a dishonourable, churlish and bullying way to say that the entire country of Canada and all Canadians should not be trusted, ever. I would mention irony here but another quality typical of people like the OP is myopia. They'd only read it as an insult to their unjustified self-perception of omnipotence. Should I bring up endemic narcissism too?...Nah...it would be too much for Americans to handle. They're really short-tempered about cricitism too as it turns out..

The only question that begs here is will the OP promote that we invade Canada and secure her oil-sand fields because "Canada is now an American enemy!" ?

The only beef I have with Canadians is their spelling of "dishonourable" with a "u". It's a bit priggish of them.

So in short, Americans are piggish. Canadians are priggish. I guess that's where the fourth "R" comes in?

... :lmao:

Last edited:
Anti religion...

July 2, 2017
School district warns about bible passages offensive to gays and lesbians
By Thomas Lifson

In at least some of Canada’s provinces, religious schools receive public funding for providing the education that government schools also offer. But with public funding comes control, almost inevitably. The UK Express reports:

Cornerstone Christian Academy, a publicly funded school, was told certain scriptures “should not be read or studied”.

Staff at the school in Alberta, Canada were told by email some bible passages can “denigrate or vilify” the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community.

198993_5_.jpeg
The demand from the school’s funding body the Battle River School Division (BRSD) sparked outrage.

It seems that Canada has just changed its law:

BRSD said it sent the email following a change in Canada’s human rights legislation.

Last week the Canadian Senate passed a transgender rights bill adding ‘gender expression’ and ‘gender identity’ to Canada’s Human Rights Code and to the Criminal Code's hate crime section.

So some “gender expressions” are protected by law (LGBTQ), and others (biblical teachings) are forbidden? That seems to be the case, when “protected class” thinking divides society into unequal groups with different rights and “protections.”

Read more: Blog: School district warns about bible passages offensive to gays and lesbians

lol..a big mac in one hand and a gun in the other...lovin it

I love the part about 2:30 where three guys are citing "ignorance" --- and two of them are wearing baseball caps with the bill turned backwards. :rofl:

:udaman::udaman:

Did you know that canadians, throughout history, have been teaching their children to hate America and Americans

NEVER TRUST canada and canadians.

This has been a public service announcement to prevent conservatives from backing a canadian idiot for President of the United States.

So, anti Americanism is wrong, but anti Canada is good; phew, what a loony.

By the way, you chaps were more than a little late for two world wars and you started most of the other wars since 1945.
of course a muslim is going to be a fan of canada. you guys have pretty much taken it over havent you - sharia law and all. And where do you get anti-canadian...all of my posts are about loving and helping canada. They just need a little love and support.

Your comment remind me of man that beat their woman and then tell their woman that the reason why they got the beating was because you love them so much, and would have not done it had they just done as you said and not as you do...:doubt:
I SAY WE INVADE CANADA BEAT THEIR WOMEN !

Forum List

Back