Canada is a terrorist breeding ground

The old saying....20% of Americans see Canada as their best friend. The other 80% don't know Canada exists.
Americans don't know Canada is their largest trading partner (1.5 billion $ everyday) and that most of their foreign crude oil comes from Canada.
Canadians are known internationally as the 'most polite Nation'.
And Toronto is not the Capital of Canada.
We have had a woman Prime Minister. Oh, and Santa Claus lives in Canada. Yes, he's Canadian.
That Canada was engaged in WW 2 before the United States.
Never to be forgotten, but often not remembered or known.....Operation Yellow Ribbon after
9/11, when Canada hosted 239 flights, thousands of passengers, mostly American....took them into their homes and fed them and housed them and offered friendship for days.
I think all and all United States and Canada who share a Continent......are committed like a marriage to each other......with the longest undefended border, we have each other's backs.

America is the reason there is a Canada today. Had it not been for America, the Falklands were going to take us over.

We stand with America. :razz:

scary_canadian_tshirt-p235843119333195531qetf_152.jpg

I ♥ this thread. Please, tell me more about scarey Canadians.

Mebbe then you can share the inside dope on the Marshmallow Peeps' conspiracy to dominate the world with their cute deliciousness?

Yes, we lock them up when they try and terrorize us. Funny that?

the war on terror is a distraction - the real war for amerika is the war against this communist demokrat party and useless republicans

no arab ever called me a nazi - fascist - kid killer during the nam war when i wore my uniform = millions of christians and jews did -

the war on terror is a distraction - the real war for amerika is the war against this communist demokrat party and useless republicans

no arab ever called me a nazi - fascist - kid killer during the nam war when i wore my uniform = millions of christians and jews did -

You are an idiot, Arabs burn the American flag and insult Westerners all the time moron, just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not there.

You are an idiot, Arabs burn the American flag and insult Westerners all the time moron, just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not there.

Doesn't see it or pretends it's not there? :razz:

I guess for these sheep, if they bury their head in the sand its fine, out of sight out of mind I guess.

I guess for these sheep, if they bury their head in the sand its fine, out of sight out of mind I guess.

Spelling America like Amerika and Democrat like demokrat is telling.

It's not hard to tell which Internet sites are on this ones heavy reading. :thup:

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... whenever it's a full moon...

... dey sneak down here across the border...

... an' snatch people to live inna far north."
:eek:

LOL....spooky Canada....he he.
Canada's immigration laws are getting stricter and stricter.
In many ways, stricter than in the U.S.
One only has to point out the millions of illegals that cross into the U.S. daily.
Many refugees or claimants have argued it was easier to get a visa from the U.S.,
and refused from Canada.
The undocumented population in the U.S. is immeasurable compared to Canada.
And newly elected federal conservative majority has introduced new legislation to immigration and claimants policies....no -Canada has always weighed humanitary issues and security issues.
Anyway....you know immigration rules and procedures are getting far more secure
because the liberals in Canada are crying about intolerance in their lattes

Forum List

Back