Canada launches major class action lawsuit against monsanto bayer

Yeah, like anyone really cares....except you of course.

Fear? YOU? you on drugs or somethin?

Whelp --- you just implied that I run fake thread titles. So go ahead and try to find one.

See what I mean by "fear" now?

:laughing0301: :lmao::lmao:

You lack so much comprehension there Puggles it's hilarious. It might help to get your head out of your ass.

Where oh where did I even imply anything of the sort???

Are you new to English?

the pot calling the kettle black

situation in which one person criticizes another for a fault the first person also has:
"Sean called me a liar – that's the pot calling the kettle black!"

Wassamatta? Can't take responsibility for your own posts?

Hmmmmmm…...you were 'finding fault' with the other poster correcting or finding fault with the OP title...werentcha? Yet you were doing the same thing......werentcha??

uhhhhh nnnnnnnno, I was supporting his observation, in solidarity.

Still waiting for one example of my creating a thread with a false title.

Just one.

And you'll keep on waiting and waiting and waiting...…….cause I never said that nor did I imply it. And if you think so, then you show me where I did.

Whelp --- you just implied that I run fake thread titles. So go ahead and try to find one.

See what I mean by "fear" now?

You lack so much comprehension there Puggles it's hilarious. It might help to get your head out of your ass.

Are you new to English?

situation in which one person criticizes another for a fault the first person also has:

Hmmmmmm…...you were 'finding fault' with the other poster correcting or finding fault with the OP title...werentcha? Yet you were doing the same thing......werentcha??

Just one.

And you'll keep on waiting and waiting and waiting...…….cause I never said that nor did I imply it. And if you think so, then you show me where I did.

We already did this. Post 14, for which I took the time to post a definition of your own idiom.

Presumably then you've been searching all day through my threads and failed to find one. Now who saw that coming.
I accept your concession even though you don't have the guts to make one.

Are you new to English?

Just one.

We already did this. Post 14, for which I took the time to post a definition of your own idiom.

Presumably then you've been searching all day through my threads and failed to find one. Now who saw that coming.

Fuck off, I haven't been here all day and you can just keep spinning it to suit yourself

Are you new to English?

Just one.

Fuck off, I haven't been here all day and you can just keep spinning it to suit yourself

Yeah I didn't think so. BUH bye now, BUH bye.

ok, have it your way......

Post #14 I wrote.....Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black...….some kind of special arntcha

that was in response to what you wrote in Post #12....If you're going to busy yourself correcting bullshit titles on this site, especially from this OP, your only rest will be at 4am when USMB shuts down for maintenance.

"Honest of gawd".

of which you claim was in solidarity to the previous poster, but sure sounded otherwise to me and why I posted #14 calling you the pot calling the kettle black....but sure isn't claiming anything of the sort of you making bogus titled threads, but calling someone else out for what you yourself had done to the OP

NOW do you get it?

ok, have it your way......

Post #14 I wrote.....Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black...….some kind of special arntcha

that was in response to what you wrote in Post #12....If you're going to busy yourself correcting bullshit titles on this site, especially from this OP, your only rest will be at 4am when USMB shuts down for maintenance.

"Honest of gawd".

of which you claim was in solidarity to the previous poster, but sure sounded otherwise to me and why I posted #14 calling you the pot calling the kettle black....but sure isn't claiming anything of the sort of you making bogus titled threads, but calling someone else out for what you yourself had done to the OP

NOW do you get it?
Ignore that fkr it knows how do to nothing but what you see ALL DAY LONG on everybody's post just to annoy them......

Forum List

Back