Canada has warm relations with India

I have never met a jew who told me "hindus hate Sikhs"-----
I have met lots of SIKHS who held a grudge against Hindus---which explained to me-----on MY ASKING----"why did the sikh
body guard murder Indira". Were you to tell me that some JOOOS you know said to YOU------"I AM A JEW AND I KNOW THAT YOU HINDUS HATE SIKHS" then I would know you for what you are------a shit mouth liar. I also asked-----"why did the TAMIL GIRL murder RAJIV?"------I asked a HINDU----
tamil from India------very pleasant very peaceful guy. I said---
"tamils are not militant" ( I meant the ones in India) He laughed and shook his head. and laughed again and said
"you don't know" Gee---the guy is a strict vegetarian-----does not eat even eggs

Are you setting up for Israel to rule the world? :) I have put a smiley but the way you people are progressing, once you people complete your conquest of The United States of America, you will have pretty decent chance of ruling the world. I am not excited about the outcome given the hatred Jews have towards Indic people (Hindus, Buddhists, Jain, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, etc) but we must recognize the new ruling class of the world -- Jews. Congratulations! It is an impressive feat.

oh gee-----you converted to islam. Does your family know?

The ordinary Jew does just not get the fact that they are being used as cannon fodder by their zionist leaders as the rest of the gentiles are. The internet will tell you all you need to read and learn about this.

I have been reading the internet for YEARS ------and in my childhood---(long long ago) I read the gentile islamo Nazi
literature ----EXTENSIVELY----it caught my attention because
it was ALL ABOUT ""ZIONISTS"" and joooooos. There is nothing about your filth that is left for me to "learn"

Everybody is filth to you when anyone dares to question or challenge anything that has to do with jooooooooos.

wrong again------filth is filth whether your filth relates to JOOOS--- ESKIMOOOOS---or MARTIANS

I have never met a jew who told me "hindus hate Sikhs"-----
I have met lots of SIKHS who held a grudge against Hindus---which explained to me-----on MY ASKING----"why did the sikh
body guard murder Indira". Were you to tell me that some JOOOS you know said to YOU------"I AM A JEW AND I KNOW THAT YOU HINDUS HATE SIKHS" then I would know you for what you are------a shit mouth liar. I also asked-----"why did the TAMIL GIRL murder RAJIV?"------I asked a HINDU----
tamil from India------very pleasant very peaceful guy. I said---
"tamils are not militant" ( I meant the ones in India) He laughed and shook his head. and laughed again and said
"you don't know" Gee---the guy is a strict vegetarian-----does not eat even eggs

Are you setting up for Israel to rule the world? :) I have put a smiley but the way you people are progressing, once you people complete your conquest of The United States of America, you will have pretty decent chance of ruling the world. I am not excited about the outcome given the hatred Jews have towards Indic people (Hindus, Buddhists, Jain, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, etc) but we must recognize the new ruling class of the world -- Jews. Congratulations! It is an impressive feat.

The ordinary Jew does just not get the fact that they are being used as cannon fodder by their zionist leaders as the rest of the gentiles are. The internet will tell you all you need to read and learn about this.

I have been reading the internet for YEARS ------and in my childhood---(long long ago) I read the gentile islamo Nazi
it was ALL ABOUT ""ZIONISTS"" and joooooos. There is nothing about your filth that is left for me to "learn"

Everybody is filth to you when anyone dares to question or challenge anything that has to do with jooooooooos.

She is trying to be cute with her new skills - divide and conquer :)

from what have I divided you, Vik? or attempted to do so?----gee---you are such a wuss that little ol' me "DIVIDED YOU"----
from what ??

from what have I divided you, Vik? or attempted to do so?----gee---you are such a wuss that little ol' me "DIVIDED YOU"----
from what ??

I am not saying that you have divided and conquered anything, yet. You certainly are very enthusiastic of your new found skill of divide and conquer. Very cute. I want to reach out and pet you :)

from what ??

I am not saying that you have divided and conquered anything, yet. You certainly are very enthusiastic of your new found skill of divide and conquer. Very cute. I want to reach out and pet you :)

what "new found skill"? Keep your filthy hands off me-----fucking dot head

from what ??

Do you have dementia? Or did you have too much tableau, hamas and feelawful?

from what ??

You're as much a bigoted fucking failure as any of the other idiots posting similar hate here. All you fucking people need to get your fucking shit together.

from what ??

Do you have dementia? Or did you have too much tableau, hamas and feelawful?

try to use only the words you understand

irosie likes to play the zionist game of divide and conquer and works very hard to keep it alive and well. Sheeple like her are not fooling that many people any more. But they sure do keep trying though.

irosie likes to play the zionist game of divide and conquer and works very hard to keep it alive and well. Sheeple like her are not fooling that many people any more. But they sure do keep trying though.

for those who do not know----marginal idiots play the BLAME game and they do so in PARROT STYLE. One of the
canards parroted incessantly by the most marginal losers from southeast asia refers to their history of being colonized by
"THE WEST"-----for the indian subcontinent that means the
ETERNAL DAMAGE they suffered by being colonized by-----
THE UNITED KINGDOM. In my experience it is mostly
muslims from the Indian subcontinent who blame the fact that
their countries----Pakistan and Bangladesh are still shit holes-----and even blame the history of British colonization for the fact
that their IMAGINARY "GLORIOUS MOGHUL" empire----
and enslavement of non muslims for the glory of allah----came to an end-------DA BRITS DIVIDED AND CONQUERED. I have not heard this bullshit from any people other than
muslims from south east asia. Their catch phrase is
"DIVIDE AND CONQUER" Of course ---divide and conquer
is not a unique idea--------but it has become LINGO---for pakis

What makes you think she is a sheeple? I think more appropriately, she is a gangster wolf :)

Forum List

Back