Canada launches major class action lawsuit against monsanto bayer

Is it too late to correct the error in your title?

Where's the error?

Did the nation of Canada launch a lawsuit?

Really? Nitpicking grammar, spelling & such that takes away from the actual storyline???? SMH

He has a point though. Replacing the actor in the story is outright mendacity.

And yet it doesn't change the content or intent of the story.

Both of you are like 'OMG an ERROR!!! Just gotta make an argument to point that out" WTF, it's not like you make mistakes or anything.

Now if the 'mistake' changed or falsified the story in any way......then yeah, pitch a bitch

It does. A law firm, who gives a shit?

The 10th largest economy in the world, the second largest by size, that would be a big deal.

Where's the error?

If you're going to busy yourself correcting bullshit titles on this site, especially from this OP, your only rest will be at 4am when USMB shuts down for maintenance.

"Honest of gawd".

Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black...….some kind of special arntcha

I am not a "pot". I am a bottomless well of wisdom. Fear me now und fear me again later. :eusa_snooty:

Fun fact: I have never posted a thread with a fake title unless it was satire. Ever.

Yeah, like anyone really cares....except you of course.

Fear? YOU? you on drugs or somethin?

Where's the error?

Really? Nitpicking grammar, spelling & such that takes away from the actual storyline???? SMH

The difference between a law firm and an entire country....nitpicking?

well yeah, kinda……….as I said before, it doesn't change the content of the story.

and the error you mention, isn't the OP's but the source they copied & pasted

Where's the error?

Both of you are like 'OMG an ERROR!!! Just gotta make an argument to point that out" WTF, it's not like you make mistakes or anything.

Now if the 'mistake' changed or falsified the story in any way......then yeah, pitch a bitch

The 10th largest economy in the world, the second largest by size, that would be a big deal.

Then you missed the whole point of the story...…...that Monsanto/Bayer are being sued once again for a product they continue to claim as 100% safe as table salt....when in fact it's been determined to cause several types of cancer.

Then you missed the whole point of the story...…...that Monsanto/Bayer are being sued once again for a product they continue to claim as 100% safe as table salt....when in fact it's been determined to cause several types of cancer.

Law firm files lawsuit......yawn.

A Canadian law firm has filed a $500 million class-action lawsuit against Monsanto and its owner Bayer.
Canada Launches Major Class-Action Lawsuit Against Monsanto, Bayer

Oh but it's so fake and so not true , that all these countries are just wasting their millions for the hell of a conspiracy. You really are some stupid asses man honest ot gawd. ....

Oh but it's so fake and so not true ,

Law firms sue. It's what they do. Does their lawsuit make their claims true?

that all these countries are just wasting their millions for the hell of a conspiracy.

Are you claiming the law firm is the country?
That would be funny and incredibly stupid.

when your talking big money and not jo blow down the street these companies are NNOT goingn to waste millionns on fake as shit that isnt really there ............

Law firms never waste millions on failed law suits? Link?

I didn't say " FAILED" I said FAKE ass law suites...............

& YES SHARK ASS attorneys WILL OPEN LAW SUITES UP FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!
i'm saying if a company " GOES AFTER MONSANTO" proof must be stronger than " hey I got cancer fro this" .
upload_2019-11-21_12-22-15.png

Court Docs: Monsanto Paid Chemical Industry Front Group To Claim Cancer-Causing Weedkiller ‘Safe’ and Attack Its Critics

upload_2019-11-21_12-21-26.png

MONSANTO IS KILLING US ALL!!

Monsanto Papers - U.S. Right to Know
Anonymous View
As part of the discovery process, Monsanto has had to turn over millions of pages of its internal records. We are posting these Monsanto Papers and other court ...

Federal Court Documents - U.S. Right to Know
Anonymous View
The Monsanto Papers documents from multi-district litigation filed against Monsanto in federal court are posted here.

Monsanto Court Papers | Roundup Cancer Lawsuits - Baum Hedlund
Monsanto Court Papers | Roundup Cancer Lawsuits
Anonymous View
Oct 3, 2019 ... The Monsanto court papers include motions, statements, appeals, depositions, transcripts, and court orders from the ongoing Roundup cancer ...

Monsanto Papers | Declassified Secret Documents - Baum Hedlund
Monsanto Papers | Declassified Secret Documents
Anonymous View
Oct 16, 2019 ... CBC (Canada): Court documents reveal Monsanto's efforts to fight glyphosate's 'severe stigma' – Gil Snochat and Sylvie Fournier | Mar. 2, 2019.

In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741) | United ...
In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741) | United States District Court, Northern District of California
Anonymous View
101: Order re Monsanto's Motion for Summary Judgment on Non-Causation Grounds (.pdf, 146 KB), 2937, 03/07/2019. Pretrial order no. 102: Court's Draft ...

Monsanto legal cases - Wikipedia
Anonymous View
Monsanto has been involved in several high-profile lawsuits, as both plaintiff and defendant. ....

Court Docs: Monsanto Paid Chemical Industry Front Group To Claim Cancer-Causing Weedkiller ‘Safe’ and Attack Its Critics

Where's the error?

well yeah, kinda……….as I said before, it doesn't change the content of the story.

Yeah, I shouldn't automatically assume that the OP is an idiot.

Where's the error?

"Canada" didn't sue anybody.
Thread title says it did.

Do da math.

A Canadian law firm has filed a $500 million class-action lawsuit against Monsanto and its owner Bayer.
Canada Launches Major Class-Action Lawsuit Against Monsanto, Bayer

Oh but it's so fake and so not true , that all these countries are just wasting their millions for the hell of a conspiracy. You really are some stupid asses man honest ot gawd. ....

Oh but it's so fake and so not true ,

Law firms sue. It's what they do. Does their lawsuit make their claims true?

that all these countries are just wasting their millions for the hell of a conspiracy.

Are you claiming the law firm is the country?
That would be funny and incredibly stupid.

when your talking big money and not jo blow down the street these companies are NNOT goingn to waste millionns on fake as shit that isnt really there ............

Law firms never waste millions on failed law suits? Link?

I didn't say " FAILED" I said FAKE ass law suites...............

& YES SHARK ASS attorneys WILL OPEN LAW SUITES UP FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!
i'm saying if a company " GOES AFTER MONSANTO" proof must be stronger than " hey I got cancer fro this" .
View attachment 290966

View attachment 290965
MONSANTO IS KILLING US ALL!!

Anonymous View
As part of the discovery process, Monsanto has had to turn over millions of pages of its internal records. We are posting these Monsanto Papers and other court ...

Anonymous View
The Monsanto Papers documents from multi-district litigation filed against Monsanto in federal court are posted here.

Monsanto Court Papers | Roundup Cancer Lawsuits - Baum Hedlund
Monsanto Court Papers | Roundup Cancer Lawsuits

Anonymous View
Oct 3, 2019 ... The Monsanto court papers include motions, statements, appeals, depositions, transcripts, and court orders from the ongoing Roundup cancer ...

Monsanto Papers | Declassified Secret Documents - Baum Hedlund
Monsanto Papers | Declassified Secret Documents

Anonymous View
Oct 16, 2019 ... CBC (Canada): Court documents reveal Monsanto's efforts to fight glyphosate's 'severe stigma' – Gil Snochat and Sylvie Fournier | Mar. 2, 2019.

In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741) | United ...
In re: Roundup Products Liability Litigation (MDL No. 2741) | United States District Court, Northern District of California

Anonymous View
101: Order re Monsanto's Motion for Summary Judgment on Non-Causation Grounds (.pdf, 146 KB), 2937, 03/07/2019. Pretrial order no. 102: Court's Draft ...

Anonymous View
Monsanto has been involved in several high-profile lawsuits, as both plaintiff and defendant. ....

Really? It must be stronger?

Where's the error?

If you're going to busy yourself correcting bullshit titles on this site, especially from this OP, your only rest will be at 4am when USMB shuts down for maintenance.

"Honest of gawd".

Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black...….some kind of special arntcha

I am not a "pot". I am a bottomless well of wisdom. Fear me now und fear me again later. :eusa_snooty:

Fun fact: I have never posted a thread with a fake title unless it was satire. Ever.

Whelp --- you just implied that I run fake thread titles. So go ahead and try to find one. Back it up.

See what I mean by "fear" now?

Last edited:

Where's the error?

---- Which means she didn't bother to vet her own material. Duh?

Now me, or normal people, if we wanted to raise a topic but the headline was bogus ---- we'd correct it. Not this one. Then she went ranting about "some stupid asses" in the second person, giving no clues as to who she was talking to. Honest of gawd.

Those who regularly use RoundUp either on their own yards or are landscapers using it might think very differently, especially if they have any of the qualifying cancers because of it.

"Honest of gawd".

Whelp --- you just implied that I run fake thread titles. So go ahead and try to find one.

:laughing0301: :lmao::lmao:

You lack so much comprehension there Puggles it's hilarious. It might help to get your head out of your ass.

Where oh where did I even imply anything of the sort??? I just said nobody cares if you're a wise pot or not.....mainly cause nobody cares period. Except you do, you care because you only know or care about how smart you think you are...…….NONE of that has anything to do with your posting threads. Dumbass

And NO, I don't fear you in any way shape or form

"Honest of gawd".

Whelp --- you just implied that I run fake thread titles. So go ahead and try to find one.

You lack so much comprehension there Puggles it's hilarious. It might help to get your head out of your ass.

Where oh where did I even imply anything of the sort???

Are you new to English?

the pot calling the kettle black

situation in which one person criticizes another for a fault the first person also has:
"Sean called me a liar – that's the pot calling the kettle black!"

Wassamatta? Can't take responsibility for your own posts?

Mini 5G Cell Tower In Your Home
Many people do not realize that they already have a mini cell tower emitting high levels of RF Radiation in their home
IF YOU HAVE A GOV. LYING TO YOU ABOUT THIS . 5G BS---------
AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE THIS GMO CHIT LMFAO!!

Define "High Levels" of RF Radiation.

You have to be able to know the difference between reality and conspiracy theory.

Remember the rage over power meters that allowed power companies to remotely get your power usage? There were a LOT of people claiming they would face deadly RF radiation from those meters.

Well, I went out and bought a actual instrument that measures RF radiation. Guess what? it's FAR less than your microwave puts out when it's operating.

I have not detected any measurable increase in deadly "high levels" of RF since they installed 5G towers about a mile away.

Interesting how facts can sometimes debunk conspiracy theories isn't it?

Are you new to English?

situation in which one person criticizes another for a fault the first person also has:

Hmmmmmm…...you were 'finding fault' with the other poster correcting or finding fault with the OP title...werentcha? Yet you were doing the same thing......werentcha??

Are you new to English?

Hmmmmmm…...you were 'finding fault' with the other poster correcting or finding fault with the OP title...werentcha? Yet you were doing the same thing......werentcha??

uhhhhh nnnnnnnno, I was supporting his observation, in solidarity.

Still waiting for one example of my creating a thread with a false title.

Just one.

Those who regularly use RoundUp either on their own yards or are landscapers using it might think very differently, especially if they have any of the qualifying cancers because of it.

Obviously, anyone who ever gets cancer and used Roundup can blame Bayer because....deep pockets.

Obviously, anyone who ever gets cancer and used Roundup can blame Bayer because....deep pockets.

My Uncle died of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 2013 & it just happens that he sprayed 2,000 acres with glyphosate 3 times a year since the mid 1990's & used pure Roundup in rope wicking weed applicators prior to that from the mid 1980's when Monsanto rep told us all at farm show in St. Louis, MO in 1985 that Roundup was so safe that he would pour it like milk on his breakfast cereal & eat it.

The Trump administration has told companies not to warn customers about products that contain glyphosate, a decision targeted at a California regulation that requires labels to warn consumers that the Roundup ingredient is potentially cancer-causing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back