Canada invades US........Burns White House

23ae42f09caceec7df3785452853a275.gif

Population map of Canada

Notice how they are massed on the US border waiting to invade

Well, having driven through the region of the Toronto-Ottawa inset map many many times, the population isn't very dense, not as dense as one would be led to believe by this map.

23ae42f09caceec7df3785452853a275.gif

Population map of Canada

Notice how they are massed on the US border waiting to invade

Well, having driven through the region of the Toronto-Ottawa inset map many many times, the population isn't very dense, not as dense as one would be led to believe by this map.
They were probably camouflaged

Trump has money, why does he need intelligence?

He knows more than the generals. Believe me.

Why do we even need generals then? Waste o' money.
It is really. Why he could run the govt. with one hand tied behind his back...Run it into the ground...

Everybody knows the gummint can be run simply by staying up all night Twitting. Many people are saying that. Tweets coming out of his wherever. Does everything.

he's mentally ill... they should stop covering what the psychotic says.

They should have stopped covering his ass thirty years ago, but lust for profit ruled the day. Covering bizzarity sells. It gave the National Enquirer, Rupert Murdoch and Rump their very existence.

That's the irony of his media tantrums -- without that very media he whines about.... nobody would know who the fuck he is.

Why the hell can't the angry half psychotic left root for their own Country when it comes to trade practices and treaties?

Fair question. You might ask the same thing of FakeCanadian.
If we are to go by his example, clearly the US is better at creating fake troll accounts than Canada is. Imagine one of us joining a Canadian message board, calling ourself "shockedUSian" and railing every day to whoever would listen about how fucked up we are and how Canada should tell us what to do, signing off with "git 'er done, Justin".

Last edited:
According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.
He's not so off. At least he didn't reference the French and Indian War. THAT would have been embarrassing.

Actually, it's more than embarrassing, especially when you consider that Canada hadn't even formed into a territory known as Canada until 1 July, 1867.

Canada - Wikipedia

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, the British and French established colonies, the first being the colony of Canada established by France in 1535. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today. On July 1, 1867, the colonies of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia were federated to form the semi-autonomous federal Dominion named Canada. This began an accretion of provinces and territories to the Dominion to the present ten provinces and three territories forming contemporary Canada. Canada achieved independence gradually beginning with responsible government in the 1830s and culminating with the patriation of the Constitution in 1982. In 1931, Canada achieved near-total independence from the United Kingdom with the Statute of Westminster, except for the power to amend its constitution.
Yes, I realize it was British at the time, not the nation of Canada, but Trump wasn't that off. It was the Brits who burned the White House and they were in Canada at the time. So it's not so bad a boner. I'm sure Trudeau knew exactly what he meant, although maybe the Canadians aren't crazy about being connected to the British, either. I dunno. They sure are big on selling Queen teacups, though.

Wasn't that far off? BS. Canada wasn't even a territory until 1867. Before that? There was a small settlement owned by the British that they called Canada.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. Why you defend his error is beyond me. Especially when he shows the world and our allies that he knows nothing about American history or how politics works.
The Brits ended the war with the French in 1755 and the Brits in CANADA immediately began the expulsion of the Acadians. As a matter of fact, in 1764 when our shiretown was settled, they first petitioned France, thinking it was still French territory. They got told it belonged to the Brits.
According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.
He's not so off. At least he didn't reference the French and Indian War. THAT would have been embarrassing.

Actually, it's more than embarrassing, especially when you consider that Canada hadn't even formed into a territory known as Canada until 1 July, 1867.

Canada - Wikipedia

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, the British and French established colonies, the first being the colony of Canada established by France in 1535. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today. On July 1, 1867, the colonies of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia were federated to form the semi-autonomous federal Dominion named Canada. This began an accretion of provinces and territories to the Dominion to the present ten provinces and three territories forming contemporary Canada. Canada achieved independence gradually beginning with responsible government in the 1830s and culminating with the patriation of the Constitution in 1982. In 1931, Canada achieved near-total independence from the United Kingdom with the Statute of Westminster, except for the power to amend its constitution.
Yes, I realize it was British at the time, not the nation of Canada, but Trump wasn't that off. It was the Brits who burned the White House and they were in Canada at the time. So it's not so bad a boner. I'm sure Trudeau knew exactly what he meant, although maybe the Canadians aren't crazy about being connected to the British, either. I dunno. They sure are big on selling Queen teacups, though.

Wasn't that far off? BS. Canada wasn't even a territory until 1867. Before that? There was a small settlement owned by the British that they called Canada.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. Why you defend his error is beyond me. Especially when he shows the world and our allies that he knows nothing about American history or how politics works.
My folks have lived on the border of that "small settlement" for a couple hundred years. I'm not defending Trump, exactly, but the Brits were in Canada and gave us a run for our money several times over the years, including during the War of 1812, when they occupied our shiretown and the other towns with deep water harbors on the Maine coast north of Portland so American war ships couldn't use ports near the BRITISH naval base in CANADA. The British colonists living in Canada became the Canadians, completely and forever independent of Britain, in 1982. So it's not totally bizarre that Trump said that. It was MOST DEFINITELY the Brits controlling Canada (at least in the maritime provinces) since the French lost it at the end of the French and Indian War, 1755-ish.
As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today.

Late 18th century is 1790's, you know.

Forum List

Back