Canada says they will accept all immigrants not accepted by America (by that they mean 7500 AT MOST)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The Grandstanding Canadians will accept 7500 immigrants.

Worried about Trump, asylum seekers walk cold road to Canada

CANADIAN WELCOME

Prime Minister Trudeau took office in 2015 on a commitment to admit tens of thousands of Syrian refugees.

"While the majority of the world is turning their backs and building walls, the fact that Trudeau took this bold humanitarian goal put [Canada] on the map," said Chris Friesen, director of settlement services at Immigrant Services Society of British Columbia.

But this year, Canada plans to take only 7,500 government-assisted refugees - less than half last year's number. People eager to sponsor refugees find themselves waiting years to do so.

CANADIAN WELCOME

Prime Minister Trudeau took office in 2015 on a commitment to admit tens of thousands of Syrian refugees.

"While the majority of the world is turning their backs and building walls, the fact that Trudeau took this bold humanitarian goal put [Canada] on the map," said Chris Friesen, director of settlement services at Immigrant Services Society of British Columbia.

But this year, Canada plans to take only 7,500 government-assisted refugees - less than half last year's number. People eager to sponsor refugees find themselves waiting years to do so.

Do the HollyWierd Celebrity wierdos count?

CANADIAN WELCOME

No wonder the left refuse to move to Canada.

I thought Canada was a snowflake paradise.

Why will they only accept 7500 refugees?

Are they racist xenophobia?

There should be no limits on immigration into Canada and they should have open borders, right?

There should be no limits on immigration into Canada and they should have open borders, right?
Yes, 7500 is literally just a drop in the ocean. They should take the 2M that Merkel flooded her country with. That would show some real commitment :)

Yes, 7500 is literally just a drop in the ocean. They should take the 2M that Merkel flooded her country with. That would show some real commitment :)

Yes....exactly.

USA is "RACIST" and "XENOPHOBIC" because they want to at least CONTROL the immigration process...not allow it to be a free-for-all.

HOWEVER........

...........The U.S. has pledged to resettle 110,000 refugees in 2017.

110,000 to 7500.

Suck it Canada.

Canada should take the 110,000 the USA pledged to take.

Still, I have less problems with vetted refugees than I do with illegals that are sneaking across the border.

Lauryn Hill isn't so bad. I like the Fugees.

Canadians are XENOPHOBIC.

American snowflakes had better reevaluate their love for Canada. Canadians are racist xenophobes with shit healthcare.

Also, you'll have to stop playing the "GAY OR CANADIAN OR BOTH" game when you watch BRAVO.

Forum List

Back