Canada Plans to Invade USA

Wait Tom! Don't you realize that this will be the end of real bacon and decent beer? That you'll be forced to plant petunias in your wheel well every time you park your car? That we'll have a parlimentary form of government? (Okay, mebbe that one wouldn't be so bad.)

That the fucking Quebecians will force us to learn to speak FRENCH??????

this-is-billy-future-serial-killers-of-america-demotivational-poster-1257539675.jpg

:lol:

Decent beer? The only decent beer made in America is Sam Adams, other than that, I'm a classy guy, my choice of beer will always be Guinness. :)

Tu parle le francais?

Yes. Yes it does.

We're going to force all the Southerners to skate! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Oh boy.. I know how that is here in North Carolina.. :lol:

This also means I won't have to drive 20 minutes everyday to get to the rink, I'll have one built next to my house :cool:

Hey, no problem.

We'll be building a brand new hospital right next door to sew stitches into your face after a game too with our free Medicare. Now, it might four months later before you get to see a doctor, but hey, you'll learn to roll with it.

Good, good. Make sure it's two NHL sized rinks or i'll be a disappoint. I'm tired of small rinks.

That's ok, I bet Canadian chicks like some battle scars from time to time.

If anyone really thinks Canada would invade the U.S. they're insane. If all the countries around the world sank into the ocean, and everything was magically the same in the U.S. and Canada then both countries would abolish their military.

Probably so, considering the shortage of manly men up there. Note to Canadian men: Women don't really consider crying foreplay.

Oh, yeah, RIGHT!

I see people walking around here with gloves, scarves and toques when its 40F out. We suntan when its 40F out! WAH, it's cold! WAH!

Probably so, considering the shortage of manly men up there. Note to Canadian men: Women don't really consider crying foreplay.

Oh, yeah, RIGHT!

I see people walking around here with gloves, scarves and toques when its 40F out. We suntan when its 40F out! WAH, it's cold! WAH!

Yeah but how are youz guys gonna impose ice fishing in the deep south?

Oh, yeah, RIGHT!

40F is cold! You freaks up there just dun seem to realize this!

Must be all that crappy beer.......

US11.jpg

I do hope Canada invades. I have a long-standing Dudley Do-Right fixation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83Jqd2h0Yg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83Jqd2h0Yg[/ame]

Forum List

Back